Sims may not be a horrible play but I'm not sold at +120. In my write up I referenced a 14 month layoff with his last fight being April 2014. Unfortunately the source I was using didn't have his last 2 fights documented which were in March and May of this year. Since dropping a decision to Drew Dober he is now on a 3 win streak all by TkO. I still will take Creepy Steve. I like his size here and I think he's going to be highly motivated for redemption after having his dreams crushed on TUF after his seizure.
Sims may not be a horrible play but I'm not sold at +120. In my write up I referenced a 14 month layoff with his last fight being April 2014. Unfortunately the source I was using didn't have his last 2 fights documented which were in March and May of this year. Since dropping a decision to Drew Dober he is now on a 3 win streak all by TkO. I still will take Creepy Steve. I like his size here and I think he's going to be highly motivated for redemption after having his dreams crushed on TUF after his seizure.