Sickness!!!!
Amazing new Nike World Cup commercial!
i love football fans that say soccer has no action
football is about 7 minutes of actual action and 53 minutes of standing around in a huddle ,lining up or walking back to a huddle
i love football fans that say soccer has no action
football is about 7 minutes of actual action and 53 minutes of standing around in a huddle ,lining up or walking back to a huddle
Commercial is ridiculously good. Those who don't like it really don't appeciate soccer.
Vaughn, how the hell did you get Brazil at +500 to win it all? The most I've seen it when they released the odds was at +350. You'd be lucky to get it at +300 at this point.
Commercial is ridiculously good. Those who don't like it really don't appeciate soccer.
Vaughn, how the hell did you get Brazil at +500 to win it all? The most I've seen it when they released the odds was at +350. You'd be lucky to get it at +300 at this point.
soccer![]()
poor mans sport, with no action
No action![]()
Tell me how many times a NFL game has commercials and then tell me how many a Futbol match has...
Just case your brain can't grasp what is going on don't make retarded comments like its a poor man sport or has no action ![]()
soccer![]()
poor mans sport, with no action
No action![]()
Tell me how many times a NFL game has commercials and then tell me how many a Futbol match has...
Just case your brain can't grasp what is going on don't make retarded comments like its a poor man sport or has no action ![]()
i love football fans that say soccer has no action
football is about 7 minutes of actual action and 53 minutes of standing around in a huddle ,lining up or walking back to a huddle
Couldn't have said it better...
i love football fans that say soccer has no action
football is about 7 minutes of actual action and 53 minutes of standing around in a huddle ,lining up or walking back to a huddle
Couldn't have said it better...
i love football fans that say soccer has no action
football is about 7 minutes of actual action and 53 minutes of standing around in a huddle ,lining up or walking back to a huddle
And soccer is 90 minutes of running up and down the field with about 2 minutes of actually excitement....
i love football fans that say soccer has no action
football is about 7 minutes of actual action and 53 minutes of standing around in a huddle ,lining up or walking back to a huddle
And soccer is 90 minutes of running up and down the field with about 2 minutes of actually excitement....
And soccer is 90 minutes of running up and down the field with about 2 minutes of actually excitement....
WTF is going on in football a bunch of ass touching...
The numbers don't lie only 7 mins of true action compared to 90+ minutes of uninterupted action...
But being from the US I wouldn't expect any different from posters like Holdem00 and you but to each his own
Take a poll worldwide and it would smash all sports hands down and believe me the whole world isn't wrong like you'd like to believe...
And soccer is 90 minutes of running up and down the field with about 2 minutes of actually excitement....
WTF is going on in football a bunch of ass touching...
The numbers don't lie only 7 mins of true action compared to 90+ minutes of uninterupted action...
But being from the US I wouldn't expect any different from posters like Holdem00 and you but to each his own
Take a poll worldwide and it would smash all sports hands down and believe me the whole world isn't wrong like you'd like to believe...
WTF is going on in football a bunch of ass touching...
The numbers don't lie only 7 mins of true action compared to 90+ minutes of uninterupted action...
But being from the US I wouldn't expect any different from posters like Holdem00 and you but to each his own
Take a poll worldwide and it would smash all sports hands down and believe me the whole world isn't wrong like you'd like to believe...
Who cares about the whole world? The USA is the best hands down. U wanna know why there are 53 minutes of commercials? Because SOOOO many people are watching the games it is worth it for companies to advertise. Yep, if I was from Brazil or Portugal soccer would be # 1. But I aint. I like a sport where you cant just run down the field, you better watch your ass. Sure the soccer players are great atheletes, but I dont want to watch a bunch of 5'5" 130 lb men run around for 90 minutes. If I was gonna do that Id just get the next Mayweather fight on ppv....
Mohjo
WTF is going on in football a bunch of ass touching...
The numbers don't lie only 7 mins of true action compared to 90+ minutes of uninterupted action...
But being from the US I wouldn't expect any different from posters like Holdem00 and you but to each his own
Take a poll worldwide and it would smash all sports hands down and believe me the whole world isn't wrong like you'd like to believe...
Who cares about the whole world? The USA is the best hands down. U wanna know why there are 53 minutes of commercials? Because SOOOO many people are watching the games it is worth it for companies to advertise. Yep, if I was from Brazil or Portugal soccer would be # 1. But I aint. I like a sport where you cant just run down the field, you better watch your ass. Sure the soccer players are great atheletes, but I dont want to watch a bunch of 5'5" 130 lb men run around for 90 minutes. If I was gonna do that Id just get the next Mayweather fight on ppv....
