Fall has arrived, and that can mean only one thing for college football fans: In-conference rivalry games! This weekend's jam-packed schedule features grudge matches galore with some of Divison 1's biggest powerhouses going head-to-head to settle decades-long scores.
BetMGM wants to help you make the most of Saturday's NCAAF action with a generous risk-free bet up to $1,000. You don't even need a BetMGM promo code to redeem it! Simply sign up now and claim your offer before making any wagers.
BetMGM promo code for NCAAF Week 4
Saturday's schedule starts with a bang when bitter ACC rivals Clemson and Wake Forest collide in Winston-Salem. Both teams are nationally ranked and have legitimate championship aspirations after charging out of the gates with identical 3-0 records. The Tigers have defeated the Demon Deacons 13 straight times dating back to 2008, but may have their hands full playing on the road against a prolific passing offense.
Meanwhile over in the SEC, sparks will fly when No. 20 Florida takes on No. 11 Tennessee in Knoxville. The Gators have won 16 of their last 17 games against the Volunteers, but UT quarterback Hendon Hooker isn't about to lay down and die. The senior signal caller has already thrown for 844 yards and six touchdowns in just three games, and is a big reason why Saturday's game total has risen to 62.5.
Bettors can also expect plenty of acrimony in the Southwest Classic when No. 10 Arkansas heads to Arlington to tangle with No. 23 Texas A&M. The Aggies will have to contend with Razorbacks running back Raheim "Rocket" Sanders, who has run for 100+ yards in each of his first three outings and ranks third in the nation in rushing yards per game.
Those are just three of 60 games on Saturday's slate. Check out our free NCAAF picks and predictions before making a wager on this weekend's action.
How the BetMGM promo code works
The BetMGM sign up offer is only for new customers in legal states. If you’ve never bet with BetMGM before, follow the steps below to claim your welcome bonus and get started this weekend:
- Click here to claim the sign up offer
- Select your state and create an account
- Once you've created your BetMGM account, you will need to deposit some funds. You'll have to put down at least $10 to qualify for the welcome bonus.
- After completing the registration process and confirming your identity and location, you can make your first real money wager. If you bet falls flat, the sportsbook will refund your account with free bets up to $1,000.
- Your first wager of $5+ will be your qualifying wager.
- If your wager wins, you receive the withdrawable spoils. If it loses, you will be credited your free bets within 24 hours of your bet settling. These cannot be withdrawn as real cash and must be used on other wagers with the sportsbook.
BetMGM promo code terms and conditions
While no BetMGM promo code is required when claiming the operator’s welcome bonus, there are other terms and conditions to know ahead of time.
You will need to make a minimum deposit of $10, and your first real money wager — which you can place on any sports market — will be the only one eligible for the BetMGM promo. If your bet loses, your free bets will arrive in your account within 24 hours and must be used within seven days of receipt.
Remember: Free bets are not transferable or withdrawable, and they must be wagered with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Check out our BetMGM review for an in-depth analysis of one of Covers’ top-ranked betting sites.
Who can claim a BetMGM promo code
BetMGM is available to any new customer located in one of the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia