Connecticut Huskies -2 1/2
6:30pm est tip-off
These teams are so equal in match-up, except for the turnover/possession category...Johnnies have a nice edge here, plus they're playing in MSG...should be a great game. You'll probably earn every dollar sweating this one. Ha!
BOL,
RT2
These teams are so equal in match-up, except for the turnover/possession category...Johnnies have a nice edge here, plus they're playing in MSG...should be a great game. You'll probably earn every dollar sweating this one. Ha!
BOL,
RT2
@RebelTell2
Stats can be misleading and I don’t think they are as close as you believe.
I watch a lot of Big East ball and feel confident in my play tonight
Best of luck to you ![]()
@RebelTell2
Stats can be misleading and I don’t think they are as close as you believe.
I watch a lot of Big East ball and feel confident in my play tonight
Best of luck to you ![]()
Don't watch much Uconn hoops but man they are a bunch of soft ass bitches. Is St. Johns that much better or does Uconn just suck that bad?
Don't watch much Uconn hoops but man they are a bunch of soft ass bitches. Is St. Johns that much better or does Uconn just suck that bad?
@smac38
UConn losing was a 4K swing for me. They cut it to 6 early in the 2nd half and than just stopped scoring. Haven’t seen anything as bad as their offense in the last 12min of that game
@smac38
UConn losing was a 4K swing for me. They cut it to 6 early in the 2nd half and than just stopped scoring. Haven’t seen anything as bad as their offense in the last 12min of that game
between them and Florida I’m down about 7,200 today. Fucking livid over here.
between them and Florida I’m down about 7,200 today. Fucking livid over here.
