New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Set your DVR to record

Participants:
Views: 472

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

The Last Dance

I'm guessing it will be the best sports related tv that we are going to see for a while.

No better dynasty than the 90's Bullspeace_5

Quote Post Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

thumbs_up

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Can you imagine if MJ started his career when LeBron did?  He is and was a horrific human being when he played and now, on and off the court. He was very lucky to start when he did, he would but hated by vast majority if he didn’t.  I won’t watch a second of it.  Peace emoticon.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

Can you imagine if MJ started his career when LeBron did?  He is and was a horrific human being when he played and now, on and off the court. He was very lucky to start when he did, he would but hated by vast majority if he didn’t.  I won’t watch a second of it.  Peace emoticon.

Lebrickan_timeout....

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

an_popcorn

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

You're saying that MJ is lucky to have started in an era where teams still played defense?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Can you imagine if MJ started his career when LeBron did?  He is and was a horrific human being when he played and now, on and off the court. He was very lucky to start when he did, he would but hated by vast majority if he didn’t.  I won’t watch a second of it.  Peace emoticon. You're saying that MJ is lucky to have started in an era where teams still played defense?

This is interesting. Someone needs to do a deep deep breakdown of defense in the 90's. Because 50% of people say defense was great back then and the other 50% say defense was bad as the athletes suck. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I have Tiger. Michael and Brady top 3 all time. I can not split Tiger and Michael for the greatest of of all time. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

I have Tiger. Michael and Brady top 3 all time. I can not split Tiger and Michael for the greatest of of all time.

i got gretzky phelps and bolt an_worship

j

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

and money may 

j

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJeremy55:

and money may

He's not even the best boxer ever....Fought all his tough opponents when they were past their peak...Floyd is a very calculated fighter...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Right? Elbron Hubbard is hate by many and all he does is play the game right and make stupid taco tuesday instagram posts. Ton of charitable work. Jordan is universally loved and, well.....

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Why is MJ such a bad guy? 

When it comes to work ethic and leadership, he's not much different than Tom Brady. Both guys expect nothing short of being the best at all times, and same goes for what they expect from their team mates. They are the GOATS in their respective sports.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

MJ is donating all proceeds from Last Dance to charity

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Why is MJ such a bad guy?  When it comes to work ethic and leadership, he's not much different than Tom Brady. Both guys expect nothing short of being the best at all times, and same goes for what they expect from their team mates. They are the GOATS in their respective sports.

crickets eh Sac?

Lamp

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Why is MJ such a bad guy?  When it comes to work ethic and leadership, he's not much different than Tom Brady. Both guys expect nothing short of being the best at all times, and same goes for what they expect from their team mates. They are the GOATS in their respective sports. crickets eh Sac?

Wait till the young dudes(who never seen the 90's Bulls or MJ play) finish the series. It will be enlightening. 

After two episodes I have to say that the story is being portrayed exceptionally well. Good production.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

offtopic...

MJ and Lebron seem to be the only 2 in the conversation for the GOAT of the NBA. Feels like Kobe is usually passed over in this conversation. I think he at least should have a foothold in such discussions.

peace_5

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Phil Jackson coached for 20 years and never had a losing season.

an_worship

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

thumbs_up

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Can you imagine if MJ started his career when LeBron did?  He is and was a horrific human being when he played and now, on and off the court. He was very lucky to start when he did, he would but hated by vast majority if he didn’t.  I won’t watch a second of it.  Peace emoticon. You're saying that MJ is lucky to have started in an era where teams still played defense?

None of today's sneaker models would have been able to play a 7 game series vs the Bad Boy Pistons ....

Today's cucks get their feelings hurt on Instagram 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

You'll never see any player get such attention as "the Jordan rules" or "hack a Shaq" in the nba again imo.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Phil Jackson coached for 20 years and never had a losing season.

I forgot to mention 11 championships in 20 years. He's batting .550 in the ring department. Let that sink in.

1155-485 career W/L record

He won 6 nba championships in a row from 1995 to 2001 with 2 teams.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Here's how today's nba stars get open, and how they are fouled. Notice that swarming defense of 1 on 1 where the other four players just stand around.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo