Yup, I bet him basically blind so I can only really blame myself but wow, he's beyond horrible... He should be embarrassed at his display tonight, he looked like a total amateur.
Yup, I bet him basically blind so I can only really blame myself but wow, he's beyond horrible... He should be embarrassed at his display tonight, he looked like a total amateur.
I tend to bet for fun stuff I'm going to watch, I'm going to eliminate betting blind though like what I did with volkov. That was a pure degen bet, my own fault lol. What a waste of money lol. I realized it right away too. Watching his standup was bad (no movement, flat footed) then his take down defense was even worse. Knew I was fucked.
I tend to bet for fun stuff I'm going to watch, I'm going to eliminate betting blind though like what I did with volkov. That was a pure degen bet, my own fault lol. What a waste of money lol. I realized it right away too. Watching his standup was bad (no movement, flat footed) then his take down defense was even worse. Knew I was fucked.
I tend to bet for fun stuff I'm going to watch, I'm going to eliminate betting blind though like what I did with volkov. That was a pure degen bet, my own fault lol. What a waste of money lol. I realized it right away too. Watching his standup was bad (no movement, flat footed) then his take down defense was even worse. Knew I was fucked.
crazy odds like that schilling loser, best free money dogs of the year possibly
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:
I tend to bet for fun stuff I'm going to watch, I'm going to eliminate betting blind though like what I did with volkov. That was a pure degen bet, my own fault lol. What a waste of money lol. I realized it right away too. Watching his standup was bad (no movement, flat footed) then his take down defense was even worse. Knew I was fucked.
crazy odds like that schilling loser, best free money dogs of the year possibly