the LEGEND has actually won 15 straight games inside.![]()
Favre can't win in a dome!
![]()
Remember those days
It's Romo's time!! ![]()
the LEGEND has actually won 15 straight games inside.![]()
Favre can't win in a dome!
![]()
Remember those days
It's Romo's time!! ![]()
the LEGEND has actually won 15 straight games inside.![]()
Favre can't win in a dome!
![]()
Remember those days
It's Romo's time!! ![]()
Move into the moden days Fred. Ha,ha,ha.
1) I'm older than 95% (+) of the people on covers
2) This is modern for me
3) I live in Bedrock, drive a car with stone tires and work at Mr Slate's Gravel Pit. Give a guy a little credit when due please
4) Did I add Skubishacks quote correct this time? ![]()
Move into the moden days Fred. Ha,ha,ha.
1) I'm older than 95% (+) of the people on covers
2) This is modern for me
3) I live in Bedrock, drive a car with stone tires and work at Mr Slate's Gravel Pit. Give a guy a little credit when due please
4) Did I add Skubishacks quote correct this time? ![]()
Someone with some knowledge of the game![]()
Perception vs Reality
The reality is that GB put 45 on Arizona in their own crib
Arizona scored 51 points. Subtract - 23 they scored off TO's.
Thats 28-45.They should have never won that game
45...... Nice defense, Now they face Brees
Someone with some knowledge of the game![]()
Perception vs Reality
The reality is that GB put 45 on Arizona in their own crib
Arizona scored 51 points. Subtract - 23 they scored off TO's.
Thats 28-45.They should have never won that game
45...... Nice defense, Now they face Brees
