• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Sweepstakes Casinos

    Social (Sweepstakes) Casinos

    RJL674
    Socalsober22
    KarmaSweeps
    stefanodario
    RobertFulton22
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 223
    Posts: 5
     
    RJL674
    RJL674
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2025 - 9:02 AM ET #1

    Started this thread hoping there are others on here who play on these sites?  I was told of them a few weeks ago and have cashed out on multiple.  If you have feel free to share any experiences.  If you new to it or curious let me know I would happy to share what I have learned! 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Started this thread hoping there are others on here who play on these sites?  I was told of them a few weeks ago and have cashed out on multiple.  If you have feel free to share any experiences.  If you new to it or curious let me know I would happy to share what I have learned! 

     
    Socalsober22
    Socalsober22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2025
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2025 - 8:36 PM ET #2

    This casino is run by scammers! They literally stole my $1000 redemption! I found hundreds of other people on reddit that had the same thing happen! They are literally the only ppl that knew of my redemption and they are the only ones who could've changed my redemption to someone else's skrill account! All of our data including credit card debit card info is in these scammers hands! They won't pay me my money and they keep saying it was my fault lol! They are the only ones who knew I was redeeming anything! Then after I kept complaining they flagged my cards so that I couldn't use them! They won't let me speak or chat with a manager. They won't tell me who changed my redemption method and who entered the skrill account that was not mine. They won't tell me anything about it! Same exact thing has happened to soo many people. This is my 3rd review about it bc crown coins keeps flagging my reviews til trust pilot takes them down! That's the only reason they have positive reviews! Google them and check reddit! I've turned them into law enforcement many times and currently there are 2 seperate criminal investigations going on in response to them stealing my money! Customer support is all apart of the scam. They won't help me at all. They say they won't pay and it's my fault and they close the ticket until I open anew one. They are about to get shut down in the USA if they don't pay me what they owe me! Crown coins if you will do the right thing and pay me what you owe me I will drop all charges and cease all legal efforts to bring your corruption to the light!

    IN RESPONSE TO CROWNCOINS BELOW:

    Ma'am you guys don't take security serious and one of the employees at the casino is the one who stole my redemption! That's a fact! The employees working that night are literally the only people besides me that knew of my redemption! I didn't tell anyone and I live alone! And it's funny the customer service won't talk to me or give me any info on how or why my redemption was changed without my authority! Obviously if you guys had any kind of security you could find out that info and get ip addresses of whoever changed it! And I've asked customer service sooo many times to speak to a manager and I've asked for answers to my questions! Yet every single time you guys don't do anything and close the ticket! Ive contacted law enforcement as I'm sure you are aware by now! Local and federal law enforcement. I've filed multiple reports on you guys and I'm continuing to do so until you guys pay me my money! I will continue writing reviews telling the world the truth about you guys and how you guys stole my redemption and hundreds of other peoples! That also means all of the clients that use your casino has all their personal data in the hands of scammers and theifs! Shame on you guys! Pay me the money you stole from me!

    Reply

    This casino is run by scammers! They literally stole my $1000 redemption! I found hundreds of other people on reddit that had the same thing happen! They are literally the only ppl that knew of my redemption and they are the only ones who could've changed my redemption to someone else's skrill account! All of our data including credit card debit card info is in these scammers hands! They won't pay me my money and they keep saying it was my fault lol! They are the only ones who knew I was redeeming anything! Then after I kept complaining they flagged my cards so that I couldn't use them! They won't let me speak or chat with a manager. They won't tell me who changed my redemption method and who entered the skrill account that was not mine. They won't tell me anything about it! Same exact thing has happened to soo many people. This is my 3rd review about it bc crown coins keeps flagging my reviews til trust pilot takes them down! That's the only reason they have positive reviews! Google them and check reddit! I've turned them into law enforcement many times and currently there are 2 seperate criminal investigations going on in response to them stealing my money! Customer support is all apart of the scam. They won't help me at all. They say they won't pay and it's my fault and they close the ticket until I open anew one. They are about to get shut down in the USA if they don't pay me what they owe me! Crown coins if you will do the right thing and pay me what you owe me I will drop all charges and cease all legal efforts to bring your corruption to the light!

