I think Crunkshank is a bum! Got burned with him before.
I have a fairly good record betting on his fights. It basically comes down to whether his grappling is better than his opponents. If the answer is yes, he can dictate the pace of the fight and typically wins. If the answer is no (like against Martins & Dariush), then he is auto fade.
Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:
I think Crunkshank is a bum! Got burned with him before.
I have a fairly good record betting on his fights. It basically comes down to whether his grappling is better than his opponents. If the answer is yes, he can dictate the pace of the fight and typically wins. If the answer is no (like against Martins & Dariush), then he is auto fade.
Another horrific performance as the plays went 3-9 for -11.35 units. The last few cards have been total feast or total famine for me. However, I think the story from last night was the horrific judging in a lot of the fights. I have no idea how a clown like Rick Winter is allowed to judge MMA. He gave some of the worst score cards in recent memory. 30-27 Miller?!? 29-28 Holbrook?!? Even 29-28 Saunders. Seriously, WTF was he watching???
If the judges had gotten the Nijem, Castillo and Robertson fights right & the referee did not stop the Villante fight so early, I would have had a very solid night...
Oh well...
...on to next week...
Another horrific performance as the plays went 3-9 for -11.35 units. The last few cards have been total feast or total famine for me. However, I think the story from last night was the horrific judging in a lot of the fights. I have no idea how a clown like Rick Winter is allowed to judge MMA. He gave some of the worst score cards in recent memory. 30-27 Miller?!? 29-28 Holbrook?!? Even 29-28 Saunders. Seriously, WTF was he watching???
If the judges had gotten the Nijem, Castillo and Robertson fights right & the referee did not stop the Villante fight so early, I would have had a very solid night...