• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 767778 ... 361362363 Next Last»
    JJWoods
    fubah2
    Mskeets
    Moose6836
    Coloneljim
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 452628
    Posts: 9071
    «First Previous 767778 ... 361362363 Next Last»
     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 4:21 AM ET #1876

    @fubah2

     

     an_clap Top shelf Mr. King Fubah an_worship I closely learned from your “beware of Starters due for regression” approach. I haven’t pulled the trigger on wagers by fading the hurlers on my list overdue for an outlier… but it has saved me from placing some Square plays early,  on favorites.
    Uncovering Value Edges pregame with the ML is what I plan to concentrate on this season as a novice to MLB wagering and winning. Very valuable information you provide… thumbs_up

    GL great to see you 

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    @fubah2

     

     an_clap Top shelf Mr. King Fubah an_worship I closely learned from your “beware of Starters due for regression” approach. I haven’t pulled the trigger on wagers by fading the hurlers on my list overdue for an outlier… but it has saved me from placing some Square plays early,  on favorites.
    Uncovering Value Edges pregame with the ML is what I plan to concentrate on this season as a novice to MLB wagering and winning. Very valuable information you provide… thumbs_up

    GL great to see you 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 11:51 AM ET #1877

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @fubah2     Top shelf Mr. King Fubah  I closely learned from your “beware of Starters due for regression” approach. I haven’t pulled the trigger on wagers by fading the hurlers on my list overdue for an outlier… but it has saved me from placing some Square plays early,  on favorites. Uncovering Value Edges pregame with the ML is what I plan to concentrate on this season as a novice to MLB wagering and winning. Very valuable information you provide…  GL great to see you

     

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @fubah2  ive been tracking a list of Starting Pitchers approaching regression and have had average success on paper.  I was considering introducing the idea to the MLB Forum but absolutely want to credit you and receive your hat tip to go ahead. take care  Jwoods

    JJ,

    cool Sure, go ahead! an_2drinks Tracking those ongoing results for the forum, likely can have value! peace_5

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @fubah2     Top shelf Mr. King Fubah  I closely learned from your “beware of Starters due for regression” approach. I haven’t pulled the trigger on wagers by fading the hurlers on my list overdue for an outlier… but it has saved me from placing some Square plays early,  on favorites. Uncovering Value Edges pregame with the ML is what I plan to concentrate on this season as a novice to MLB wagering and winning. Very valuable information you provide…  GL great to see you

     

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @fubah2  ive been tracking a list of Starting Pitchers approaching regression and have had average success on paper.  I was considering introducing the idea to the MLB Forum but absolutely want to credit you and receive your hat tip to go ahead. take care  Jwoods

    JJ,

    cool Sure, go ahead! an_2drinks Tracking those ongoing results for the forum, likely can have value! peace_5

     

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 12:00 PM ET #1878

    A few due to have their first loss Singer, Mahle, Fried, Gray, Luzardo. I’m not betting against, but also won’t back these guys with current odds a touch inflated. peace_5  

     

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    A few due to have their first loss Singer, Mahle, Fried, Gray, Luzardo. I’m not betting against, but also won’t back these guys with current odds a touch inflated. peace_5  

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 1:19 PM ET #1879

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    A few due to have their first loss Singer, Mahle, Fried, Gray, Luzardo. I’m not betting against, but also won’t back these guys with current odds a touch inflated.

    cool The wisest approach, yes, is simply to pass.

     

    PASSING on a game, a series, or even a full day, is an under-utilized tool.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    A few due to have their first loss Singer, Mahle, Fried, Gray, Luzardo. I’m not betting against, but also won’t back these guys with current odds a touch inflated.

    cool The wisest approach, yes, is simply to pass.

     

    PASSING on a game, a series, or even a full day, is an under-utilized tool.

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 2:53 PM ET #1880

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: A few due to have their first loss Singer, Mahle, Fried, Gray, Luzardo. I’m not betting against, but also won’t back these guys with current odds a touch inflated. The wisest approach, yes, is simply to pass.   PASSING on a game, a series, or even a full day, is an under-utilized tool.

    @fubah2

     100% and I learned the selective process from you brother.  

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: A few due to have their first loss Singer, Mahle, Fried, Gray, Luzardo. I’m not betting against, but also won’t back these guys with current odds a touch inflated. The wisest approach, yes, is simply to pass.   PASSING on a game, a series, or even a full day, is an under-utilized tool.

    @fubah2

     100% and I learned the selective process from you brother.  

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 4:14 PM ET #1881

    @PUSSYGALORE333

     cool  TY, PG!  BoL today!!! an_2drinks

    Reply

    @PUSSYGALORE333

     cool  TY, PG!  BoL today!!! an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2025 - 5:28 PM ET #1882

    @Fuse

     TY, Fuse and BoL to you as well!! an_2drinks

    Reply

    @Fuse

     TY, Fuse and BoL to you as well!! an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 1, 2025 - 10:12 PM ET #1883

    an_getaway May Day!  May Day!

     

    I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......

     

     

     

     

    an_eek2  I woulda LOST "bigly" an_speechless

    Reply

    an_getaway May Day!  May Day!

     

    I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......

     

     

     

     

    an_eek2  I woulda LOST "bigly" an_speechless

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 6:48 AM ET #1884

    Bigly… pretty sure that’s with an e y.      Hello.    ????????