    IN RESPONSE TO CROWNCOINS BELOW:

    Ma'am you guys don't take security serious and one of the employees at the casino is the one who stole my redemption! That's a fact! The employees working that night are literally the only people besides me that knew of my redemption! I didn't tell anyone and I live alone! And it's funny the customer service won't talk to me or give me any info on how or why my redemption was changed without my authority! Obviously if you guys had any kind of security you could find out that info and get ip addresses of whoever changed it! And I've asked customer service sooo many times to speak to a manager and I've asked for answers to my questions! Yet every single time you guys don't do anything and close the ticket! Ive contacted law enforcement as I'm sure you are aware by now! Local and federal law enforcement. I've filed multiple reports on you guys and I'm continuing to do so until you guys pay me my money! I will continue writing reviews telling the world the truth about you guys and how you guys stole my redemption and hundreds of other peoples! That also means all of the clients that use your casino has all their personal data in the hands of scammers and theifs! Shame on you guys! Pay me the money you stole from me!

     
    KarmaSweeps
    KarmaSweeps
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 1:55 PM ET #3

    @RJL674

     I play them... haven't had any horror stories yet, had a couple hiccups with redeeming gift cards at High 5. Mcluck, RealPrize are my go sites.

    Reply

    @RJL674

     I play them... haven't had any horror stories yet, had a couple hiccups with redeeming gift cards at High 5. Mcluck, RealPrize are my go sites.

     
    stefanodario
    stefanodario
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2025
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:20 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by RJL674:

    Started this thread hoping there are others on here who play on these sites?  I was told of them a few weeks ago and have cashed out on multiple.  If you have feel free to share any experiences. Now I read more and understand how this area works. There is a lot of different information on the Internet and it is often contradictory, so I first look at reviews, read the terms of bonuses and see how payments work. It seems to me that if I ever go into this topic, then only after a normal understanding of the rules and nuances. Recently I came across material about payment methods and how they are used on such platforms, you can read here, they explain it quite simply without complex terms and more for ordinary users. Now I treat this more as a topic for study, not for playing. I also noticed that it is very important to look at licenses. If you new to it or curious let me know I would happy to share what I have learned!


    I've also heard about such platforms, but I haven't tried anything there yet.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RJL674:

    Started this thread hoping there are others on here who play on these sites?  I was told of them a few weeks ago and have cashed out on multiple.  If you have feel free to share any experiences. Now I read more and understand how this area works. There is a lot of different information on the Internet and it is often contradictory, so I first look at reviews, read the terms of bonuses and see how payments work. It seems to me that if I ever go into this topic, then only after a normal understanding of the rules and nuances. Recently I came across material about payment methods and how they are used on such platforms, you can read here, they explain it quite simply without complex terms and more for ordinary users. Now I treat this more as a topic for study, not for playing. I also noticed that it is very important to look at licenses. If you new to it or curious let me know I would happy to share what I have learned!


    I've also heard about such platforms, but I haven't tried anything there yet.

     
     
    RobertFulton22
    RobertFulton22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2026
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2026 - 6:31 AM ET #5

    @RJL674

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RJL674:

    Started this thread hoping there are others on here who play on these sites?  I was told of them a few weeks ago and have cashed out on multiple.  If you have feel free to share any experiences.  If you new to it or curious let me know I would happy to share what I have learned!

    I’ve come across a few discussions like this, and it’s always interesting hearing what other people’s experiences have been. I’m still figuring out which sites are actually worth spending time on, especially when it comes to withdrawals and the overall experience. Even something quirky like Elvis Frog in Vegas can make a site memorable. What have you found makes the biggest difference between the good ones and the frustrating ones?

    Reply

    @RJL674

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RJL674:

    Started this thread hoping there are others on here who play on these sites?  I was told of them a few weeks ago and have cashed out on multiple.  If you have feel free to share any experiences.  If you new to it or curious let me know I would happy to share what I have learned!

    I’ve come across a few discussions like this, and it’s always interesting hearing what other people’s experiences have been. I’m still figuring out which sites are actually worth spending time on, especially when it comes to withdrawals and the overall experience. Even something quirky like Elvis Frog in Vegas can make a site memorable. What have you found makes the biggest difference between the good ones and the frustrating ones?

    All Forums | Sweepstakes Casinos

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,440
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 271,059
    • PART DEUX 200
    • Friday 10/09/2026 481
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,862
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 38,427
    • FRYDAY 5,396
    • Week 6 Money 12,376
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,412
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 373

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.