• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Movies & Television

    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

    12 Next Last»
    blast75
    Messier-11
    MaineRoad
    yuice20
    NJDevils
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 641
    Posts: 33
    12 Next Last»
     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 6:25 PM ET #1

    Man, I've been waiting for this show to return to T.V with it's new season for a long time. Can't wait for the show tonight.

    2nd best show on T.V (1st is Curb your Enthusiasm)

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Man, I've been waiting for this show to return to T.V with it's new season for a long time. Can't wait for the show tonight.

    2nd best show on T.V (1st is Curb your Enthusiasm)

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #2

    the league right after it is very funny also
    Reply
    the league right after it is very funny also
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 7:39 PM ET #3

    It's a little hit or miss, and a little over-reated - which is sort of funny for an underground, cult show.  I admire them for taking big swings, and for tackling subjects that others wouldn't go near.  Clearly, they have produced the finest sit-com episode ever focussing on glory holes.  On the other hand, sometimes I think they mistake "outrageous" for "funny."   Still, I enjoy it in small doses. When it pays off, it pays off big.  Not sure I've thought it's done that in about a season, though. 

    Reply

    It's a little hit or miss, and a little over-reated - which is sort of funny for an underground, cult show.  I admire them for taking big swings, and for tackling subjects that others wouldn't go near.  Clearly, they have produced the finest sit-com episode ever focussing on glory holes.  On the other hand, sometimes I think they mistake "outrageous" for "funny."   Still, I enjoy it in small doses. When it pays off, it pays off big.  Not sure I've thought it's done that in about a season, though. 

     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 8:11 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    the league right after it is very funny also

    the league is ok. but there are so many sexy bitches in that show its great

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    the league right after it is very funny also

    the league is ok. but there are so many sexy bitches in that show its great

     

     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 8:13 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    It's a little hit or miss, and a little over-reated - which is sort of funny for an underground, cult show.  I admire them for taking big swings, and for tackling subjects that others wouldn't go near.  Clearly, they have produced the finest sit-com episode ever focussing on glory holes.  On the other hand, sometimes I think they mistake "outrageous" for "funny."   Still, I enjoy it in small doses. When it pays off, it pays off big.  Not sure I've thought it's done that in about a season, though. 

    They signed on for at least another 2 years.  Yeah its definitely hit or miss but I think its a much better show than a lot of these half hour programs like entourage, modern family, parks and recreation.

    Danny Devito is a great actor, very interesting that hes in this show.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    It's a little hit or miss, and a little over-reated - which is sort of funny for an underground, cult show.  I admire them for taking big swings, and for tackling subjects that others wouldn't go near.  Clearly, they have produced the finest sit-com episode ever focussing on glory holes.  On the other hand, sometimes I think they mistake "outrageous" for "funny."   Still, I enjoy it in small doses. When it pays off, it pays off big.  Not sure I've thought it's done that in about a season, though. 

    They signed on for at least another 2 years.  Yeah its definitely hit or miss but I think its a much better show than a lot of these half hour programs like entourage, modern family, parks and recreation.

    Danny Devito is a great actor, very interesting that hes in this show.

     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 8:18 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by blast75:

    Man, I've been waiting for this show to return to T.V with it's new season for a long time. Can't wait for the show tonight.

    2nd best show on T.V (1st is Curb your Enthusiasm)





    Couldn't agree more. I have been waiting for this season to start.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blast75:

    Man, I've been waiting for this show to return to T.V with it's new season for a long time. Can't wait for the show tonight.

    2nd best show on T.V (1st is Curb your Enthusiasm)





    Couldn't agree more. I have been waiting for this season to start.
     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 8:26 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:





    Couldn't agree more. I have been waiting for this season to start.

    I read the info for the episode tonight. It says its about the gang going on a crusade to bring down gay marriage.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:





    Couldn't agree more. I have been waiting for this season to start.

    I read the info for the episode tonight. It says its about the gang going on a crusade to bring down gay marriage.

     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 8:35 PM ET #8

    Reply
     
    DTher85
    DTher85
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 5310
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 10:37 PM ET #9

    What a letdown. I had much much higher hopes considering they usually open strong.
    Reply
    What a letdown. I had much much higher hopes considering they usually open strong.
     
    jpero
    jpero
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 9372
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 10:39 PM ET #10

    That episode was rather weak.

    I think I heard the Mcpoyles are making a comeback this season.
    Reply
    That episode was rather weak.

    I think I heard the Mcpoyles are making a comeback this season.
     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:19 PM ET #11

    I thought this episode had its moments but overall id give it a B.

