Absolutely democracies exist.
Absolutely not where religious affiliation provides the makeup of the various political factions.
Absolutely democracies exist.
Absolutely not where religious affiliation provides the makeup of the various political factions.
Absolutely democracies exist.
Absolutely not where religious affiliation provides the makeup of the various political factions.
Absolutely democracies exist.
Absolutely not where religious affiliation provides the makeup of the various political factions.
Absolutely democracies exist.
Absolutely not where religious affiliation provides the makeup of the various political factions.
Equal to Islamists? That is the dumbest statement ever uttered on this forum. Are you attempting to compete for Don Juan's DumbA$$ title?
I understand hyperbole, but your statement is asinine.
Equal to Islamists? That is the dumbest statement ever uttered on this forum. Are you attempting to compete for Don Juan's DumbA$$ title?
I understand hyperbole, but your statement is asinine.
As far as I know, the religious right is not directly responsible for deaths nor advocates for deaths of its enemies, unlike some of the extreme religious political factions in the countries I indirectly referenced.
In the event the US suddenly become a country with several political parties, each of which taking a different perspective on proper and dominate religion and with each religion/political faction becoming enemies with its rival, the above might change, and we certainly would lose out on democracy.
As far as I know, the religious right is not directly responsible for deaths nor advocates for deaths of its enemies, unlike some of the extreme religious political factions in the countries I indirectly referenced.
In the event the US suddenly become a country with several political parties, each of which taking a different perspective on proper and dominate religion and with each religion/political faction becoming enemies with its rival, the above might change, and we certainly would lose out on democracy.
