New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

False hope reverse jinx NFL picks

Participants:
Views: 81

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Made some early bets in CFB this year during the height of the Pandemic. I was confident the games were going to get played, until maybe a month ago and as soon as I let my guard down and let doubt settle in, every school was like yeah getting back at it on this date(insert date). 

Here's my picks

Week 1 Raiders ML(-112) @ Panthers  1 unit

Week 7 49er's(-1) @ Patriots  1.5unit

Patriots coming off is probably not wise to go against but this is going to be different team plus Jimmy G's return to Foxboro, I'm sure he's going to want to do well. I'll have some more picks for other weeks during the season in these summer months.

Oh yeah I forgot why am I even betting these games cause they will not get played because of Corona, or the riots, or nobody will be able to afford a television to watch or go to the games or something why even bother. an_nailbiter

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

I just wrote up 5 pages of analysis on the Raiders/Panthers game for my readers. You were smart to get it early. I think money will come in on the Raiders and push the line to 2 or 3. With 3 points, I will take a shot with Carolina.

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo