• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧

    «First Previous 575859 ... 110111112 Next Last»
    KellyM_1964
    fubah2
    smellybunty
    IAdecimal5
    beats723
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 191796
    Posts: 2781
    «First Previous 575859 ... 110111112 Next Last»
     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:09 AM ET #1401

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "SUNDAY will never be the saaaaaaaame . . . "     BEACONS -2.5 -154 alt-line@pinn    *BB

     

    i  took the  ml instead an_cheers

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "SUNDAY will never be the saaaaaaaame . . . "     BEACONS -2.5 -154 alt-line@pinn    *BB

     

    i  took the  ml instead an_cheers

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:32 AM ET #1402

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "SUNDAY will never be the saaaaaaaame . . . "     BEACONS -2.5 -154 alt-line@pinn    *BB Peacocks -197  @pinn   *BB

     

    thx for st.peters winner   an_clap

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "SUNDAY will never be the saaaaaaaame . . . "     BEACONS -2.5 -154 alt-line@pinn    *BB Peacocks -197  @pinn   *BB

     

    thx for st.peters winner   an_clap

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:11 PM ET #1403

    basketball_c1  Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January:

    31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans...

    but,

    21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)

     

     

    an_lightNOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games... 

     Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win confused WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose!

    Reply

    basketball_c1  Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January:

    31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans...

    but,

    21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)

     

     

    an_lightNOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games... 

     Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win confused WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:19 PM ET #1404

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...   Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose!

    Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...   Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose!

    Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:41 PM ET #1405

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...   Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

    The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...   Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

    The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records...

     
    smellybunty
    smellybunty
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 9876
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:44 PM ET #1406

    NM

    Reply

    NM

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:49 PM ET #1407

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games... 

     

     Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

     

    The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records...

    First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games... 

     

     Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

     

    The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records...

    First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs 

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:49 PM ET #1408

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games... 

     

     

     Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

     

    The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records...

    First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs 

    an_lightHomecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts!

    Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games... 

     

     

     Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.

     

    The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records...

    First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs 

    an_lightHomecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts!

    Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:16 PM ET #1409

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

    Here's another: Norfolk @MD-E Shore .....should be a virtual dead-even matchup but the homies aren't favored by common HCA, instead they are home dogs....

     

    LEAN to the homies for possible live bet ...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

    Here's another: Norfolk @MD-E Shore .....should be a virtual dead-even matchup but the homies aren't favored by common HCA, instead they are home dogs....

     

    LEAN to the homies for possible live bet ...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:29 PM ET #1410

    LEAN  to VAQUEROS for possible live bet...

    Reply

    LEAN  to VAQUEROS for possible live bet...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:57 PM ET #1411

    an_getaway Tarleton?

    Texans #1 top scorer has missed the past 5 games!
    Texans #2 top scorer missed their last game!
    Texans #3 top scorer had missed 5 games, but just returned the last 3
    Texans #4 top scorer has missed the past 3 games!

    With 3 of their top 4 scorers out they were called for 21 fouls, badly out-rebounded as well and LOST at Abilene, 59 - 73

     

    Reply

    an_getaway Tarleton?

    Texans #1 top scorer has missed the past 5 games!
    Texans #2 top scorer missed their last game!
    Texans #3 top scorer had missed 5 games, but just returned the last 3
    Texans #4 top scorer has missed the past 3 games!

    With 3 of their top 4 scorers out they were called for 21 fouls, badly out-rebounded as well and LOST at Abilene, 59 - 73

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 2:18 PM ET #1412

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

    That said, I am LEANING to East Texas A & M ....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

    That said, I am LEANING to East Texas A & M ....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 2:52 PM ET #1413

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

     

    That said, I am LEANING to East Texas A & M ....

    The LIONS are going to win this game!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!

     

    That said, I am LEANING to East Texas A & M ....

    The LIONS are going to win this game!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 3:50 PM ET #1414

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!  

     

    That said, I am LEANING to East Texas A & M ...

    The LIONS are going to win this game!

