New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Browns 30/1

Participants:
Views: 329

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Last year they had so much hype & believe they were a top 8 team to win the SB.  A year later with more firepower & protection on the oline i think 30/1 is a steal.  They have talent all over the field & now with help upfront, this offense may be very dangerous.  Looking at their schedule i envision 10-6/11-5 & IMO that should get them a wildcard spot.  Anybody else??  

AFC ( no particular order)

1.  KC

2. Balt

3. Buffalo 

4.  Indy

5. Cleveland 

6. LAC

7. Pitt

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

The big question is can they even get out of their own division? The Ravens will be favored to win and with Big Ben back to go along with that stout defense, the Steelers will be primed for a return to the playoffs. At 30-1 there is some value but I would hardly call it a steal in a tough division. With KC and a dangerous Buffalo Bills squad heading up the other divisions, it would be a most difficult road for CLE to just make it to the Super Bowl, let alone win. It would be a very successful season if the Browns just make it to the playoffs IMO. But good luck with your play!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Then I'm sure you are investing on the over 8.5 wins? Go Browns!

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

IT s the brwons who draft poorly have changed HC's so many times in 10 years i lost count they have no CONTINUITY zero and this cause Browns fans heartache every year

Ravens steelers will make it tough on browns again bengals in two years with top QB Burrow

NFC teams can whip browns Cowboys Eagles 49ers Seahawks

one year the Chargers traveled to Cleve and in the snow kicked the stuffing out of them

when you bet on browns your always at risk at losing 65%  of all thier games

big whoop hey Beat steelers last year who was total injured playing with rookie QB's

and the foooked up bengals

They screw up last year they will screw up again

I LOVE GAMBLING

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Very tough division...Pitt will be back with a healthy Big Ben and they have a very good D....I see an 8-8 season and missing the playoff again for the Browns..  Everything hinges on Baker...Not a fan of him...Something seems off with him but who knows...Elite Coaching can make a big difference from a team being 10-6 or 8-8...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

The big question mark for Pittsburgh is their Oline IMO...towards the end of the season they didn't run block or pass block. That addition from KC might help. 
I like their receiver corps with the addition of TE Ebron and the rook WR from Notre Dame...Juju (apparently healthy), Johnson, and Washington are battle tested. 
In the run attack, I prefer 2nd year man Snell over Connor (too delicate) and the rook from Maryland might be a speed demon threat along with Samuels as a receiving threat out of the backfield.  
The D is the strength of the team...they are a formidable bunch and should only get better. Bush, Fitzpatrick, and Nelson were the new additions that elevated them from mediocrity last year. Minkah IMO is the best free safety in the NFL. 
Big Ben might well excel in the twilight of his career. I like to think so... The year before his injury, he threw for 5K yards. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

no chance in hell

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

I cant see putting anything on this team ...Division is tough and just getting to 9 wins should be a huge task ....

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo