Anyone else think those odds are worthy of taking a stab at? I know Vitor's gonna be off the juice, but hell, they probably have some other crap that he'll take that will keep him from falling off too much. He just seemed like he has actually been improving with age and his recent form is off the charts. Weidman's not unbeatable. He could be caught like Rockhold was.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone else think those odds are worthy of taking a stab at? I know Vitor's gonna be off the juice, but hell, they probably have some other crap that he'll take that will keep him from falling off too much. He just seemed like he has actually been improving with age and his recent form is off the charts. Weidman's not unbeatable. He could be caught like Rockhold was.
If he is off the juice he will be crushed can't see odds going down only UP but wouldn't be shocked if he is caught on juice after fight cause some how there guys fighting and then get caught major factor
If he is off the juice he will be crushed can't see odds going down only UP but wouldn't be shocked if he is caught on juice after fight cause some how there guys fighting and then get caught major factor
yeah, ill be shocked if the old man can grind through a 5 round war with weidman. I just dont see Chris getting KOed by vitor. I doubt Chris will put himself in any danger, and without TRT vitor just wont be the same.
yeah, ill be shocked if the old man can grind through a 5 round war with weidman. I just dont see Chris getting KOed by vitor. I doubt Chris will put himself in any danger, and without TRT vitor just wont be the same.
The line on this fight tells you all you need to know. The bookmakers have seen what Belfort looks like post-TRT. Belfort on TRT - Weidman is probably about -150. Without TRT he is -450.
The line on this fight tells you all you need to know. The bookmakers have seen what Belfort looks like post-TRT. Belfort on TRT - Weidman is probably about -150. Without TRT he is -450.