Nice - On all the same. I'm adding Yahya soon here too.
Man, you seem to pick the best events to make it to. Best main card I can remember.
I hope you didn't get too out of sorts with losing bets at the great card.
You'll bounce back this last half buddy!
I have been lucky in the sense that most of the events I have attended live have been very good.
Yeah, it was a helpless feeling sitting there as the losses piled up. I was really angry with the way Yosdenis Cedeno lost. I cannot believe that he has made zero improvements to his ground game. I think Seery made a big mistake trying to submit Smolka when he dropped him early in the fight. He should have let him backup. He probably would have finished him. The Pendred fight was beyond brutal. Both guys should be cut. I have no idea why Thatch sort of stopped fighting and dropped his hands 2 seconds before Nelson dropped him. Mendes should have stayed in top control to end the 2nd round. The failed submission attempt was beyond ridiculous. He probably would have lost anyway as he was gassing badly, but the over 2.5 rounds probably would have cashed.
For TUF, Montague is a total bust. That, in hindsight, was a really bad bet. I was absolutely furious with the way Doane lost. Giving up that takedown in the last minute of the 3rd in such a stupid manner cost him the fight. I was so mad when that happened that I literally kicked the seat in front of me so hard, that my foot is still sore today.
I have no idea why Magalhaes refused to throw any strikes...
Luque was a bad bet. I should have known better...
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Nice - On all the same. I'm adding Yahya soon here too.
Man, you seem to pick the best events to make it to. Best main card I can remember.
I hope you didn't get too out of sorts with losing bets at the great card.
You'll bounce back this last half buddy!
I have been lucky in the sense that most of the events I have attended live have been very good.
Yeah, it was a helpless feeling sitting there as the losses piled up. I was really angry with the way Yosdenis Cedeno lost. I cannot believe that he has made zero improvements to his ground game. I think Seery made a big mistake trying to submit Smolka when he dropped him early in the fight. He should have let him backup. He probably would have finished him. The Pendred fight was beyond brutal. Both guys should be cut. I have no idea why Thatch sort of stopped fighting and dropped his hands 2 seconds before Nelson dropped him. Mendes should have stayed in top control to end the 2nd round. The failed submission attempt was beyond ridiculous. He probably would have lost anyway as he was gassing badly, but the over 2.5 rounds probably would have cashed.
For TUF, Montague is a total bust. That, in hindsight, was a really bad bet. I was absolutely furious with the way Doane lost. Giving up that takedown in the last minute of the 3rd in such a stupid manner cost him the fight. I was so mad when that happened that I literally kicked the seat in front of me so hard, that my foot is still sore today.
I have no idea why Magalhaes refused to throw any strikes...
Luque was a bad bet. I should have known better...