@p_66 are you working on MLS picks , your specialty ?
Saturday 08/15/2026
Posted:
#215
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: UDC - BTTS + o2.5 -120 2.4/2u LIMACHE 1 already WTFEarly goals today
yes and then some nothing after Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: UDC - BTTS + o2.5 -120 2.4/2u LIMACHE 1 already WTFEarly goals today
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: UDC - BTTS + o2.5 -120 2.4/2u LIMACHE 1 already WTFEarly goals today
yes and then some nothing after Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: UDC - BTTS + o2.5 -120 2.4/2u LIMACHE 1 already WTFEarly goals today
Posted:
#219
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
@p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today
my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhat
@p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
@p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today
my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhat @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today
Posted:
#220
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhat
Always nice Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhat
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhat
Always nice Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhat
Posted:
#225
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhatAlways nice I enjoy English League 1 and 2.
I like ENG NL, NLS ,NLN
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhatAlways nice I enjoy English League 1 and 2.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhatAlways nice I enjoy English League 1 and 2.
I like ENG NL, NLS ,NLNQuote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Yeah I was about to say that. Early goal jynx seems to be out today my saving grace is ENG LL, hit a nice parlays saving my day somewhatAlways nice I enjoy English League 1 and 2.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,397
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
