The Walking Dead on AMC
Anyone else thinking Shane wanted Rick to kill him. He talks about what a better husband and father he would be and if you watch it just before Rick stabs him, it looks like Shane sees he's about to do it but doesn't shoot. He looks down just before he's stabbed. Now of course he could just be looking at Rick's hand, but it's almost like he wanted Rick to do it, he baited him into it.
Anyone else thinking Shane wanted Rick to kill him. He talks about what a better husband and father he would be and if you watch it just before Rick stabs him, it looks like Shane sees he's about to do it but doesn't shoot. He looks down just before he's stabbed. Now of course he could just be looking at Rick's hand, but it's almost like he wanted Rick to do it, he baited him into it.
lol yeah, but if he didn't get into mischief then no Dale drama and likely no Shane drama.
Anyone else thinking Shane wanted Rick to kill him. He talks about what a better husband and father he would be and if you watch it just before Rick stabs him, it looks like Shane sees he's about to do it but doesn't shoot. He looks down just before he's stabbed. Now of course he could just be looking at Rick's hand, but it's almost like he wanted Rick to do it, he baited him into it.
lol yeah, but if he didn't get into mischief then no Dale drama and likely no Shane drama.
Anyone else thinking Shane wanted Rick to kill him. He talks about what a better husband and father he would be and if you watch it just before Rick stabs him, it looks like Shane sees he's about to do it but doesn't shoot. He looks down just before he's stabbed. Now of course he could just be looking at Rick's hand, but it's almost like he wanted Rick to do it, he baited him into it.
Great episode but confused by Shane and Randall turning into zombies. Are there traces of the infection in the air? Does everyone who dies turn? Makes me wonder what Rick knows based on the guy in the CDC whispering sweet nothings to him in season 1. He made sure to shoot the Philly guys in the head back at the bar. Anyone have theories on this?
I was thinking maybe the blood. When Shane was trapped on the school bus he used the knife he earlier used on a zombie's head to cut his hand. He then kept sticking it in the zombie's heads and continuing to cut his hand. His blood was likely mixed Randall's bllood from the open cuts they both had...my 2 cents ![]()
Great episode but confused by Shane and Randall turning into zombies. Are there traces of the infection in the air? Does everyone who dies turn? Makes me wonder what Rick knows based on the guy in the CDC whispering sweet nothings to him in season 1. He made sure to shoot the Philly guys in the head back at the bar. Anyone have theories on this?
I was thinking maybe the blood. When Shane was trapped on the school bus he used the knife he earlier used on a zombie's head to cut his hand. He then kept sticking it in the zombie's heads and continuing to cut his hand. His blood was likely mixed Randall's bllood from the open cuts they both had...my 2 cents ![]()
Great episode but confused by Shane and Randall turning into zombies. Are there traces of the infection in the air? Does everyone who dies turn? Makes me wonder what Rick knows based on the guy in the CDC whispering sweet nothings to him in season 1. He made sure to shoot the Philly guys in the head back at the bar. Anyone have theories on this?
I was thinking maybe the blood. When Shane was trapped on the school bus he used the knife he earlier used on a zombie's head to cut his hand. He then kept sticking it in the zombie's heads and continuing to cut his hand. His blood was likely mixed Randall's bllood from the open cuts they both had...my 2 cents ![]()
Great episode but confused by Shane and Randall turning into zombies. Are there traces of the infection in the air? Does everyone who dies turn? Makes me wonder what Rick knows based on the guy in the CDC whispering sweet nothings to him in season 1. He made sure to shoot the Philly guys in the head back at the bar. Anyone have theories on this?
I was thinking maybe the blood. When Shane was trapped on the school bus he used the knife he earlier used on a zombie's head to cut his hand. He then kept sticking it in the zombie's heads and continuing to cut his hand. His blood was likely mixed Randall's bllood from the open cuts they both had...my 2 cents ![]()
lol yeah, but if he didn't get into mischief then no Dale drama and likely no Shane drama.
Anyone else thinking Shane wanted Rick to kill him. He talks about what a better husband and father he would be and if you watch it just before Rick stabs him, it looks like Shane sees he's about to do it but doesn't shoot. He looks down just before he's stabbed. Now of course he could just be looking at Rick's hand, but it's almost like he wanted Rick to do it, he baited him into it.
I just got this in my email from E, it's from an interview with Jon Bernthal...pretty much confirms what I had thought above....
The sense I got during that final scene was that Shane is processing like 10 million different things at once and trying to make sense of it all. He’s thinking about his relationship with Rick, his relationship with Lori and Carl, the safety of the group. In terms of Shane’s mental state at that point, what were you trying to get across?
