Public seems to love McGregor and will blindly bet him, especially the UK punters. That line is a head scratcher to me. Rumble looks more like sharp money moving that line but what the hell do i know.
Public seems to love McGregor and will blindly bet him, especially the UK punters. That line is a head scratcher to me. Rumble looks more like sharp money moving that line but what the hell do i know.
Best price you will ever get on Jose Aldo. Jose Aldo is #1 pound for pound in the UFC. I'm not sure why all the money is on Conor, he really hasn't earned this title shot and I'm not ready to bet on him against the most dominant active champion. Quite frankly I don't even buy into McGregor being #3 featherweight. I think he should be fighting a guy like Dennis Bermudez, Cub Swanson, or Max Holloway (i know Holloway just fought Cub). With a win over one of those guys would give his #3 ranking and title shot more legitimacy. Conor could certainly shock the world but this is purely a speculative bet. I just watched Aldo Mendes II this morning on a re-air and I just giggled to myself, imagining what Conor is in for.
If you want a lock pick, just bet the fight to be inside the distance. There's no way this will go 5 rounds!
Best price you will ever get on Jose Aldo. Jose Aldo is #1 pound for pound in the UFC. I'm not sure why all the money is on Conor, he really hasn't earned this title shot and I'm not ready to bet on him against the most dominant active champion. Quite frankly I don't even buy into McGregor being #3 featherweight. I think he should be fighting a guy like Dennis Bermudez, Cub Swanson, or Max Holloway (i know Holloway just fought Cub). With a win over one of those guys would give his #3 ranking and title shot more legitimacy. Conor could certainly shock the world but this is purely a speculative bet. I just watched Aldo Mendes II this morning on a re-air and I just giggled to myself, imagining what Conor is in for.
If you want a lock pick, just bet the fight to be inside the distance. There's no way this will go 5 rounds!
UK blokes are "notorious" for blindly backing their fighters or adopted fighters. They look at it more as an event and thing to support while they get drunk. Not the sharpest bettors around.
UK blokes are "notorious" for blindly backing their fighters or adopted fighters. They look at it more as an event and thing to support while they get drunk. Not the sharpest bettors around.
Best price you will ever get on Jose Aldo. Jose Aldo is #1 pound for pound in the UFC. I'm not sure why all the money is on Conor, he really hasn't earned this title shot and I'm not ready to bet on him against the most dominant active champion. Quite frankly I don't even buy into McGregor being #3 featherweight. I think he should be fighting a guy like Dennis Bermudez, Cub Swanson, or Max Holloway (i know Holloway just fought Cub). With a win over one of those guys would give his #3 ranking and title shot more legitimacy. Conor could certainly shock the world but this is purely a speculative bet. I just watched Aldo Mendes II this morning on a re-air and I just giggled to myself, imagining what Conor is in for.
If you want a lock pick, just bet the fight to be inside the distance. There's no way this will go 5 rounds!
Mighty Mouse retired?
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
Best price you will ever get on Jose Aldo. Jose Aldo is #1 pound for pound in the UFC. I'm not sure why all the money is on Conor, he really hasn't earned this title shot and I'm not ready to bet on him against the most dominant active champion. Quite frankly I don't even buy into McGregor being #3 featherweight. I think he should be fighting a guy like Dennis Bermudez, Cub Swanson, or Max Holloway (i know Holloway just fought Cub). With a win over one of those guys would give his #3 ranking and title shot more legitimacy. Conor could certainly shock the world but this is purely a speculative bet. I just watched Aldo Mendes II this morning on a re-air and I just giggled to myself, imagining what Conor is in for.
If you want a lock pick, just bet the fight to be inside the distance. There's no way this will go 5 rounds!