Aurora over 4.5 +110 (3-0)
PART DEUX
Posted:
#27
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium
MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium
FC Tangiers? ![]()
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium
MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium
FC Tangiers? ![]()
Posted:
#28
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
just had handmade gluten free pepperoni cheese pizza straight out the oven , not bad
just had handmade gluten free pepperoni cheese pizza straight out the oven , not bad
While listening to "Best of Lilith Fair"? ![]()
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
just had handmade gluten free pepperoni cheese pizza straight out the oven , not bad
just had handmade gluten free pepperoni cheese pizza straight out the oven , not bad
While listening to "Best of Lilith Fair"? ![]()
Posted:
#29
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium FC Tangiers?
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium FC Tangiers?
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium FC Tangiers?
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: MERGUEZ SANDWICH always remind me of my youth when I use to go to the stadium FC Tangiers?
Posted:
#31
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
@p_66 In Gent home stadium they sell burgers, dogs and fries. But the fries are good.
@p_66 In Gent home stadium they sell burgers, dogs and fries. But the fries are good.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
@p_66 In Gent home stadium they sell burgers, dogs and fries. But the fries are good.
@p_66 In Gent home stadium they sell burgers, dogs and fries. But the fries are good.
Posted:
#37
Wife made dinner yesterday, total abortion. I took the leftovers today, chopped them up, mixed with rice, seasoning and ground beef and rolled it into swiss chard leaves for a kind of cabbage rolls. We'll see. ![]()
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Wife made dinner yesterday, total abortion. I took the leftovers today, chopped them up, mixed with rice, seasoning and ground beef and rolled it into swiss chard leaves for a kind of cabbage rolls. We'll see. ![]()
Posted:
#38
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Wife made dinner yesterday, total abortion. I took the leftovers today, chopped them up, mixed with rice, seasoning and ground beef and rolled it into swiss chard leaves for a kind of cabbage rolls. We'll see.
Wife made dinner yesterday, total abortion. I took the leftovers today, chopped them up, mixed with rice, seasoning and ground beef and rolled it into swiss chard leaves for a kind of cabbage rolls. We'll see.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Wife made dinner yesterday, total abortion. I took the leftovers today, chopped them up, mixed with rice, seasoning and ground beef and rolled it into swiss chard leaves for a kind of cabbage rolls. We'll see.
Wife made dinner yesterday, total abortion. I took the leftovers today, chopped them up, mixed with rice, seasoning and ground beef and rolled it into swiss chard leaves for a kind of cabbage rolls. We'll see.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,382
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,482
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,146
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,201
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,798
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
