It only looks small because most people are assuming the Warriors will stink without B. Davis and Monta Ellis. In my opinion, that assumption is going to cost them some money in the near future.
MrBator, So your on the Warriors here or just cautioning large bets against them? Thanks, always value your opinion. -PR
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
It only looks small because most people are assuming the Warriors will stink without B. Davis and Monta Ellis. In my opinion, that assumption is going to cost them some money in the near future.
MrBator, So your on the Warriors here or just cautioning large bets against them? Thanks, always value your opinion. -PR
allyjm, that line you got on the Hornets is looking better by the hour.
Yea. I'll probably buy some back when it hits around +7 which I am expecting by game time. Surprised people are willing to lay more than -5 on the Hornets. Oh well.
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:
allyjm, that line you got on the Hornets is looking better by the hour.
Yea. I'll probably buy some back when it hits around +7 which I am expecting by game time. Surprised people are willing to lay more than -5 on the Hornets. Oh well.
Allyjm..your ats record says 0-0..but u went 3-1 ats last night right?
Well, in the first week, my bets are a fraction of my usual bets, like 0.1% of my bankroll, unless stated otherwise. Once everything settles down, within about a week, I'll start betting 5% of my bankroll per play at which point it'll go towards the record.
Quote Originally Posted by Golffgod98:
Allyjm..your ats record says 0-0..but u went 3-1 ats last night right?
Well, in the first week, my bets are a fraction of my usual bets, like 0.1% of my bankroll, unless stated otherwise. Once everything settles down, within about a week, I'll start betting 5% of my bankroll per play at which point it'll go towards the record.
first post in awhile guys, although i have been checking this site out for peoples opinions. These are my first posted plays. Just looking for some feedback.
Oct 29 07:05 PM Oct 29 07:05 PM Oct 29 08:05 PM Oct 29 08:35 PM Oct 29 10:35 PM Oct 29 10:35 PM
INET / -1
Oct 2910:29 AM
NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA
PARLAY (6 TEAMS) [704] ORLANDO -340 [705] NEW JERSEY +6-110 [710] DETROIT -700 [718] HOUSTON -1000 [721] NEW ORLEANS -235 [723] LA LAKERS -500
200.00 / 860.00
also taking NJ +6 for 2 units
New Orleans -5.5 for 2 units
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Just got home not too long ago, and the games started so I guess it's too late. But in any case opening night for most of those teams, so I really wouldn't have much to say.
I generally don't like playing parlays, but sometimes I do play ML parlays with a max of 3 teams, paying at least double your money.
NJ looks good early, but you never know with Washington at home. Hopefully the Nets are up at half time so you can try to middle.
Regarding the Hornets, I liked them at no more than -5. I'm not sure what to expect from the Warrior team as yet, but I think the Hornets should cover -6.5 which is where its at now, but the line has already lost its value.
Good luck tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by MassSet:
first post in awhile guys, although i have been checking this site out for peoples opinions. These are my first posted plays. Just looking for some feedback.
Oct 29 07:05 PM Oct 29 07:05 PM Oct 29 08:05 PM Oct 29 08:35 PM Oct 29 10:35 PM Oct 29 10:35 PM
INET / -1
Oct 2910:29 AM
NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA
PARLAY (6 TEAMS) [704] ORLANDO -340 [705] NEW JERSEY +6-110 [710] DETROIT -700 [718] HOUSTON -1000 [721] NEW ORLEANS -235 [723] LA LAKERS -500
200.00 / 860.00
also taking NJ +6 for 2 units
New Orleans -5.5 for 2 units
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Just got home not too long ago, and the games started so I guess it's too late. But in any case opening night for most of those teams, so I really wouldn't have much to say.
I generally don't like playing parlays, but sometimes I do play ML parlays with a max of 3 teams, paying at least double your money.
NJ looks good early, but you never know with Washington at home. Hopefully the Nets are up at half time so you can try to middle.
Regarding the Hornets, I liked them at no more than -5. I'm not sure what to expect from the Warrior team as yet, but I think the Hornets should cover -6.5 which is where its at now, but the line has already lost its value.
I'll probably buy some back when it hits around +7 which I am expecting by game time. Surprised people are willing to lay more than -5 on the Hornets. Oh well.
Looks like you middled that to perfection. Great night.
Good to see you back Ally. Best of luck this year.
Quote Originally Posted by allyjm:
I'll probably buy some back when it hits around +7 which I am expecting by game time. Surprised people are willing to lay more than -5 on the Hornets. Oh well.
Looks like you middled that to perfection. Great night.
Good to see you back Ally. Best of luck this year.