• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Why all the Love for Thatch?

    RenegadesOfFunk
    OnTheO
    Ferrari29
    MrWonderful
    sharpstick
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 997
    Posts: 19
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 2:51 PM ET #1

    Hey I have seen his 2 Ufc fights and his other highlight reels.  He is a very nice young fighter.  Other than Tiago the other 10 fighters looked like very weak competition at best.  Hendo is on a 2 fight losing streak and is not afraid of this matchup.  I honestly don't see him losing this fight.  Now I will say one Thatch knee or bomb can end it.  So Thatch via knock out is an understandable play.  But Hendo at even money is a no brainer.  He is pissed and knows that a 3 fight losing streak will not sit well with the Ufc and Dana White.   I love that all the sheeples having Thatch as their play of the year.  I think its very dangerous for both fighters but I will side with the guy that knows where he is at,  has the experience and pedigree.  Locked and loaded and lets hope for a great fight.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hey I have seen his 2 Ufc fights and his other highlight reels.  He is a very nice young fighter.  Other than Tiago the other 10 fighters looked like very weak competition at best.  Hendo is on a 2 fight losing streak and is not afraid of this matchup.  I honestly don't see him losing this fight.  Now I will say one Thatch knee or bomb can end it.  So Thatch via knock out is an understandable play.  But Hendo at even money is a no brainer.  He is pissed and knows that a 3 fight losing streak will not sit well with the Ufc and Dana White.   I love that all the sheeples having Thatch as their play of the year.  I think its very dangerous for both fighters but I will side with the guy that knows where he is at,  has the experience and pedigree.  Locked and loaded and lets hope for a great fight.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 3:18 PM ET #2

    How does Ben win though? That's the biggest question. Brandon's the bigger, stronger, longer fighter with much more technical stand-up. Besides his debut, he's never fought a 'can' - everyone he's fought has a winning record. And he's dispatched all but 1 of them inside a round. Not a single 1-5 fighter in the whole bunch.

    But please, make the case for how Benson wins because I'd like to hear it. I lean Brandon, but I'm still on the fence.
    Reply
    How does Ben win though? That's the biggest question. Brandon's the bigger, stronger, longer fighter with much more technical stand-up. Besides his debut, he's never fought a 'can' - everyone he's fought has a winning record. And he's dispatched all but 1 of them inside a round. Not a single 1-5 fighter in the whole bunch.

    But please, make the case for how Benson wins because I'd like to hear it. I lean Brandon, but I'm still on the fence.
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 4:41 PM ET #3

    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.  
    Reply
    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.  
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 5:23 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.


    That would result in 20-25 takedowns. The record is 21 - Khabib vs Abel Trujillo. Interesting...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.


    That would result in 20-25 takedowns. The record is 21 - Khabib vs Abel Trujillo. Interesting...
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 5:43 PM ET #5

    Its only a 3 round fight.  But It is the easiest way for Hendo to win this 30-27 like I think he will.  I am not discounting Thatch.  He is dangerous and anything can happen.  I just see Hendo being so focused and feeling like he has something to prove.  He will not take this lightly and not for nothing I think him being a slight dog is an eye opener to him.  Extra motivation never hurt.  I wish I was in Vegas for this but I got my play in....I think by the time it rolls in Hendo will be a -125....just my opinion.
    Reply
    Its only a 3 round fight.  But It is the easiest way for Hendo to win this 30-27 like I think he will.  I am not discounting Thatch.  He is dangerous and anything can happen.  I just see Hendo being so focused and feeling like he has something to prove.  He will not take this lightly and not for nothing I think him being a slight dog is an eye opener to him.  Extra motivation never hurt.  I wish I was in Vegas for this but I got my play in....I think by the time it rolls in Hendo will be a -125....just my opinion.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 6:45 PM ET #6

    Nah, it's a 5-rounder. All main events are 5.

    Here's an extended breakdown:
    https://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/ufc-fight-night-60-play-benson-henderson-105-vs-brandon-thatch-125/

    Good luck to you.
    Reply
    Nah, it's a 5-rounder. All main events are 5.

    Here's an extended breakdown:
    https://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/ufc-fight-night-60-play-benson-henderson-105-vs-brandon-thatch-125/

    Good luck to you.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 6:52 PM ET #7

    Btw, I google searched the fight and that breakdown came up ^^. Looking more at that site, it looks like a tout site, so I apologize for posting as I'm sure covers doesn't want that up. I saw the breakdown and thought it was a good write-up, so I posted.
    Reply
    Btw, I google searched the fight and that breakdown came up ^^. Looking more at that site, it looks like a tout site, so I apologize for posting as I'm sure covers doesn't want that up. I saw the breakdown and thought it was a good write-up, so I posted.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 7:41 PM ET #8

    Wow, something's just amaze me!!!!
    Reply
    Wow, something's just amaze me!!!!
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 9:15 PM ET #9

    I was incorrect,  I did not realize it was 5 rounds.  Well that gives benson another option here.  The longer it rides out the more grappling and scoring you will see from Hendo.  Lots and Lots of takedowns.
    Reply
    I was incorrect,  I did not realize it was 5 rounds.  Well that gives benson another option here.  The longer it rides out the more grappling and scoring you will see from Hendo.  Lots and Lots of takedowns.
     
