Thank God we have REAL competitive football/soccer again! Nations league and friendlies are pure garbage!
1) Malaga btts -122 $244/200. Heritage. this seems like a 1-1 game, so I will play the btts. So far, spain and champions league have been the best competitions for me the last two months. Going with my gut again. Malaga should score a goal at home and Español should also score one. I’d say the 1-1 draw is one of the most likely scenarios. 1-1 are the most common draws in Spanish league.
2) Dortmund -1.5 -118 $236/200. Bookmaker. Tough match, most players coming off international duty. Could be a 2-0 or 3-1 type of game. Let’s hope for 3-1. But I see Dortmund scoring 2-3 goals here. I think Bremen should also net one. Prediction—3-1.
3) Dortmund btts + over 2.5 -101 $202/200. Heritage.
Fridays are usually not good days, so thread lightly. I’ve had two very good months in August and September, so I hope I can have another winning month!
Tail or fade. Good luck everyone.
october: even
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Thank God we have REAL competitive football/soccer again! Nations league and friendlies are pure garbage!
1) Malaga btts -122 $244/200. Heritage. this seems like a 1-1 game, so I will play the btts. So far, spain and champions league have been the best competitions for me the last two months. Going with my gut again. Malaga should score a goal at home and Español should also score one. I’d say the 1-1 draw is one of the most likely scenarios. 1-1 are the most common draws in Spanish league.
2) Dortmund -1.5 -118 $236/200. Bookmaker. Tough match, most players coming off international duty. Could be a 2-0 or 3-1 type of game. Let’s hope for 3-1. But I see Dortmund scoring 2-3 goals here. I think Bremen should also net one. Prediction—3-1.
3) Dortmund btts + over 2.5 -101 $202/200. Heritage.
Fridays are usually not good days, so thread lightly. I’ve had two very good months in August and September, so I hope I can have another winning month!
4) West Ham -1 -131 $262/200. Heritage. West ham should win at home. Probably 2-0 or 3-1. But a push is likely as well. I don’t follow this league so much, but I’m pretty familiar with westham. They’ll definitely be promoted this season.
4) West Ham -1 -131 $262/200. Heritage. West ham should win at home. Probably 2-0 or 3-1. But a push is likely as well. I don’t follow this league so much, but I’m pretty familiar with westham. They’ll definitely be promoted this season.
Thanks brother. Dortmund should roll here! I just hope they don’t start out too sluggish. They do that a lot of first half. Then pick it up second half. Good luck to you too.
@DiamondJack
Thanks brother. Dortmund should roll here! I just hope they don’t start out too sluggish. They do that a lot of first half. Then pick it up second half. Good luck to you too.