Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa Hachis Parmentier excellent looked up a recipe , looks great yes so good, easy to make
seems to be quite some work ...
score French Guiana / Sint Maarten
seems to be quite some work ...
score French Guiana / Sint Maarten
seems to be quite some work ...
score French Guiana / Sint Maarten
does it work on an IMAC ? dont need it on my phone ?
does it work on an IMAC ? dont need it on my phone ?
yeah
yeah
Sup? ![]()
Difference in class, but I thought Belgium showed some good stuff against les Bleues, only 2nd game under new coach, I'm somewhat optimistic.
Sup? ![]()
Difference in class, but I thought Belgium showed some good stuff against les Bleues, only 2nd game under new coach, I'm somewhat optimistic.
Doue, Olise, Cherki, Dembele not exactly C team, but yeah. ![]()
Next week Monday I'll be watching game from the sweet, sweet Fatherland......![]()
Doue, Olise, Cherki, Dembele not exactly C team, but yeah. ![]()
Next week Monday I'll be watching game from the sweet, sweet Fatherland......![]()
CHERKI, OLISE, DEMBELE came in after the 75 minutes
just saying, ![]()
CHERKI, OLISE, DEMBELE came in after the 75 minutes
just saying, ![]()
