Tagger -122
China Open
0-3 to begin and still sleeping through half the matches. At least I'm not spraying wildly and digging a huge hole here I always seem to suck at the first cpl days of a tournament.
Muchova absolutely trounced Boulter at the US Open 6-0 6-1. These courts are a tad slower in Beijing but I don't think that is gonna matter much here. I'll be definitely looking for something to parlay the 2-0 with and the u18.5 doesn't look too bad at -130. Also really like Samsonova 2-0 as an early lean. Linda looked truly awful in qualifying but made the most of hat first match as a lucky loser. Samsonova is a huge step up in competition and should handle business there. Mirra shouldn't have much problem with Yuan but the lines are juiced to all hell might be worth a look in the other direction like o16.5 we'll see closer to match time.
0-3 to begin and still sleeping through half the matches. At least I'm not spraying wildly and digging a huge hole here I always seem to suck at the first cpl days of a tournament.
Muchova absolutely trounced Boulter at the US Open 6-0 6-1. These courts are a tad slower in Beijing but I don't think that is gonna matter much here. I'll be definitely looking for something to parlay the 2-0 with and the u18.5 doesn't look too bad at -130. Also really like Samsonova 2-0 as an early lean. Linda looked truly awful in qualifying but made the most of hat first match as a lucky loser. Samsonova is a huge step up in competition and should handle business there. Mirra shouldn't have much problem with Yuan but the lines are juiced to all hell might be worth a look in the other direction like o16.5 we'll see closer to match time.
Too much going on yesterday didn't get to come back and make the plays
Penko/Badosa o21.5
Kinda want to take Ann Li I've watched a lot of her matches this year and Krueger is best on grass going o21.5 -145 there too tho
Too much going on yesterday didn't get to come back and make the plays
Penko/Badosa o21.5
Kinda want to take Ann Li I've watched a lot of her matches this year and Krueger is best on grass going o21.5 -145 there too tho
Still can’t get over Ryb fumbling the ball with her math today. A -2000 favored prior to the match start and she blew up 9 different parlays that I had her as my lastt leg as an anchor in….who would’ve thunk she was the one to shit the bed.
Still can’t get over Ryb fumbling the ball with her math today. A -2000 favored prior to the match start and she blew up 9 different parlays that I had her as my lastt leg as an anchor in….who would’ve thunk she was the one to shit the bed.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,716
- MLB Playoffs 12,324
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,370
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 782
- PART DEUX 182
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,446
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,969
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,618
- LAD/ATL live in game comments welcome 350
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,328
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
