Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: pulling the trash cans in , prepare a play for us @p_66 time to say see you tomorrow my Friends
![]()
![]()
![]()
Neighbour came over with chocolate samples she works for Mondelez. We rated their new unmarked chocolates. I joked what are we getting for such hard work? She dropped off like boxes of Chocolates ![]()
Neighbour came over with chocolate samples she works for Mondelez. We rated their new unmarked chocolates. I joked what are we getting for such hard work? She dropped off like boxes of Chocolates ![]()
good day overall
good day overall
@Barbarossa
Yeah I got lucky the last 4 or 5 days made a few, just need this college prop to hit to stay in the black after that Dortmund disaster.
@Barbarossa
Yeah I got lucky the last 4 or 5 days made a few, just need this college prop to hit to stay in the black after that Dortmund disaster.
![]()
![]()
@DiamondJack
leaving tomorrow early morning for SFO , visiting friends in Palo Alto
think i ll leave the iPad at home and take a 2 break from this ,
meaning checking the weekend now to post CPL SAT and SUN
@DiamondJack
leaving tomorrow early morning for SFO , visiting friends in Palo Alto
think i ll leave the iPad at home and take a 2 break from this ,
meaning checking the weekend now to post CPL SAT and SUN
