MSU looks good but NEVER do they look good in Indy.
MSU 1-7 ATS last 8 in Indy and more importantly...
0-4 ATS and straight up as a fave
INDY (+1/) vs Msu
FH Play
INDY (+2/) vs Msu
FG Play
Bol fellas
![]()
MSU looks good but NEVER do they look good in Indy.
MSU 1-7 ATS last 8 in Indy and more importantly...
0-4 ATS and straight up as a fave
INDY (+1/) vs Msu
FH Play
INDY (+2/) vs Msu
FG Play
Bol fellas
![]()
MSU looks good but NEVER do they look good in Indy.
MSU 1-7 ATS last 8 in Indy and more importantly...
0-4 ATS and straight up as a fave
INDY (+1/) vs Msu
FH Play
INDY (+2/) vs Msu
FG Play
Bol fellas
![]()
@camby700
While typically I’d agree with you- this team has a lot more athleticism than this Indiana team, and with a shot at a 2-3 seed, there’s a lot on the line. I see a 9+ point win for Sparty. GL either way ![]()
@camby700
While typically I’d agree with you- this team has a lot more athleticism than this Indiana team, and with a shot at a 2-3 seed, there’s a lot on the line. I see a 9+ point win for Sparty. GL either way ![]()
