We’re doing pretty good on the dogs lately and tonight we’ve another dog I like a lot.
New Orleans 1H +7
FG +12
These two teams met like a month ago and they played a very close game and SFA ended up winning by 5 points. I know tonight SFA has the home field that they didn’t lose a game so far this season but New Orleans is also a pretty decent road team. As long as the 3 balls not going crazy for SFA tonight, I don’t see them cover a big spread . BOL everyone tonight
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
We’re doing pretty good on the dogs lately and tonight we’ve another dog I like a lot.
New Orleans 1H +7
FG +12
These two teams met like a month ago and they played a very close game and SFA ended up winning by 5 points. I know tonight SFA has the home field that they didn’t lose a game so far this season but New Orleans is also a pretty decent road team. As long as the 3 balls not going crazy for SFA tonight, I don’t see them cover a big spread . BOL everyone tonight
As I predicted , when the 3’s are not falling for SFA , they are not going to cover a big spread and another +12 dog won outright . It’s a good win that we are leading from the beginning and never look back .
1H New Orleans +7
FG New Orleans +12
BOL for the rest of the night everyone
As I predicted , when the 3’s are not falling for SFA , they are not going to cover a big spread and another +12 dog won outright . It’s a good win that we are leading from the beginning and never look back .