But lost my big one sorry. Also gave out Stetson +11.5. Fairfield +3.5. Said over unlv was looking good. Just a huge day again. So many good cappers in here. And a 4 team parlay hit with teams i didn't play str up.
On to tomorrow 33-15 this week 4 parlays hit and I think about 75% on teasers this week. So making money
151
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
But lost my big one sorry. Also gave out Stetson +11.5. Fairfield +3.5. Said over unlv was looking good. Just a huge day again. So many good cappers in here. And a 4 team parlay hit with teams i didn't play str up.
On to tomorrow 33-15 this week 4 parlays hit and I think about 75% on teasers this week. So making money
Damn. And Morehead st comes back to win the game outright. Line moved against them too today hate saying it but should have had them damnit. 3-1 on teasers also
Great day. Hope you were on them all
151
Damn. And Morehead st comes back to win the game outright. Line moved against them too today hate saying it but should have had them damnit. 3-1 on teasers also
Without going back to look… was Dayton … the one I chose to put on everything ..your only loss…. And If so…. To quote Marcia Brady….. it’s not you… it’s me…. I have terrible luck in this arena….
Without going back to look… was Dayton … the one I chose to put on everything ..your only loss…. And If so…. To quote Marcia Brady….. it’s not you… it’s me…. I have terrible luck in this arena….