Mohjo
Who cares about the whole world? The USA is the best hands down. U wanna know why there are 53 minutes of commercials? Because SOOOO many people are watching the games it is worth it for companies to advertise. Yep, if I was from Brazil or Portugal soccer would be # 1. But I aint. I like a sport where you cant just run down the field, you better watch your ass. Sure the soccer players are great atheletes, but I dont want to watch a bunch of 5'5" 130 lb men run around for 90 minutes. If I was gonna do that Id just get the next Mayweather fight on ppv....
Mohjo
Plus it's so great that they can advertise well tell me how Europea NFL went
The whole world isn't wrong as you're not always right this including the Mayweather comment are wrong IMO
Plus he'll beat Pacquiao and all the Pactards that insist he's not on PED's
But you're intitiled to your own opinion Train69 ![]()
I hope you just realize that this game was here long before and will be here long after the NFL is changed due to the brain damage that they'll have to address in the near future...
Dementia by 45
Where the fucks the fun in that ![]()
Who cares about the whole world? The USA is the best hands down. U wanna know why there are 53 minutes of commercials? Because SOOOO many people are watching the games it is worth it for companies to advertise. Yep, if I was from Brazil or Portugal soccer would be # 1. But I aint. I like a sport where you cant just run down the field, you better watch your ass. Sure the soccer players are great atheletes, but I dont want to watch a bunch of 5'5" 130 lb men run around for 90 minutes. If I was gonna do that Id just get the next Mayweather fight on ppv....
Mohjo
Plus it's so great that they can advertise well tell me how Europea NFL went
The whole world isn't wrong as you're not always right this including the Mayweather comment are wrong IMO
Plus he'll beat Pacquiao and all the Pactards that insist he's not on PED's
But you're intitiled to your own opinion Train69 ![]()
I hope you just realize that this game was here long before and will be here long after the NFL is changed due to the brain damage that they'll have to address in the near future...
Dementia by 45
Where the fucks the fun in that ![]()
That one comment sums it up...
Plus it's so great that they can advertise well tell me how Europea NFL went
The whole world isn't wrong as you're not always right this including the Mayweather comment are wrong IMO
Plus he'll beat Pacquiao and all the Pactards that insist he's not on PED's
But you're intitiled to your own opinion Train69 ![]()
I hope you just realize that this game was here long before and will be here long after the NFL is changed due to the brain damage that they'll have to address in the near future...
Dementia by 45
Where the fucks the fun in that ![]()
As close as we'll ever get to seeing gladiators. It excites men to see guys do things that they cant.....its amazing to watch these guys tackle, throw and catch. I simply dont wanna watch a whole soccer match when I can see the ONE goal from a headed or ESPN highlights.....
That one comment sums it up...
Plus it's so great that they can advertise well tell me how Europea NFL went
The whole world isn't wrong as you're not always right this including the Mayweather comment are wrong IMO
Plus he'll beat Pacquiao and all the Pactards that insist he's not on PED's
But you're intitiled to your own opinion Train69 ![]()
I hope you just realize that this game was here long before and will be here long after the NFL is changed due to the brain damage that they'll have to address in the near future...
Dementia by 45
Where the fucks the fun in that ![]()
As close as we'll ever get to seeing gladiators. It excites men to see guys do things that they cant.....its amazing to watch these guys tackle, throw and catch. I simply dont wanna watch a whole soccer match when I can see the ONE goal from a headed or ESPN highlights.....
As close as we'll ever get to seeing gladiators. It excites men to see guys do things that they cant.....its amazing to watch these guys tackle, throw and catch. I simply dont wanna watch a whole soccer match when I can see the ONE goal from a headed or ESPN highlights.....
If it weren't for the gambling aspect, the National Football League would be on par in terms of popularity with the National Hockey League.
Oh, and before I forget: great commercial (like that tune also).
As close as we'll ever get to seeing gladiators. It excites men to see guys do things that they cant.....its amazing to watch these guys tackle, throw and catch. I simply dont wanna watch a whole soccer match when I can see the ONE goal from a headed or ESPN highlights.....
If it weren't for the gambling aspect, the National Football League would be on par in terms of popularity with the National Hockey League.
Oh, and before I forget: great commercial (like that tune also).
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,103
- Cleveland Bettors 2,572
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,949
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