    There were some funny scenes with Charlie and Frank in the gym questioning the girl and cracking eachothers backs.

    I thought the scene with dennis and that girl in the subway was pretty funny.

    Reply

    I thought this episode had its moments but overall id give it a B.

    There were some funny scenes with Charlie and Frank in the gym questioning the girl and cracking eachothers backs.

    I thought the scene with dennis and that girl in the subway was pretty funny.

     
    theanimal13
    theanimal13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 10:15 AM ET #12

    Can't wait for the McPoyles.

    Episode was a B, I agree with that.

    Charlie - "Dude, did you smell her breath?!?"

    Frank - "Oh God, it smelled like she was chewing on little pieces of shit!!!"

    LOL. The Charlie and Frank show. Those two are hilarious.

    Reply

    Can't wait for the McPoyles.

    Episode was a B, I agree with that.

    Charlie - "Dude, did you smell her breath?!?"

    Frank - "Oh God, it smelled like she was chewing on little pieces of shit!!!"

    LOL. The Charlie and Frank show. Those two are hilarious.

     
    theanimal13
    theanimal13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 10:16 AM ET #13

    Also, would love to see this show run 60 minutes rather than 30 minutes. Episodes just seem too short.
    Reply
    Also, would love to see this show run 60 minutes rather than 30 minutes. Episodes just seem too short.
     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 11:03 AM ET #14

    Whatever you say, spaz.........
    Reply
    Whatever you say, spaz.........
     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 11:09 AM ET #15

    GREAT MOVIE QUOTES AND CLIP

    Magua's heart is twisted. He would make himself into what twisted him. A Dog, become Master of Dogs


    Magua's way will bring only sadness and shame.”


    Magua would make himself into what twisted him

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OceYiLo8OTM

    Reply
    GREAT MOVIE QUOTES AND CLIP

    Magua's heart is twisted. He would make himself into what twisted him. A Dog, become Master of Dogs


    Magua's way will bring only sadness and shame.”


    Magua would make himself into what twisted him

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OceYiLo8OTM

     
    dperr
    dperr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 11:16 AM ET #16

    I thought the episode had its moments.  Charlie is the best character with Frank being a close second.  Whenever the other character's story lines are not pulling their weight you can guarantee Frank and Charlie are doing something great.
    Reply
    I thought the episode had its moments.  Charlie is the best character with Frank being a close second.  Whenever the other character's story lines are not pulling their weight you can guarantee Frank and Charlie are doing something great.
     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 11:31 AM ET #17

    Blast before you go running to RIZZO, like you did last time, remember to tell Rizzo that once again you startedit today as you did the other day , you came into the food and fitness and laid and egg.

    Rizzo worked hard to sort out food and fitness, I kept my side of the bargain, but once again you had to start.

    Last time I walked away and said I would move on. But since then you have made 3 posts of disrespect, 2 in the penalty box, where you thought I would not look and today in the food and fitness.

    The ball is in your court, I can walk away and move on, but you dont. You cant expect to lay eggs in other peoples forum, and not have a return.

    Move on, get a grip, leave it, for the benefit of the community as a whole. Stop your spoiling and negativity
    Reply
    Blast before you go running to RIZZO, like you did last time, remember to tell Rizzo that once again you startedit today as you did the other day , you came into the food and fitness and laid and egg.

    Rizzo worked hard to sort out food and fitness, I kept my side of the bargain, but once again you had to start.

    Last time I walked away and said I would move on. But since then you have made 3 posts of disrespect, 2 in the penalty box, where you thought I would not look and today in the food and fitness.

    The ball is in your court, I can walk away and move on, but you dont. You cant expect to lay eggs in other peoples forum, and not have a return.

    Move on, get a grip, leave it, for the benefit of the community as a whole. Stop your spoiling and negativity
     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 11:36 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by theanimal13:

    Also, would love to see this show run 60 minutes rather than 30 minutes. Episodes just seem too short.

    Yeah certainly better than a lot of other 30 minute shows but they would really have to come up with long drawn out stories in which case I think the humor may become repetitive.... but idk...... I was definitely pissed when the episode ended. I wanted more

    lol funny shit

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theanimal13:

    Also, would love to see this show run 60 minutes rather than 30 minutes. Episodes just seem too short.

    Yeah certainly better than a lot of other 30 minute shows but they would really have to come up with long drawn out stories in which case I think the humor may become repetitive.... but idk...... I was definitely pissed when the episode ended. I wanted more

    lol funny shit

     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 11:39 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by dperr:

    I thought the episode had its moments.  Charlie is the best character with Frank being a close second.  Whenever the other character's story lines are not pulling their weight you can guarantee Frank and Charlie are doing something great.

