Pinnacle is BS

Participants:
Views: 2466

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I want to withdraw $9000 and they are making me doing it 6 x $1500 in 6 days..  

The last 4 times I have to pay a $15 fee

Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Had the same issue years ago. It's a pain but they are doing so to not raise flags for you or them
Report User

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

I wonder if they would let you deposit 9 g's in one shot? 
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Nothing against pinnacle for me.. obviously thats bs, but what i dont understand is how they dont have a phone number…?

all you got is emails to communicate.

Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Going through the same garbage with 5Dimes, the explanation is as Jarrett75 above mentions.  Guess the offshores have run into some problems with Homeland Security over the transferring of int'l funds.  I don't know what in the hell PBW above is talking about, I don't know any offshore that'll let ya deposit 9g's in a single deposit.
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

I made a echeck deposit.. I lost all of it.. Then I made a credit card deposit.. from that amount that when I built my winnings..
I should be able to do a 9k bank transfer..

Now they saying it can only withdraw via echeck which is $1500 per withdrawal.. luckily today is Aug 31st and tomorrow is Sept 1st so I get 2 free.. the rest moving forward is $15 fee..

and I still have more on top of 9k what I want to withdraw.. BS

I even asked if they can waive the fees. they said no
I asked if they can raise the withdraw limit   they said no

Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

I used Idebit before and withdraw 20k   but they changed there policy. They will hold all Idebit and echeck deposits for 7 business days  so 10 days..

credit card there is no hold which was what I assumed..
fkn scum bags..

But hey I have to say they have best odds for betting and high limits so   
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

You can deposit 3k via Idebit in 1 shot per pay. But I think the limit is 3k a week so depends on the limit
Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Wait till you take it to the bank and they place a hold on the check for funds to clear. Hopefully you are bald and won't pull your hair out.
Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Pinnacle site has also been prone to a lot of software glitches over the past year.  On many occasions I've tried to post a bet and the page freezes, or the "hot buttons" aren't active and I end up having to log out and back in again.  Very frustrating when you don't get bets in on time because of this.

Moving on from Pinnacle, they have too much of a 'king of the hill' attitude towards customer service.  And the betting and in-game options are pathetic in comparison to sites like Bet 365. 
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

Wait till you take it to the bank and they place a hold on the check for funds to clear. Hopefully you are bald and won't pull your hair out.

Echeck back into your account is the next evening.. Only good thing but I would prefer a check bc my bank account doesn't put hold on checks under 20k.. I asked Pinny and they wouldn't do it so I will swallow $15 fee for every $1500.. 1% no biggie pfft it adds up 

I am gonna drain this account until it catches up with my winnings which will take another 7 days. Hopefully I can keep a pace of +$1500 per day so it won't catch up LOL

Once it is drained i will make another large deposit via CC so they can't do this again to me..

I actually like the books who credit back to your credit card like BoDog.. 
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by JFS:

Pinnacle site has also been prone to a lot of software glitches over the past year.  On many occasions I've tried to post a bet and the page freezes, or the "hot buttons" aren't active and I end up having to log out and back in again.  Very frustrating when you don't get bets in on time because of this.

Moving on from Pinnacle, they have too much of a 'king of the hill' attitude towards customer service.  And the betting and in-game options are pathetic in comparison to sites like Bet 365. 

Pinnacle is only good for variety of odds, great juice and betting limits.. I never ever got snuffed on a withdrawal.. I always got my money in timely fashion.. just stupid policies they have..

In terms of in game for baseball it is not per pitch like Bet365  but end of inning.. and they have it all the way until the last inning giving you -300 to -400 for the losing team to score 1 run..

I really like the push odds they offer   not like other books.. 

The NFL teasers they have are sometimes ridiculous.. A -7 will become -3.5   but the +7 for the same game will become +15.5  which is something I always consider and capitalize on
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by newmarket:

In terms of in game for baseball it is not per pitch like Bet365  but end of inning.. and they have it all the way until the last inning giving you -300 to -400 for the losing team to score 1 run..

Sorry correction.. -300 to -400 for the winning to team to not allow a run.. or +250 to +300 for trailing team to score a run

Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

with all the bs your just lucky to get it,,,also some sites have limits per week you can withdraw like 1500 or so
Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Some of these threads are really confusing. Like, this guy says it is because of U.S. banking laws that Pinny does not want to violate, but if he is doing business with Pinny he is not a U.S based customer anyway and U.S. banking, wire transfer, intl. exchange and Homeland Security have nothing to do with it. B.S. is pretty widespread these days, but again the Covers Forums lead the way............

Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement:

Some of these threads are really confusing. Like, this guy says it is because of U.S. banking laws that Pinny does not want to violate, but if he is doing business with Pinny he is not a U.S based customer anyway and U.S. banking, wire transfer, intl. exchange and Homeland Security have nothing to do with it. B.S. is pretty widespread these days, but again the Covers Forums lead the way............

I would have to agree.....if your using pinnacle you are very lucky and that's based on your location.....never had an issue with withdrawals via bank wire within 24-48 hrs... $5000 a week limit....then the fee

Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

I feel your frustration. All these threads on Covers during the years, I've spent here (and a couple before I made my profile, when I was only lurking daily - b4 bodio became a fukking tout), makes me sick to my stommach. Why the fukk should you guys go though all this trouble to get your hard-earned money and often end up getting a silly check, when most of us European guys can easily withdrawal more than (I guess, cuz I've only withdrawn eight thousand USD at once one time) 10 G's with a single push on a button and some confirmation (pic of drivers license and anything official from my bank with my name on it) and BOOM!.. three days later see the money on my bank account.

Fukk that shit. Move to Canada, eh? They can bet365 the shiit outta it. I hear Vancouver is a nice city *wink wink*
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

And the confirmation is a one time deal. No more.
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Don't use Bet10.. worst ever.. I won like 6k one time and they kept on delaying my withdrawal. Never got it for 3 weeks. Kept on making excuses.. ended up losing it all back.. every other book i dealt with eventually processed my withdrawal.
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Move to Vegas it will solve all your problems
Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

I didnt withdraw that much but that is not bad $15 for 1k not bad and in 6 days
Once i withdraw $700 each month for 12 months it was like a paycheck from another job aaa good old days
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Quote Originally Posted by spivince:

Move to Vegas it will solve all your problems

I wish.. I go twice a year..  divisional playoff and BCS champ weekend
Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

No offense but I have no idea why you guys are still using offshore when you can use a local that has an offshore WEBSITE and everything is cash, ATM, bank deposit etc... all in the US.

If you are old enough to remember it is the same bookie set up from 20 years ago except instead of calling an office in some city you are using a 24/7 website to accept wagers and all types of wagers, live betting, 2nd half, futures, etc..... Payouts are the same, cash in person or now cash deposited in you back account or pay pal, 

Zerofees, 
Zero  bullshit, 
Zero  waiting, 
Zero begging,
Zero wondering if you are getting paid.

The only issue, which is a good one, is that many of these types now are asking for the $ up front, deposited in your account - same as offshore - but different from years ago when everything was credit and you could really bury yourself.

Do the leg work and get youtrself a real book instead of an offshore pretend that may not pay and also deal with the BS and US gov crap, bank freezes.

To address another poster,  damn straight the offshores have no problem when a player wants to deposit big $ all in one shot... but obviously the point is: "try taking it out without any difficulty" - not easy. Never was, never will be.
Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by barneybeans:

No offense but I have no idea why you guys are still using offshore when you can use a local that has an offshore WEBSITE and everything is cash, ATM, bank deposit etc... all in the US.

If you are old enough to remember it is the same bookie set up from 20 years ago except instead of calling an office in some city you are using a 24/7 website to accept wagers and all types of wagers, live betting, 2nd half, futures, etc..... Payouts are the same, cash in person or now cash deposited in you back account or pay pal, 

Zerofees, 
Zero  bullshit, 
Zero  waiting, 
Zero begging,
Zero wondering if you are getting paid.

The only issue, which is a good one, is that many of these types now are asking for the $ up front, deposited in your account - same as offshore - but different from years ago when everything was credit and you could really bury yourself.

Do the leg work and get youtrself a real book instead of an offshore pretend that may not pay and also deal with the BS and US gov crap, bank freezes.

To address another poster,  damn straight the offshores have no problem when a player wants to deposit big $ all in one shot... but obviously the point is: "try taking it out without any difficulty" - not easy. Never was, never will be.

totally agree bud.. plus they eliminate in game betting that can get very addictive 
Report User
Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
By signing up for the Covers newsletter, you agree to receive electronic communications from Covers about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo