Movies you saw for the 1st time. October 2011
The Green Hornet (2011)
totally SUCKED!!! has to be the WORST super hero/action movie I have EVER seen!!!
![]()
DID have one GREAT line, though....
"It's not dying you should be afraid of. It's never having lived in the first place"
The Green Hornet (2011)
totally SUCKED!!! has to be the WORST super hero/action movie I have EVER seen!!!
![]()
DID have one GREAT line, though....
"It's not dying you should be afraid of. It's never having lived in the first place"
The Good Shepard.
About the Birth of the CIA. 3 hours long but if your interested on how this world and country really operates it can be very good. Dumbed down because of Hollywood, but still very informitive.
The Good Shepard.
About the Birth of the CIA. 3 hours long but if your interested on how this world and country really operates it can be very good. Dumbed down because of Hollywood, but still very informitive.
Extreme Measures (1996)
REALLY good mystery thriller with Hugh Grant and Gene Hackman about a young NYC emergency room doctor (Grant) that discovers that medical experiments are being performed on unsuspecting homeless men by a secret medical company (run by Hackman) and the shit he gets into trying to investigate and expose it.
usually I can "skip thru" this type movie BUT every scene is relevant to the plot in this one and there is excellent "will the doc get away from the bad guys and expose them?" action.
was on the new EPIX HD channel late last night. would definately recommend ![]()
Extreme Measures (1996)
REALLY good mystery thriller with Hugh Grant and Gene Hackman about a young NYC emergency room doctor (Grant) that discovers that medical experiments are being performed on unsuspecting homeless men by a secret medical company (run by Hackman) and the shit he gets into trying to investigate and expose it.
usually I can "skip thru" this type movie BUT every scene is relevant to the plot in this one and there is excellent "will the doc get away from the bad guys and expose them?" action.
was on the new EPIX HD channel late last night. would definately recommend ![]()
I Am Number 4
Horrible, just horrible - don't watch it.
because it's that BAD or because it's that disturbing. I recorded the other night BUT haven't watch yet.
watched "Splice" about a month ago and it was a "genetic Frankenstein" story that I found the plot to be VERY disturbing and wished I had never watched. is THIS movie the SAME situation?
I Am Number 4
Horrible, just horrible - don't watch it.
because it's that BAD or because it's that disturbing. I recorded the other night BUT haven't watch yet.
watched "Splice" about a month ago and it was a "genetic Frankenstein" story that I found the plot to be VERY disturbing and wished I had never watched. is THIS movie the SAME situation?
I Am Number 4 Horrible, just horrible - don't watch it.
I would love "disturbing". It is bad but if you are a teenager you might like it, idk.
watched last night and it was definately a "superboy protects the geek kid from the jocks" teen movie the first two thirds "page thru" BUT thought the last 30 minutes had pretty good action and CGI. thought the beagel morphing into a "helden hund" was pretty cool.
and little Number Six (Teresa Palmer) was smokin'
BUT the "sequel setup" at the end WAS really LAME ![]()
I Am Number 4 Horrible, just horrible - don't watch it.
I would love "disturbing". It is bad but if you are a teenager you might like it, idk.
watched last night and it was definately a "superboy protects the geek kid from the jocks" teen movie the first two thirds "page thru" BUT thought the last 30 minutes had pretty good action and CGI. thought the beagel morphing into a "helden hund" was pretty cool.
and little Number Six (Teresa Palmer) was smokin'
BUT the "sequel setup" at the end WAS really LAME ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,987
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,401
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,183
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,147
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,286
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