    Yeah thats true frank and charlie are always funny as hell.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dperr:

    I thought the episode had its moments.  Charlie is the best character with Frank being a close second.  Whenever the other character's story lines are not pulling their weight you can guarantee Frank and Charlie are doing something great.

    Yeah thats true frank and charlie are always funny as hell.

     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:06 PM ET #20

    blast75 View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Rookie
    Joined: Jul 2010
    Posts: 864
    Location: Maine
    #8
    Posted: 9/17/2010 4:45:11 PM

    The reason I went to the covers help section was because thats psychotic to go to all of my threads and repeat the same thing.

    Everyone seems to understand that you're a fucking weird person. You post shit in this food forum that no one remotely give a shit about. Ive only ever seen people refer to you as bizzare and annoying.

    If you bashed me in one of my threads I wouuld leave it in that thread and the penalty box but you're truly a spaz I wouldnt travel from thread to thread saying the same thing as I did......

    YOU HAVE ISSUES



    Reply
    blast75 View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Rookie
    Joined: Jul 2010
    Posts: 864
    Location: Maine
    #8
    Posted: 9/17/2010 4:45:11 PM

    The reason I went to the covers help section was because thats psychotic to go to all of my threads and repeat the same thing.

    Everyone seems to understand that you're a fucking weird person. You post shit in this food forum that no one remotely give a shit about. Ive only ever seen people refer to you as bizzare and annoying.

    If you bashed me in one of my threads I wouuld leave it in that thread and the penalty box but you're truly a spaz I wouldnt travel from thread to thread saying the same thing as I did......

    YOU HAVE ISSUES



     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:10 PM ET #21

    You're exemplifying my point........
    Reply
    You're exemplifying my point........
     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:20 PM ET #22

    See above post,  you will not let it rest.  You do not know the first thing about psychosis, so dont use the term, unless you have qualifications to diagnose a psychosis. Unless you have passed through medical school don't use the terms, psychosis or neurosis, because you have no idea. I responded fairly and Rizzo told you the same, He told you that you went into food and fitness and started a thread to bash me, and thats why you received a return on your investment. You set up that thread to try and impress a few degenerates, you tried to gain brownie points, but it backfiered. It is the lowest of the low to attack someone who had never bothered you. That was a cowardly act and totally out of order.

    I never posted anything in your threads, you attacked me, you jumped on a perceived band wagon a herd instinct, Rizzo has 68,000 friends that is the size of the community. So dont follow like a sheep those few retards and try and pretend that is a majority opinion.

    Your the type of person that puts the boot in when someone is on the floor. I'm the type of person that would dive in and help such a person. Thats were we differ.
    Reply
    See above post,  you will not let it rest.  You do not know the first thing about psychosis, so dont use the term, unless you have qualifications to diagnose a psychosis. Unless you have passed through medical school don't use the terms, psychosis or neurosis, because you have no idea. I responded fairly and Rizzo told you the same, He told you that you went into food and fitness and started a thread to bash me, and thats why you received a return on your investment. You set up that thread to try and impress a few degenerates, you tried to gain brownie points, but it backfiered. It is the lowest of the low to attack someone who had never bothered you. That was a cowardly act and totally out of order.

    I never posted anything in your threads, you attacked me, you jumped on a perceived band wagon a herd instinct, Rizzo has 68,000 friends that is the size of the community. So dont follow like a sheep those few retards and try and pretend that is a majority opinion.

    Your the type of person that puts the boot in when someone is on the floor. I'm the type of person that would dive in and help such a person. Thats were we differ.
     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:22 PM ET #23

    this is what RIZZO TOLD YOU

    Rizzo
    RSI
    View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com
    Covers Referee
    Joined: Aug 2001
    Posts: 9688
    Location: Nova Scotia
    #3
    Posted: 9/13/2010 7:25:57 PM
    Blast75,

    Until the guy breaks the rules, we're not going to do anything.

    The only time I have seen him 'spaz' was when you created a thread just to bash him.

    I will tell him to calm down with all the posts, but he will not be penalized for what he has done.


    -Rizz

    Reply
    this is what RIZZO TOLD YOU

    Rizzo
    RSI
    View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com
    Covers Referee
    Joined: Aug 2001
    Posts: 9688
    Location: Nova Scotia
    #3
    Posted: 9/13/2010 7:25:57 PM
    Blast75,

    Until the guy breaks the rules, we're not going to do anything.

