Someone completely forgot about the Lions "after a loss trend". They are now 15-0 su and ats after a loss in the Dan Campbell era.
Oh how fast people get excited about the Cowboys after winning 3 in a row.
Where's Hugh?
![]()
Someone completely forgot about the Lions "after a loss trend". They are now 15-0 su and ats after a loss in the Dan Campbell era.
Oh how fast people get excited about the Cowboys after winning 3 in a row.
Where's Hugh?
![]()
Someone completely forgot about the Lions "after a loss trend". They are now 15-0 su and ats after a loss in the Dan Campbell era.
Oh how fast people get excited about the Cowboys after winning 3 in a row.
Where's Hugh?
![]()
ravens can handle Pitt
ravens can handle Pitt
Here is what i am on today:
Baltimore -5.5
Atlanta +7
Green Bay -6.5
Tampa Bay -7.5
Arizona ÷9.5
Kansas City -4
Colts/Jaguars over 45
Good luck peeps![]()
Here is what i am on today:
Baltimore -5.5
Atlanta +7
Green Bay -6.5
Tampa Bay -7.5
Arizona ÷9.5
Kansas City -4
Colts/Jaguars over 45
Good luck peeps![]()
Yes, great info from gifted guys! My brother just commented as I read the write up for tonight, " Who the hell are those guys". ps: Are their Gals also here? Been watching Mayor of Kingstown and I noticed they are not housed together
. I just pictured the cheerleading squad in " The Longest Yard" Oh ya, the blunt was effective he had!![]()
Yes, great info from gifted guys! My brother just commented as I read the write up for tonight, " Who the hell are those guys". ps: Are their Gals also here? Been watching Mayor of Kingstown and I noticed they are not housed together
. I just pictured the cheerleading squad in " The Longest Yard" Oh ya, the blunt was effective he had!![]()
I am a glutton for punishment and like yellow flags ![]()
Here is what I am on:
Los Angeles +2
Eagles/Chargers Over 42
Suck it lemmings ![]()
I am a glutton for punishment and like yellow flags ![]()
Here is what I am on:
Los Angeles +2
Eagles/Chargers Over 42
Suck it lemmings ![]()
What a shame on so many levels ![]()
Bring BR back ![]()
Please find Hugh Jorgan so I can pet his tail..........again![]()
What a shame on so many levels ![]()
Bring BR back ![]()
Please find Hugh Jorgan so I can pet his tail..........again![]()
