Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: let’s goo!!! Thinking about this Miami Ohio game..Man I do want to ride that streak along with the Johnnie’s but ML parlay if I do
it’s tough could go either ways.. but I suspect Miami Ohio has a chip on their shoulder and want to prove the doubters wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:
Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: let’s goo!!! Thinking about this Miami Ohio game..Man I do want to ride that streak along with the Johnnie’s but ML parlay if I do
it’s tough could go either ways.. but I suspect Miami Ohio has a chip on their shoulder and want to prove the doubters wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: let’s goo!!! Thinking about this Miami Ohio game..Man I do want to ride that streak along with the Johnnie’s but ML parlay if I do it’s tough could go either ways.. but I suspect Miami Ohio has a chip on their shoulder and want to prove the doubters wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta:
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: let’s goo!!! Thinking about this Miami Ohio game..Man I do want to ride that streak along with the Johnnie’s but ML parlay if I do it’s tough could go either ways.. but I suspect Miami Ohio has a chip on their shoulder and want to prove the doubters wrong.
agree
Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta:
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: let’s goo!!! Thinking about this Miami Ohio game..Man I do want to ride that streak along with the Johnnie’s but ML parlay if I do it’s tough could go either ways.. but I suspect Miami Ohio has a chip on their shoulder and want to prove the doubters wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta:
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta: let’s goo!!! Thinking about this Miami Ohio game..Man I do want to ride that streak along with the Johnnie’s but ML parlay if I do it’s tough could go either ways.. but I suspect Miami Ohio has a chip on their shoulder and want to prove the doubters wrong.