    The only time I have seen him 'spaz' was when you created a thread just to bash him.

    I will tell him to calm down with all the posts, but he will not be penalized for what he has done.


    -Rizz

     
    blast75
    blast75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:33 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by GBP:

    See above post,  you will not let it rest.  You do not know the first thing about psychosis, so dont use the term, unless you have qualifications to diagnose a psychosis. Unless you have passed through medical school don't use the terms, psychosis or neurosis, because you have no idea. I responded fairly and Rizzo told you the same, He told you that you went into food and fitness and started a thread to bash me, and thats why you received a return on your investment. You set up that thread to try and impress a few degenerates, you tried to gain brownie points, but it backfiered. It is the lowest of the low to attack someone who had never bothered you. That was a cowardly act and totally out of order.

    I never posted anything in your threads, you attacked me, you jumped on a perceived band wagon a herd instinct, Rizzo has 68,000 friends that is the size of the community. So dont follow like a sheep those few retards and try and pretend that is a majority opinion.

    Your the type of person that puts the boot in when someone is on the floor. I'm the type of person that would dive in and help such a person. Thats were we differ.

    thats hardly the case because I acutally do post often in the food forum so I'm not sure what youre getting at because I saw all of your posts in  that section and you're a fucking weirdo.

    You're the reason forums cant have a good reputation because morons like yourself spam garabge....... But luckily the people that watch over this site do a good job at regulating that but obviously your lack of discipline over the internet shows how much of a freak you are.

    No jumping on the bandwagon here. I'm leading this bandwagon buddy.  A normal person WOULD NOT go through all of my old posts while copying and pasting the same thing in about 15 of my threads. This is the internet you spazzed out. Therefore you are a SPAZZ. Dont give these stupid analogies....... Get out of here now. I'm surprised your computer is not broken yet.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GBP:

    See above post,  you will not let it rest.  You do not know the first thing about psychosis, so dont use the term, unless you have qualifications to diagnose a psychosis. Unless you have passed through medical school don't use the terms, psychosis or neurosis, because you have no idea. I responded fairly and Rizzo told you the same, He told you that you went into food and fitness and started a thread to bash me, and thats why you received a return on your investment. You set up that thread to try and impress a few degenerates, you tried to gain brownie points, but it backfiered. It is the lowest of the low to attack someone who had never bothered you. That was a cowardly act and totally out of order.

    I never posted anything in your threads, you attacked me, you jumped on a perceived band wagon a herd instinct, Rizzo has 68,000 friends that is the size of the community. So dont follow like a sheep those few retards and try and pretend that is a majority opinion.

    Your the type of person that puts the boot in when someone is on the floor. I'm the type of person that would dive in and help such a person. Thats were we differ.

    thats hardly the case because I acutally do post often in the food forum so I'm not sure what youre getting at because I saw all of your posts in  that section and you're a fucking weirdo.

    You're the reason forums cant have a good reputation because morons like yourself spam garabge....... But luckily the people that watch over this site do a good job at regulating that but obviously your lack of discipline over the internet shows how much of a freak you are.

    No jumping on the bandwagon here. I'm leading this bandwagon buddy.  A normal person WOULD NOT go through all of my old posts while copying and pasting the same thing in about 15 of my threads. This is the internet you spazzed out. Therefore you are a SPAZZ. Dont give these stupid analogies....... Get out of here now. I'm surprised your computer is not broken yet.

     
     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:42 PM ET #25

    This is what you said


    Blast75  "Everyone seems to understand that you're a fucking weird person"

    You dont speak for Everyone
    You dont speak for the Majority
    You speak for a few degenerates, that are the well known bullies.
    You know that a few of those degenerates took an absolute beating in the penalty box from

    and you got a licking

    cubsin08  said  

    Posted: 9/16/2010 1:40:39 AM

    Blast. Go fuck a Costa Rican Turtle.

    Turtle fucker


    Reply
    This is what you said


    Blast75  "Everyone seems to understand that you're a fucking weird person"

    You dont speak for Everyone
    You dont speak for the Majority
    You speak for a few degenerates, that are the well known bullies.
    You know that a few of those degenerates took an absolute beating in the penalty box from

    and you got a licking

    cubsin08  said  

    Posted: 9/16/2010 1:40:39 AM

    Blast. Go fuck a Costa Rican Turtle.

    Turtle fucker


    All Forums | Movies & Television
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,268
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,707
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,428
    • MLB Playoffs 5,292
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,310
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,845
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
    • Week 5 Money 11,129

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.