    Dominant win by the homies an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Looking over my notes again I see a strange anomaly in my pregame posted bets on HOME TEAMS since late January: 31 - 35 with low original spreads up to -3.5  (doesn't include those where I bought pts) Majority of these were small HOME FAVS, higher rated and better records than opponent, who then lost outright in front of their adoring home fans... but, 21 - 14 with my bets on home team spreads of -4.0 and up (includes several that I bought down with alt-lines but still -4.0 and over)     NOTE: applies specifically to the pregame bets I made, not to all CBK games...       Strange shite though.  Better team/better record with homecourt advantage and they LOSE more than win  WTF??? One would think they should win more often than lose! Has to be something at play here with my methodology or just improbability from random chance.   The stat on LOSER home teams also included those bets I made on HOME TEAMS that only had "supposedly" home court advantage, with no edge in ratings and/or records... First game up today fits the profile: SELA @E.Tex A&M where the homies are tiny home favs  Homecourt advantage in an otherwise even game should be more than merely -1.5 pts! Normally I would seriously consider the homies here but given that I lose more often than win in this exact scenario, I have to PASS!  

     

    That said, I am LEANING to East Texas A & M ...

    The LIONS are going to win this game!

    Dominant win by the homies an_clap

     
    IAdecimal5
    IAdecimal5
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 18922
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 4:29 PM ET #1415

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 5:43 PM ET #1416

    All these are 8pm ET starts...

     

    BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn  *BB

    TEXANS  -124 @pinn  *BB

    SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB

    TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB

    Reply

    All these are 8pm ET starts...

     

    BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn  *BB

    TEXANS  -124 @pinn  *BB

    SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB

    TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:24 PM ET #1417

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    All these are 8pm ET starts...   BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn  *BB TEXANS  -124 @pinn  *BB SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB

    With these bets I have resumed my usual full bet sizing as normal, as I consider my regression has run its course...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    All these are 8pm ET starts...   BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn  *BB TEXANS  -124 @pinn  *BB SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB

    With these bets I have resumed my usual full bet sizing as normal, as I consider my regression has run its course...

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:48 PM ET #1418

    @fubah2

     clover bol Fuu

    Reply

    @fubah2

     clover bol Fuu

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:49 PM ET #1419

    error

    Reply

    error

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53737
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:54 PM ET #1420

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All these are 8pm ET starts... BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn *BB TEXANS -124 @pinn *BB SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB With these bets I have resumed my usual full bet sizing as normal, as I consider my regression has run its course...

     

    Mind you, that DOES NOT MEAN these bets are going to win!
    All HOME teams on low odds so won't be shocked if 2 - 2 again....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All these are 8pm ET starts... BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn *BB TEXANS -124 @pinn *BB SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB With these bets I have resumed my usual full bet sizing as normal, as I consider my regression has run its course...

     

    Mind you, that DOES NOT MEAN these bets are going to win!
    All HOME teams on low odds so won't be shocked if 2 - 2 again....

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17211
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:55 PM ET #1421

     Posted by fubah2   All these are 8pm ET starts...   BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn  *BB TEXANS  -124 @pinn  *BB SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB.....    should a checked in earlier..looking up mascots... bradley braves ? can't be right ? edit asked who are the texans in cbb ...came up houston and that can't be right

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

     Posted by fubah2   All these are 8pm ET starts...   BRAVES +1.5 -106 @pinn  *BB TEXANS  -124 @pinn  *BB SEAWOLVES -164 @pinn *BB TEX.Southern +3.5 -104 @pinn *BB.....    should a checked in earlier..looking up mascots... bradley braves ? can't be right ? edit asked who are the texans in cbb ...came up houston and that can't be right

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:59 PM ET #1422

    @PUSSYGALORE333

     Braves are Bradley 

    Reply

    @PUSSYGALORE333

     Braves are Bradley 

     
    dj6593
    dj6593
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2024
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:59 PM ET #1423

    @PUSSYGALORE333

     Alcorn State Braves

    Reply

    @PUSSYGALORE333

     Alcorn State Braves

     
    dj6593
    dj6593
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2024
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 7:00 PM ET #1424

    Who are the Texans?

    Reply

    Who are the Texans?

     
     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17211
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 7:14 PM ET #1425

    fits the bill.... mascot mania...  ALCORN STATE home vs fla am  ....STONEYBROOK home vs drexel... TEXAS SOUTHERN  home vs southern ... HOUSTON CHRISTIAN home vs nicholls st ........ALL 8PM EASTERN ... thumbs_up   clover

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    fits the bill.... mascot mania...  ALCORN STATE home vs fla am  ....STONEYBROOK home vs drexel... TEXAS SOUTHERN  home vs southern ... HOUSTON CHRISTIAN home vs nicholls st ........ALL 8PM EASTERN ... thumbs_up   clover

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 575859 ... 110111112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,376
    • Friday 10/09/2026 476
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,114
    • Week 6 Money 10,748
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 861
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,363
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,289
    • PART DEUX 143
    • Why go for 2pts 676
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.