There’s a whole part of the character that I think some people may or may not pick up on, but I think there’s a part of Shane himself that knows he is no longer fit to be among the people. He knows how much of a danger he is. He knows now he’s killed yet another human being, and I think a part of this is him really spurring and challenging and getting Rick to step up and encompass what Shane has and take Shane out. I think there’s a suicidal flavor. There’s a flavor there that’s really saying, “Come on, man, I’m challenging you to be the man that’s fit to raise the woman I love and the child I love and my child on the way. Come on and step up, raise your gun.” And there’s a part of him that so desperately wants Rick to be that man, and when Rick finally does it, there’s an element of some sort of relief.
lol yeah, but if he didn't get into mischief then no Dale drama and likely no Shane drama.
Anyone else thinking Shane wanted Rick to kill him. He talks about what a better husband and father he would be and if you watch it just before Rick stabs him, it looks like Shane sees he's about to do it but doesn't shoot. He looks down just before he's stabbed. Now of course he could just be looking at Rick's hand, but it's almost like he wanted Rick to do it, he baited him into it.
I just got this in my email from E, it's from an interview with Jon Bernthal...pretty much confirms what I had thought above....
The sense I got during that final scene was that Shane is processing like 10 million different things at once and trying to make sense of it all. He’s thinking about his relationship with Rick, his relationship with Lori and Carl, the safety of the group. In terms of Shane’s mental state at that point, what were you trying to get across?
There’s a whole part of the character that I think some people may or may not pick up on, but I think there’s a part of Shane himself that knows he is no longer fit to be among the people. He knows how much of a danger he is. He knows now he’s killed yet another human being, and I think a part of this is him really spurring and challenging and getting Rick to step up and encompass what Shane has and take Shane out. I think there’s a suicidal flavor. There’s a flavor there that’s really saying, “Come on, man, I’m challenging you to be the man that’s fit to raise the woman I love and the child I love and my child on the way. Come on and step up, raise your gun.” And there’s a part of him that so desperately wants Rick to be that man, and when Rick finally does it, there’s an element of some sort of relief.
you might wanna read the comic again
I suggest YOU might want to read the comic again.
The title ‘The Walking Dead’ does not refer to the zombies. It refers to the survivors. The reason for this is everyone will end up becoming a zombie once they die because they are already infected (unless they get blown up or something that completely destroys their body).
So unless I missed the part in the comic where one of the characters was revealed to be an immortal vampire, what I said was correct.
you might wanna read the comic again
I suggest YOU might want to read the comic again.
The title ‘The Walking Dead’ does not refer to the zombies. It refers to the survivors. The reason for this is everyone will end up becoming a zombie once they die because they are already infected (unless they get blown up or something that completely destroys their body).
So unless I missed the part in the comic where one of the characters was revealed to be an immortal vampire, what I said was correct.
the genius of the story is that it shows how people would truly react to being in those situations. some would fall apart and other rise up.
the genius of the story is that it shows how people would truly react to being in those situations. some would fall apart and other rise up.
this show is beyond fucking stupid on so many levels i dont even know where to begin. it just hurts my head
this show is beyond fucking stupid on so many levels i dont even know where to begin. it just hurts my head
This was a MUCH better season finale than last season's
.
However, I did find it extremely annoying how the group not only failed to attempt to take out the walkers by running them down with the cars, but they actually did everything they could to avoid it. Jimmy slammed on his breaks to avoid hitting some with the RV. Maggie had about 5 walkers in front of her SUV, stopped the car, and yelled “I’m stuck.” Really? You’re stuck?
Instead they just drove around wasting almost all of their precious ammunition.
Of course if they did the smart thing they would still be at the farm and the story couldn’t progress.
It was pretty cool seeing Michonne though. She’s perhaps the most badass character of the entire series.
This was a MUCH better season finale than last season's
.
However, I did find it extremely annoying how the group not only failed to attempt to take out the walkers by running them down with the cars, but they actually did everything they could to avoid it. Jimmy slammed on his breaks to avoid hitting some with the RV. Maggie had about 5 walkers in front of her SUV, stopped the car, and yelled “I’m stuck.” Really? You’re stuck?
Instead they just drove around wasting almost all of their precious ammunition.
Of course if they did the smart thing they would still be at the farm and the story couldn’t progress.
It was pretty cool seeing Michonne though. She’s perhaps the most badass character of the entire series.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,257
- PART DEUX 212
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,107
- Cleveland Bettors 2,607
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,129
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,019
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
