• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Webb/Noke - UFN 65

    sharpstick
    Ferrari29
    sawman
    ctm1985
    Betting_Guru
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 755
    Posts: 21
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 8:58 PM ET #1

    This is a great UFC debut for a bright prospect.  I am playing Jonavin Webb at -105 in this fight.

    Get on this one early, as I anticipate this line moving towards Webb's favor.  He is anywhere from even money to -120 right now.

    Webb wins this fight easy.  
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    This is a great UFC debut for a bright prospect.  I am playing Jonavin Webb at -105 in this fight.

    Get on this one early, as I anticipate this line moving towards Webb's favor.  He is anywhere from even money to -120 right now.

    Webb wins this fight easy.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 9:19 PM ET #2

    Wow Stick I haven't seen this in awhile, who woke you up????
    Reply
    Wow Stick I haven't seen this in awhile, who woke you up????
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 9:22 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow Stick I haven't seen this in awhile, who woke you up????

    The last three that I posted with their own thread, all won.  Although I've had plenty of losses in between and on Twitter.  

    I tend to do this when I really like a fight, and this one fits the bill.  I don't envision this being very competitive.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow Stick I haven't seen this in awhile, who woke you up????

    The last three that I posted with their own thread, all won.  Although I've had plenty of losses in between and on Twitter.  

    I tend to do this when I really like a fight, and this one fits the bill.  I don't envision this being very competitive.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 9:57 PM ET #4

    I know I haven't seen a Sharp Stick pick in awhile on here. I ran the last couple with you. Need this fight to stay away from the scorecards!!!
    Reply
    I know I haven't seen a Sharp Stick pick in awhile on here. I ran the last couple with you. Need this fight to stay away from the scorecards!!!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 10:11 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I know I haven't seen a Sharp Stick pick in awhile on here. I ran the last couple with you. Need this fight to stay away from the scorecards!!!


    Let's get it!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I know I haven't seen a Sharp Stick pick in awhile on here. I ran the last couple with you. Need this fight to stay away from the scorecards!!!


    Let's get it!  
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 11:02 AM ET #6

    I would say it will likely hit the cards. But I'll jump on board. Thx for the tip
    Reply
    I would say it will likely hit the cards. But I'll jump on board. Thx for the tip
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 12:11 PM ET #7

    Good luck sharp 
    Reply
    Good luck sharp 
     
    Betting_Guru
    Betting_Guru
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 96
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 1:46 PM ET #8

    I don't know too much about either of these guys, but might go with Webb. GL to you either way. How much did you bet on him? Current line is -120 for both guys for me
    Reply
    I don't know too much about either of these guys, but might go with Webb. GL to you either way. How much did you bet on him? Current line is -120 for both guys for me
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 1:40 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Betting_Guru:

    I don't know too much about either of these guys, but might go with Webb. GL to you either way. How much did you bet on him? Current line is -120 for both guys for me

    I made a big bet for me.  That may be small for others, or big for others.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Betting_Guru:

    I don't know too much about either of these guys, but might go with Webb. GL to you either way. How much did you bet on him? Current line is -120 for both guys for me

    I made a big bet for me.  That may be small for others, or big for others.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 1:40 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I would say it will likely hit the cards. But I'll jump on board. Thx for the tip

    A decision is definitely likely.  30-27 for Webb!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I would say it will likely hit the cards. But I'll jump on board. Thx for the tip

    A decision is definitely likely.  30-27 for Webb!  
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 2:42 PM ET #11

    On the same. BOL! 
    Reply
    On the same. BOL! 
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 3:09 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    This is a great UFC debut for a bright prospect.  I am playing Jonavin Webb at -105 in this fight.

    Get on this one early, as I anticipate this line moving towards Webb's favor.  He is anywhere from even money to -120 right now.

    Webb wins this fight easy.  


    I made a comeback to covers recently myself.   
    GL SHARP!  I might tail you on this.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    This is a great UFC debut for a bright prospect.  I am playing Jonavin Webb at -105 in this fight.

    Get on this one early, as I anticipate this line moving towards Webb's favor.  He is anywhere from even money to -120 right now.

    Webb wins this fight easy.  


    I made a comeback to covers recently myself.   
    GL SHARP!  I might tail you on this.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 3:12 PM ET #13

    Damn i just read the rest of this thread  lol.  He fought already, fackkkk. I was wondering why i couldnt find it.
    Reply
    Damn i just read the rest of this thread  lol.  He fought already, fackkkk. I was wondering why i couldnt find it.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 3:13 PM ET #14

    k im an idiot.... I must be still drunk. Please avoid my last post.
    Reply
    k im an idiot.... I must be still drunk. Please avoid my last post.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 4:09 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:



    I made a comeback to covers recently myself.   
    GL SHARP!  I might tail you on this.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:



    I made a comeback to covers recently myself.   
    GL SHARP!  I might tail you on this.


     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    k im an idiot.... I must be still drunk. Please avoid my last post.

      Go Webb!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    k im an idiot.... I must be still drunk. Please avoid my last post.

      Go Webb!!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 10:19 PM ET #17

    Well, we got hosed on that one.  Total bullshit.
    Reply
    Well, we got hosed on that one.  Total bullshit.
     
    Locks-on-locks
    Locks-on-locks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 74
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 10:20 PM ET #18

    Robbed, smh
    Reply
    Robbed, smh
     
    IronLung
    IronLung
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 274
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 10:23 PM ET #19

    what the f is ken talkin bout noke gettin confidant in the 3rd. did i miss something

    Reply
    what the f is ken talkin bout noke gettin confidant in the 3rd. did i miss something

     
    dawgs777
    dawgs777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 1796
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 10:25 PM ET #20

    robbery
    Reply
    robbery
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 10, 2015 - 12:25 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I know I haven't seen a Sharp Stick pick in awhile on here. I ran the last couple with you. Need this fight to stay away from the scorecards!!!


    THIS!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I know I haven't seen a Sharp Stick pick in awhile on here. I ran the last couple with you. Need this fight to stay away from the scorecards!!!


    THIS!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,273
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,453
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,634
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 118
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,120
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.