![]()
The MLB Playoffs are here.
@LVTruck Luzardo was just reactivated the other day after being placed on IR last Sept 7. He is having some shoulder inflammation issues. Today he will serve as an opener and on a tight pitching cap. Bulk pitcher will be Andrew Painter. Good luck buddy! I am with you on the Braves here.
Painter is an explosive gas can…
@LVTruck Luzardo was just reactivated the other day after being placed on IR last Sept 7. He is having some shoulder inflammation issues. Today he will serve as an opener and on a tight pitching cap. Bulk pitcher will be Andrew Painter. Good luck buddy! I am with you on the Braves here.
Painter is an explosive gas can…
Good luck I am guessing you won't have a play on the early game since it's usually tough for you on the AM slate. I'll be on the lookout I'm hitting the over as I have done in past seasons when it's that low in the early round playoffs.
Good luck I am guessing you won't have a play on the early game since it's usually tough for you on the AM slate. I'll be on the lookout I'm hitting the over as I have done in past seasons when it's that low in the early round playoffs.
Phillies at Braves
I was leaning Atlanta first five -0.5. I still think Sale gives the Braves the edge early, but the number and the setup aren’t clean enough for me to force it.
No play for me here. I’ll wait for a better spot later on the card.
Phillies at Braves
I was leaning Atlanta first five -0.5. I still think Sale gives the Braves the edge early, but the number and the setup aren’t clean enough for me to force it.
No play for me here. I’ll wait for a better spot later on the card.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,956
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 564
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,448
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
