Quote Originally Posted by p_66: +17 minutes ...PK I take it 23 minutes added time in the FH ,
I have noticed a lot of these lately where they add enormous amounts of time. It helps if you have overs but frustrating if you have under or the team you have has the lead, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: +17 minutes ...PK I take it 23 minutes added time in the FH ,
I have noticed a lot of these lately where they add enormous amounts of time. It helps if you have overs but frustrating if you have under or the team you have has the lead, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: +17 minutes ...PK I take it 23 minutes added time in the FH , I have noticed a lot of these lately where they add enormous amounts of time. It helps if you have overs but frustrating if you have under or the team you have has the lead, etc.
thinking it is VAR malfunction
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: +17 minutes ...PK I take it 23 minutes added time in the FH , I have noticed a lot of these lately where they add enormous amounts of time. It helps if you have overs but frustrating if you have under or the team you have has the lead, etc.