FG Ind PK 5u ![]()
![]()
3/2 🍑🍑🍑 New Week! 🤑
Views: 949
Posts: 17
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.
I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.
Bank it!!
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.
I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup:
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail
No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup:
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail
No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.
what’s your play
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.
Bank it!!
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.
what’s your play Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.
Posted:
#13
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup:
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.what’s your play
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.what’s your play
Nothing so far. Not forcing anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup:
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.what’s your play
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7: Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H Indy -2 run it back!!! 5u Why force it? Move on to another game.I have money on the full game ..2H line open -3.5, -2.5, now -2 gluk if u tail No - im waiting for one big play before I go for my night workout.what’s your play
Nothing so far. Not forcing anything.
Posted:
#17
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H idaho +2 2u 2H idaho ML+125 Watch it closely - I think the number had e wash winning.
it was a closed ass game ..if they don’t missed them Free throws I would have hit the ML too ..I’ll take that win finally 2-3
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H idaho +2 2u 2H idaho ML+125 Watch it closely - I think the number had e wash winning.
Bank it!!
Quote Originally Posted by utfootball7:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H idaho +2 2u 2H idaho ML+125 Watch it closely - I think the number had e wash winning.
it was a closed ass game ..if they don’t missed them Free throws I would have hit the ML too ..I’ll take that win finally 2-3 Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 2H idaho +2 2u 2H idaho ML+125 Watch it closely - I think the number had e wash winning.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
