Messages

Forum Index : Covers College Football : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Schools that Will be $$$$ Fading or Backing ATS in 2013
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#1
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:06:36 AM

Hello Brothers

Best of Luck to all

MAY WE ALL LIVE IN FANTASTIC HEALTH

 

To Follow are some schools that I Believe will be very Good MOney makers $$$ by Fading or Backing ATS

 

 

who u like or dislike ?

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#2
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:13:56 AM

 

Fading

Pittsburgh

Good Luck in the ACC

The O Line , QB, RB, DE , LB have plenty of ???

Have Panthers Going 4-8 at Best S/UP

Plan on fading All 12 weeks and maybe hitting 75%+

quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2448
Location: Hawaii
#3
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:26:55 AM
Double, I agree. Sunseri was a " coach killer" IMO, and now
they move to the ACC. I don't like their chances this year,
quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2994
Location: Texas
#4
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:27:58 AM

DUFL et al - tell me if you strongly agree or disagree with any of my backs or fades below...Thanks in advance!  Hook em!

Like & Backing

Texas, Auburn,  Maryland, Fresno State, Bowling Green, Oregon St., Miami, Indiana & Michigan

Dislike & Fading

Oklahoma, NC State, Tennessee, West Virginia, Colorado, Louisiana Tech, FIU & UMASS

 

quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2994
Location: Texas
#5
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:29:12 AM

sorry if I jumped the gun...I misread your post...this is your strong, bro...

agree on Pitt

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#6
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:31:18 AM

Backing

BYU  

Looking to get some Points or be laying low #'s with the Cougars

Schedule as underdog ? or small fav

week 1 at UVA     anything under -4

Texas   catching nice DD's ???

Utah  catching rival at home

ga Tech    like Paul johnson but this is beefy

at houston will Houston be more focused on Big East schedule

Boise St    Catching Points at home ?

at Wisconsin    might be getting 14+

Idaho St      ????

at Notre dame    would Love a ML of +350 or more

at Nevada       this schedule is Loaded with Bowl teams ...

 

while BYU could lose a bunch of Games S/UP ..... ATS they might be $$$  Especially when catching Points   

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:34:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

DUFL et al - tell me if you strongly agree or disagree with any of my backs or fades below...Thanks in advance!  Hook em!

Like & Backing

Texas, Auburn,  Maryland, Fresno State, Bowling Green, Oregon St., Miami, Indiana & Michigan

Dislike & Fading

Oklahoma, NC State, Tennessee, West Virginia, Colorado, Louisiana Tech, FIU & UMASS

 

 

nice work brother

While I have Oregon st high in my Point Spread Ratings ... this could be a Tough Year for Mike Riley ..... mainly bc of the schedule ...

 

6-6/7-5  S/Up .... might have some confidence with early wins .... Might be overrated down the stretch ...

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#8
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:41:42 AM

Backing

Ball St

Love MAC Football ....

Cardinals have 8 starters coming back on Offense and could win 8+ games S/up ...passing game might be Top 3 in MAC

Might only be a DOG in 5 Games all season

Defense has only 3 starters returning , but that is a Good thing

quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2994
Location: Texas
#9
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:49:41 AM

both byu qb's and replacements for riley nelson were injured in the spring...I also like my longhorns in week 2...texas will be very motivated to show well against a tier 2 national program like BYU...The Texas running game (2 Mr. Insides in Brown and Bergeron and 1 Mr. Outside Gray) will be hard to stop...If Ash pulls a McElroy and makes a few good downfield plays, and limits turnovers, our O is going to be good.  Our D will be a lot better.   We will definitely be a top 10 team by the time we play OU.    

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#10
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:49:44 AM

Fading

Oklahoma

Rough season in store for Stoops boys

7-5 ??? or worse

schedule is tough in BIG 12.....

might go 1-5* on  Road/RRR with Losses at Notre Dame,*Texas,Baylor,Kansas St,Oklhoma St ....

