OKLAHOMA STATE +14 (LARGE)
Let’s make some $ since it’s the last Saturday of reg season cball.
Have plenty on my radar today, but 1st play on deck @ 0900 PST. GLTA.
MARCH LARGE: 3-0![]()
LG YTD +103U @ 58%![]()
OKLAHOMA STATE +14 (LARGE)
Let’s make some $ since it’s the last Saturday of reg season cball.
Have plenty on my radar today, but 1st play on deck @ 0900 PST. GLTA.
MARCH LARGE: 3-0![]()
LG YTD +103U @ 58%![]()
OKLAHOMA STATE +14 (LARGE)
Let’s make some $ since it’s the last Saturday of reg season cball.
Have plenty on my radar today, but 1st play on deck @ 0900 PST. GLTA.
MARCH LARGE: 3-0![]()
LG YTD +103U @ 58%![]()
I hear you, I would too ![]()
I hear you, I would too ![]()
I hear you. My dinner was not that much, but I spent $17 on a hamburger and my beers were $10 each for an IPA. $10???? Come on, man!
Houston went from 850 on money line to 1200. The line opened at 13 1/2 and that's what I see now.
I hear you. My dinner was not that much, but I spent $17 on a hamburger and my beers were $10 each for an IPA. $10???? Come on, man!
Houston went from 850 on money line to 1200. The line opened at 13 1/2 and that's what I see now.
@LB_Dirtbags
Nobu dinner in Vegas (Caesar’s) Friday 3/20. I’ll be with a group of friends / gamblers, come bye for some sake, chutoro nigiri ?? and waygu tacitos.
AS
VG will be a monster in 2-3 years from now. Thanks again.
@LB_Dirtbags
Nobu dinner in Vegas (Caesar’s) Friday 3/20. I’ll be with a group of friends / gamblers, come bye for some sake, chutoro nigiri ?? and waygu tacitos.
AS
VG will be a monster in 2-3 years from now. Thanks again.
@ATLSHARP
Appreciate the invite sir. I try to avoid the strip…city has a ton of some prime real estate for March Madness….usually move around from South Point, Green Valley, Silverton (New Circa)… I’ll def swing by if I’m in the area.
$VG…prosperous![]()
@ATLSHARP
Appreciate the invite sir. I try to avoid the strip…city has a ton of some prime real estate for March Madness….usually move around from South Point, Green Valley, Silverton (New Circa)… I’ll def swing by if I’m in the area.
$VG…prosperous![]()
@LB_Dirtbags
Completely understand, we have some prime real estate for watching on Friday at Durango (been open for 2-3 years now) Great sportsbook venue for watching. If you haven’t been, you might want to check it out. Decent spot.
BOL on Utah State today.
AS
@LB_Dirtbags
Completely understand, we have some prime real estate for watching on Friday at Durango (been open for 2-3 years now) Great sportsbook venue for watching. If you haven’t been, you might want to check it out. Decent spot.
BOL on Utah State today.
AS