    Reply

    Bigly… pretty sure that’s with an e y.      Hello.    ????????

     
    Moose6836
    Moose6836
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 5704
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 8:21 AM ET #1885

    Ugh!!! My twins can’t beat Cleveland no matter what.
    Reply
    Ugh!!! My twins can’t beat Cleveland no matter what.
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 9:30 AM ET #1886

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    May Day!  May Day!   I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......          

    an_eek2 I woulda LOST "bigly"  an_speechless

    Well, I lose nothing if I just privately track my "would be" bets for awhile...

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    May Day!  May Day!   I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......          

    an_eek2 I woulda LOST "bigly"  an_speechless

    Well, I lose nothing if I just privately track my "would be" bets for awhile...

     

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25027
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 10:47 AM ET #1887

    Good luck today fubah  peace_5  clover

    Reply

    Good luck today fubah  peace_5  clover

     
    Paul39
    Paul39
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 6259
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 3:15 PM ET #1888

    gl

    glta
    Reply

    gl

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84738
    Posted: May. 2, 2025 - 5:57 PM ET #1889

    GL tonight young fella peace_5peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    GL tonight young fella peace_5peaceclover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 3, 2025 - 2:44 PM ET #1890

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: May Day!  May Day!   I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......          

    I woulda LOST "bigly" 

    Well, I lose nothing if I just privately track my "would be" bets for awhile...

     

    an_eek2UGH!  My 2nd day of handicapping would have taken another hit Friday had I actually bet them! peace_5

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: May Day!  May Day!   I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......          

    I woulda LOST "bigly" 

    Well, I lose nothing if I just privately track my "would be" bets for awhile...

     

    an_eek2UGH!  My 2nd day of handicapping would have taken another hit Friday had I actually bet them! peace_5

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 9:19 AM ET #1891

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: May Day!  May Day!   I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......          

    I woulda LOST "bigly" 

    Well, I lose nothing if I just privately track my "would be" bets for awhile...  

     

    an_eek2 UGH!  My 2nd day of handicapping would have taken another hit Friday had I actually bet them!

     

    Make that 3 days in a row I woulda lost bigly had I bet my selections! an_speechless

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: May Day!  May Day!   I was going to post my first few bets of the season today but got sidetracked, forgot about it, then later decided to just skip it and watch a movie after I got some work done......          

    I woulda LOST "bigly" 

    Well, I lose nothing if I just privately track my "would be" bets for awhile...  

     

    an_eek2 UGH!  My 2nd day of handicapping would have taken another hit Friday had I actually bet them!

     

    Make that 3 days in a row I woulda lost bigly had I bet my selections! an_speechless

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84738
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 9:24 AM ET #1892

    GL today on the winning side BIG peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    GL today on the winning side BIG peaceclover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 11:59 AM ET #1893

     . May 04

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!

     

                             Peralta,  Brewers

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game  HOT STREAK,

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that! an_2drinks

    Reply

     . May 04

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!

     

                             Peralta,  Brewers

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game  HOT STREAK,

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that! an_2drinks

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 12:21 PM ET #1894

    Bol Fubah

    Reply

    Bol Fubah

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25027
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 2:55 PM ET #1895

    Good luck fubah, Let the winning begin. win  moneyeyes

    Reply

    Good luck fubah, Let the winning begin. win  moneyeyes

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 3:28 PM ET #1896

    Pitcher's duel in Milwaukee an_popcorn

    Reply

    Pitcher's duel in Milwaukee an_popcorn

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 3:59 PM ET #1897

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    . May 04   HOT STREAK WARNING!                            Peralta,  Brewers           This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game  HOT STREAK,                     WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!                Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided. When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that!

    Today, Peralta enjoyed his 8th consecutive start without a BAD outing....yet!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    . May 04   HOT STREAK WARNING!                            Peralta,  Brewers           This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game  HOT STREAK,                     WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!                Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided. When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that!

    Today, Peralta enjoyed his 8th consecutive start without a BAD outing....yet!

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12928
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 4:03 PM ET #1898

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53383
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 5:30 PM ET #1899

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

    Good luck fubah, Let the winning begin.

    coolWell, yeah, that would be nice... LOL

    But right now I'd settle for a break even day!

    Although I haven't bet yet this season and no posted picks/leans either, today will mark the 4th consecutive day I woulda lost my ass had I bet on my handicapping selections!! an_getaway

     

    Are we having fun yet? an_eek2

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

    Good luck fubah, Let the winning begin.

    coolWell, yeah, that would be nice... LOL

    But right now I'd settle for a break even day!

    Although I haven't bet yet this season and no posted picks/leans either, today will mark the 4th consecutive day I woulda lost my ass had I bet on my handicapping selections!! an_getaway

     

    Are we having fun yet? an_eek2

     

     
     
    TDHCentral
    TDHCentral
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 22805
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 6:52 PM ET #1900

    @fubah2

     Baseball is a different creature altogether!  It's a marathon for sure... not a sprint!  I know you'll start picking winners soon!  You're very good at what you do!  GL in the future, my friend!  Have a great season whenever you decide to hop on board!

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Baseball is a different creature altogether!  It's a marathon for sure... not a sprint!  I know you'll start picking winners soon!  You're very good at what you do!  GL in the future, my friend!  Have a great season whenever you decide to hop on board!

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 767778 ... 361362363 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,609
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
    • PART DEUX 248
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,175
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.