also just a "heads up", the Al Pacino, Robert De Niro classic Heat is on Cinemax tuesday June 25th @ 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm pacific time. also on the Cinemax channels Sunday June 30th @ 9:30 am, 12:30 pm, 7:00 pm & 10:00 pm. also on Cinemax July 3rd @ 3:00 pm pacific time
AND a movie I find hard to pass up anytime it's on, The Big Lebowski (1998) with Jeff Bridges, John Goodman and Steve Buscemi is on Showtime channels Wednesday June 26th @ 3:15 pm & 6:15 pm and re-peats on Showtime 2 Friday June 28th @ 6:35 pm pacific time. definate "cult classic"
also just a "heads up", the Al Pacino, Robert De Niro classic Heat is on Cinemax tuesday June 25th @ 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm pacific time. also on the Cinemax channels Sunday June 30th @ 9:30 am, 12:30 pm, 7:00 pm & 10:00 pm. also on Cinemax July 3rd @ 3:00 pm pacific time
AND a movie I find hard to pass up anytime it's on, The Big Lebowski (1998) with Jeff Bridges, John Goodman and Steve Buscemi is on Showtime channels Wednesday June 26th @ 3:15 pm & 6:15 pm and re-peats on Showtime 2 Friday June 28th @ 6:35 pm pacific time. definate "cult classic"
Saw World War Z 3-D and enjoyed it. Wasn't a great movie but had an entertaining story line. Brad Pitt was excellent as the reluctant hero. I enjoyed how the zombies climbed the walls and ran rather then walk like most zombie movies.
Saw World War Z 3-D and enjoyed it. Wasn't a great movie but had an entertaining story line. Brad Pitt was excellent as the reluctant hero. I enjoyed how the zombies climbed the walls and ran rather then walk like most zombie movies.
Saw World War Z 3-D and enjoyed it. Wasn't a great movie but had an entertaining story line. Brad Pitt was excellent as the reluctant hero. I enjoyed how the zombies climbed the walls and ran rather then walk like most zombie movies.
I heard that they did an initial screening and it got bad reviews. Then, they reshot and edited some stuff and now it is getting pretty good reviews.
I like the slower zombies better, maybe because of that POS I Am Legend with Will Smith.
Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:
Saw World War Z 3-D and enjoyed it. Wasn't a great movie but had an entertaining story line. Brad Pitt was excellent as the reluctant hero. I enjoyed how the zombies climbed the walls and ran rather then walk like most zombie movies.
I heard that they did an initial screening and it got bad reviews. Then, they reshot and edited some stuff and now it is getting pretty good reviews.
I like the slower zombies better, maybe because of that POS I Am Legend with Will Smith.
A PG-13 zombie movie where the zombies don't eat anyone and they don't show head shots and the running zombies just look like the homeless is POOR and doesn't advance the zombie legend.Saw a preview and all there was was BradPitt and a little girl and you would never know it was zombie film.
A PG-13 zombie movie where the zombies don't eat anyone and they don't show head shots and the running zombies just look like the homeless is POOR and doesn't advance the zombie legend.Saw a preview and all there was was BradPitt and a little girl and you would never know it was zombie film.