St John’s controlled that 1st game…can’t imagine UConn making the same mistakes. Would have pulled the XL play if it dropped to -4.5 (was @-5 early) but movement had me simmer it down.
Utah State is just the better team imo.
$RKLB
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
UCONN HUSKIES -6 (LARGE)
UTAH STATE AGGIES +1.5 (LARGE)
St John’s controlled that 1st game…can’t imagine UConn making the same mistakes. Would have pulled the XL play if it dropped to -4.5 (was @-5 early) but movement had me simmer it down.
I'm surprised this spread is so high with how UConn has looked in the past 3-4 games (except maybe the last game), but when I think that I'm usually wrong.
I'm surprised this spread is so high with how UConn has looked in the past 3-4 games (except maybe the last game), but when I think that I'm usually wrong.