    MrWonderful
    MrWonderful
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 792
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 11:58 PM ET #10

    Reply
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2015 - 7:51 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.  

    4-5 takedowns a round?  

    How many takedowns does Bendo have in his last two fights?  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.  

    4-5 takedowns a round?  

    How many takedowns does Bendo have in his last two fights?  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2015 - 8:20 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.  
    4-5 takedowns a round?  How many takedowns does Bendo have in his last two fights?



    As many as Woodley in his last five fights, lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:

    By picking and choosing his moments.  Jab, leg kicks then shoot and take him down.  I think you will see Thatch hit the mat via takedown a minimum of 4-5 times a round.  
    4-5 takedowns a round?  How many takedowns does Bendo have in his last two fights?



    As many as Woodley in his last five fights, lol.
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2015 - 10:49 PM ET #13

    Agreed,  definitely a bit on the high end on my part.  But I still think you see a clinic of take downs.  Its the key to success for Henderson and I see him sticking to it.  Honestly the only reason I think my number now is to high is because I see benson trying to keep Thatch on the mat.  Eating up valuable time while scoring.   Poke all the fun at Henderson or my opinions....but Thatch has not fought in 15 mos and has one quality fight in his career.  Show me something please 
    Reply
    Agreed,  definitely a bit on the high end on my part.  But I still think you see a clinic of take downs.  Its the key to success for Henderson and I see him sticking to it.  Honestly the only reason I think my number now is to high is because I see benson trying to keep Thatch on the mat.  Eating up valuable time while scoring.   Poke all the fun at Henderson or my opinions....but Thatch has not fought in 15 mos and has one quality fight in his career.  Show me something please 
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2015 - 10:33 PM ET #14

    Thatch is a mystery fighter and looks tough .This is a must win for Benson.Think I will play Hendo or no play.
    Reply
    Thatch is a mystery fighter and looks tough .This is a must win for Benson.Think I will play Hendo or no play.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2015 - 3:17 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

    Thatch is a mystery fighter and looks tough .This is a must win for Benson.Think I will play Hendo or no play.


    Why is this a must win??? think he is getting cut?????
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

    Thatch is a mystery fighter and looks tough .This is a must win for Benson.Think I will play Hendo or no play.


    Why is this a must win??? think he is getting cut?????
     
    Charade
    Charade
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2015 - 11:24 AM ET #16

    I think Thatch takes him out -- Benson just fought a few weeks ago (lost to Cerrone), AND is going up to 170 !? Thatch is too powerful and can throw knees if Ben goes for take downs.
    Reply
    I think Thatch takes him out -- Benson just fought a few weeks ago (lost to Cerrone), AND is going up to 170 !? Thatch is too powerful and can throw knees if Ben goes for take downs.
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2015 - 12:11 PM ET #17

    Either way we are going to see something good here.  Is Thatch the real deal?  Or is he the best kid on the HS team?  I do like what I see from him but please as I have stated all week,  show me something.  I will gladly put my money on the tested warrior over the green fighter who has 2 fights in the octagon.....Please..I hope Thatch fights a great fight,  shows he is worthy of the Ufc but Henderson shows who he really is.  And Ferrari 29 I do also think this is maybe not a must win for Henderson but it will clearly muddle his path.  He will surely cut back to 155 and will have to go through a few fights before he is given the main event or title opportunity again.
    Reply
    Either way we are going to see something good here.  Is Thatch the real deal?  Or is he the best kid on the HS team?  I do like what I see from him but please as I have stated all week,  show me something.  I will gladly put my money on the tested warrior over the green fighter who has 2 fights in the octagon.....Please..I hope Thatch fights a great fight,  shows he is worthy of the Ufc but Henderson shows who he really is.  And Ferrari 29 I do also think this is maybe not a must win for Henderson but it will clearly muddle his path.  He will surely cut back to 155 and will have to go through a few fights before he is given the main event or title opportunity again.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2015 - 12:55 PM ET #18

    I heard benson say he did a favor to Lorenzo and Dana taking this fight. They needed a big name. He doesn't lose his spot in the LW standings with a loss. No way. He just has to show up and put on a show. Of course he wants to win. But the weigh ins proved these guys are clearly in dif weight divisions. There will be a 15-20 pd dif at fight time, let alone a massive reach advantage.

    In any event, I wouldn't load up on either side. Intriguing puzzle  we'll soon find out the answer for
    Reply
    I heard benson say he did a favor to Lorenzo and Dana taking this fight. They needed a big name. He doesn't lose his spot in the LW standings with a loss. No way. He just has to show up and put on a show. Of course he wants to win. But the weigh ins proved these guys are clearly in dif weight divisions. There will be a 15-20 pd dif at fight time, let alone a massive reach advantage.

    In any event, I wouldn't load up on either side. Intriguing puzzle  we'll soon find out the answer for
     
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2015 - 1:31 AM ET #19

    Just like in an old Bugs Bunny Cartoon.....Thatch will have to go back to the drawing board.....He looked good for about 45 seconds... Henderson was definitely the correct side....$$$$$$$
    Reply
    Just like in an old Bugs Bunny Cartoon.....Thatch will have to go back to the drawing board.....He looked good for about 45 seconds... Henderson was definitely the correct side....$$$$$$$
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,656
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.