Stampeders to win Grey Cup +758 (0.50u to win 3.79u)
Argonauts to win Grey Cup +910 (0.50u to win 4.55u)
Stampeders Regular Season Wins O8.5 -160 (1.6u to win 1u)
October 2
For me I cannot make a wager on either game today. Rule of thumb, never fade a streak. Hamilton or no play. Should be the Roughriders tonight. I need Calgary for my future so I'll let that ride tonight.
PLB also cannot make a play on the Tiger Cats / Redblacks game so she is passing.
She does like the Roughriders on ML -238 (2.38u to win 1u)
Enjoy the games tonight everyone
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
24W / 30L / 0P (-9.61u)
PLB 41W / 20L / 0P (+17.75u)
Pending Future Plays
Stampeders to win Grey Cup +758 (0.50u to win 3.79u)
Argonauts to win Grey Cup +910 (0.50u to win 4.55u)
Stampeders Regular Season Wins O8.5 -160 (1.6u to win 1u)
October 2
For me I cannot make a wager on either game today. Rule of thumb, never fade a streak. Hamilton or no play. Should be the Roughriders tonight. I need Calgary for my future so I'll let that ride tonight.
PLB also cannot make a play on the Tiger Cats / Redblacks game so she is passing.
She does like the Roughriders on ML -238 (2.38u to win 1u)