Home Games vs TCU and Maybe Tech could be down to the Wire ...

AP will have them so OVERRATED coming in

quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2994
Location: Texas
#11
Posted: 5/16/2013 1:30:47 AM

with regard to Oklahoma

Phil Steele will have them over rated as well as usual...the man loves OU...

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#12
Posted: 5/16/2013 1:32:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

with regard to Oklahoma

Phil Steele will have them over rated as well as usual...the man loves OU...

 

His Job is to sell Magazines,power sweeps, tout service etc ....

Like reading his CFB Mag for information

but disagree with Phil often especially in season

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#13
Posted: 5/16/2013 1:35:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

DUFL et al - tell me if you strongly agree or disagree with any of my backs or fades below...Thanks in advance!  Hook em!

Like & Backing

Texas, Auburn,  Maryland, Fresno State, Bowling Green, Oregon St., Miami, Indiana & Michigan

Dislike & Fading

Oklahoma, NC State, Tennessee, West Virginia, Colorado, Louisiana Tech, FIU & UMASS

 

 

FIU looks like a great fade .....Tough spot moving to CUSA with nothing in place.... was kind of dumb to get rid of Mario

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#14
Posted: 5/16/2013 1:37:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

both byu qb's and replacements for riley nelson were injured in the spring...I also like my longhorns in week 2...texas will be very motivated to show well against a tier 2 national program like BYU...The Texas running game (2 Mr. Insides in Brown and Bergeron and 1 Mr. Outside Gray) will be hard to stop...If Ash pulls a McElroy and makes a few good downfield plays, and limits turnovers, our O is going to be good.  Our D will be a lot better.   We will definitely be a top 10 team by the time we play OU.    

 

Like Texas to win at BYU , but will they cover ???

Horns are BIG 12 Favs IMNHO .... although I am betting Oklahoma ST w does have to travel to Austin

quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2994
Location: Texas
#15
Posted: 5/16/2013 1:57:53 AM
I have the Texas BYU game capped at Texas -7.  The game is at Provo.   I think Texas will cover.   I am not sure if it will be one of my 2 selections for week 2.  need to do more research...I do like texas in week 1 against nmst and again in week 3 at home against Ole Miss...
quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#16
Posted: 5/16/2013 10:00:28 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

I have the Texas BYU game capped at Texas -7.  The game is at Provo.   I think Texas will cover.   I am not sure if it will be one of my 2 selections for week 2.  need to do more research...I do like texas in week 1 against nmst and again in week 3 at home against Ole Miss...

Just not sure what to do with the Horns in the first 3 games ... take a wait and see on ur boys

quote
HammersSpreads send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HammersSpreads
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1122
Location: Oklahoma
#17
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:45:28 PM

Ya my Sooners will be over rated early as always.  Preseason rankings are pretty much pointless.

I saw Steele already has OU #12 I believe on his pre season rankings, which is a joke.  OU shouldnt be anywhere in the top 15, maybe even top 20.

With that said, although OU's schedule is tough, I will put them at 9-3 this year, 8-4 at worst.  Stoops typically does good when his back is against the wall & when people question his team.  We shall see

 

Like the Fresno backing, as well as Ball St.  I love that MAC ball....& Ball St has plenty coming back

quote
HammersSpreads send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HammersSpreads
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1122
Location: Oklahoma
#18
Posted: 5/16/2013 12:47:24 PM

A for the Big 12.....Oklahoma St looks nice, TCU looks nice, &....suprisingly.......Baylor.  I think I'm liking the Bears this year.  I expect good value for them

quote
MichaelRocks send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MichaelRocks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 274
Location: Wyoming
#19
Posted: 5/16/2013 1:18:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

 

FIU looks like a great fade .....Tough spot moving to CUSA with nothing in place.... was kind of dumb to get rid of Mario


