Cuba -1.5 hits
Just need Surniame now
i thought 2 Gin Gimlets and ...
Zzzzzzz
i thought 2 Gin Gimlets and ...
Zzzzzzz
Back after dinner...after over 50 years or so I realize many things one is that I don't really like rice all that much. I never crave it, looks like maggots. Sure I had a few amazing dishes with rice, but even risotto looks and has the texture of puke.
Back after dinner...after over 50 years or so I realize many things one is that I don't really like rice all that much. I never crave it, looks like maggots. Sure I had a few amazing dishes with rice, but even risotto looks and has the texture of puke.
wrong forum my apologies
wrong forum my apologies
not a fan either , but good with a stir-fry , or a good seafood risotto , or a good Pilaf
not a fan either , but good with a stir-fry , or a good seafood risotto , or a good Pilaf
Never heard of said French dish..... shepherds pie with expensive cheese?
Never heard of said French dish..... shepherds pie with expensive cheese?
on the Bears +3.5
and over 41.5
on the Bears +3.5
and over 41.5
