OMAHA OMAHA OMAHA time to get a goal please ![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#28
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin
Posted:
#31
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie
Posted:
#33
Puck parlays
Parlay #1
Colorado TT over 2.5 with Habs TT over 2.5
Odds -137
Parlay #2
Pens TT over 1.5 with Canes TT over 2.5 with Sabres TT over 2.5
Odds +160
MLMESS parlay
DC,,/Inter Messi over 2.5 with Cincy/Atlanta over 1.5 with Orlando/Columbus over 1.5 with Philly,/Salt Lake over 1.5
Puck parlays
Parlay #1
Colorado TT over 2.5 with Habs TT over 2.5
Odds -137
Parlay #2
Pens TT over 1.5 with Canes TT over 2.5 with Sabres TT over 2.5
Odds +160
MLMESS parlay
DC,,/Inter Messi over 2.5 with Cincy/Atlanta over 1.5 with Orlando/Columbus over 1.5 with Philly,/Salt Lake over 1.5
Posted:
#36
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand it
yeah pumpkin is all I can do for fall spices. Hate all the rest
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand it
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand it
yeah pumpkin is all I can do for fall spices. Hate all the restQuote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand it
Posted:
#38
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand ityeah pumpkin is all I can do for fall spices. Hate all the rest
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand ityeah pumpkin is all I can do for fall spices. Hate all the rest
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand ityeah pumpkin is all I can do for fall spices. Hate all the rest
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: @p_66 Bought a Pumpkin Pie from Costco this morning for only $5.99...it's literally 3 pounds lol. Delicious so cheap, I can't stand pumpkin we get home and my fiance goes, I dont like pumpkin pie. I'm like, wtf am I supposed to do with 3 pounds of pumpkin pie yes , spices, all the fall pot pourri smell, cinnamon can't stand ityeah pumpkin is all I can do for fall spices. Hate all the rest
Posted:
#42
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
Posted:
#44
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday. Mom has two pumpkin pies baked already
Posted:
#50
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: FIASCO no PK MIRACLE GOAL, didn't send the wire transfer rigged
books were juicing the shit out of the over all the way into HT. So rigged
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: FIASCO no PK MIRACLE GOAL, didn't send the wire transfer rigged
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: FIASCO no PK MIRACLE GOAL, didn't send the wire transfer rigged
books were juicing the shit out of the over all the way into HT. So riggedQuote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: FIASCO no PK MIRACLE GOAL, didn't send the wire transfer rigged
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,722
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,561
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,661
- Saturday 10/10/2026 603
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,893
- Week 6 Money 16,055
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,217
- PART DEUX 151
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,138
- Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,578
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