FIU was very dumb to get rid of him
quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Michigan
#20
Posted: 5/16/2013 3:07:23 PM

Keep your eye on these 2 teams d-up imo there will be value

1. Marshall. Marshall was the only team in the country to have a top 10 scoring offense in terms of ppg. not to end up with a bowl eligible record

2. Connecticut. The huskies were the only team in the country last year to have a top 20 defense in terms of ppg not to end up with a bowl eligible record

Just my 2 cents

quote
Absolutxedge22 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12668
Location: Michigan
#21
Posted: 5/16/2013 6:34:09 PM
Backing:

Wisconsin - Return seven starters on defense and eight on offense. This team will be better once they figure out who the starting quarterback will be.

Oklahoma State - Play West Virginia early and get Kansas State, TCU, Baylor, and Oklahoma at home.

Miami Florida - Return ten offensive starters and nine on defense.


Fading:

Oklahoma
USC
Notre Dame
quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2994
Location: Texas
#22
Posted: 5/16/2013 8:58:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

Keep your eye on these 2 teams d-up imo there will be value

1. Marshall. Marshall was the only team in the country to have a top 10 scoring offense in terms of ppg. not to end up with a bowl eligible record

2. Connecticut. The huskies were the only team in the country last year to have a top 20 defense in terms of ppg not to end up with a bowl eligible record

Just my 2 cents

and they also lost several defensive draft picks to the NFL...not sold on UCONN yet, but I will do some research...return 8 starters on O and 5 on D...

I agree with you on Marshall...need to do my research, but I have heard some good things about them...

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31832
Location: New York
#23
Posted: 5/17/2013 2:37:52 PM

Backing

Oregon

Sure Chip Kelly is gone ...So what !!! the Ducks are loaded with playmakers on offense

Scedule looks great ...Road games at Washington,Stanford , and Zona look to be the toughest of the bunch ....

Don't see them as a Dog vs anybody on the schedule ... Hopefully there will be NO calling off the dogs this season

quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Michigan
#24
Posted: 5/17/2013 4:49:37 PM

Also D-Up there's a team to fade which pains me to say because i like their program and thats UTSA. They were 8-4 LY in their 1st year in d-1 but those wins came against the following teams

1. South Alabama

2. Texas A&M Commerce

3. Georgia State

4. NW Oklahoma State

5. New Mexico State

6. McNeese State

7 Idaho

8 Texas State

Their 4 losses came against 4 bowl eligible teams. Rice,La.Tech,Utah State and San jose State {I know La.Tech didn't go to a bowl but they were bowl eligible} And they lost by 20 or more in those games

This year they move to C-USA and play a real non conference schedule. They will be dogs in at least 11 of their games possibly all 12 if UAB will be favored against them. I will call for UTSA to go from 8-4 to 0-12 in their 1st year in C-USA

If anyone wants me to post their schedule let me know

quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2994
Location: Texas
#25
Posted: 5/17/2013 7:45:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

Also D-Up there's a team to fade which pains me to say because i like their program and thats UTSA. They were 8-4 LY in their 1st year in d-1 but those wins came against the following teams

1. South Alabama

2. Texas A&M Commerce

3. Georgia State

4. NW Oklahoma State

5. New Mexico State

6. McNeese State

7 Idaho

8 Texas State

Their 4 losses came against 4 bowl eligible teams. Rice,La.Tech,Utah State and San jose State {I know La.Tech didn't go to a bowl but they were bowl eligible} And they lost by 20 or more in those games

This year they move to C-USA and play a real non conference schedule. They will be dogs in at least 11 of their games possibly all 12 if UAB will be favored against them. I will call for UTSA to go from 8-4 to 0-12 in their 1st year in C-USA

If anyone wants me to post their schedule let me know

yep...I concur...I think Ok St will put up 70 plus at the Alamodome in SA in week 2...

quote
Forum Index : Covers College Football : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.