Well before I bet I'm gonna have to wait for the weigh-ins now to see how bad Hunt is!!!! Did anybody notice 7 fight at o/u 1 1/2. They fighting with swords this weekend!!! Willl the Japanese fighters have a edge like the Brazilian guys do??? Many questions about this card besides the betting angles.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well before I bet I'm gonna have to wait for the weigh-ins now to see how bad Hunt is!!!! Did anybody notice 7 fight at o/u 1 1/2. They fighting with swords this weekend!!! Willl the Japanese fighters have a edge like the Brazilian guys do??? Many questions about this card besides the betting angles.
OK peeps here we go!!! 2star on Lim(-700). Back the brinks truck on this. Ok here me out, forget the line, in his last fight he took it on short notice against a possible top 5 guy. Took a 25 minute ass whipping but didn't give up or tap. Now full camp vs a guy outside the top 15!!! Yes I'll lay the big chalk. Ok my PBR plays or should I say coffee plays because of the time of the fight!! Hunt(-110) for a PBR. Look I like Nelson a lot and I also agree with mister219 on his outlook but if facts serve me correct nelson hasn't beat a top ten guy!!! Hunt ranked 6th. PBR on Yoshi(-160). Always like him and I like its in his backyard. PBR on Walsh(+190). Look Kunimoto got a gift in his last fight, I doubt Walsh is that easy. PBR on Kikuno(-150). If kikuno fights like he did last fight, Sicilia will hand him his hat, not seeing it though. PBR on Tanaka (-170). Look this might be the best fight on the pre-lims and Tanaka could lose, but I'll go younger and faster guy.
OK peeps here we go!!! 2star on Lim(-700). Back the brinks truck on this. Ok here me out, forget the line, in his last fight he took it on short notice against a possible top 5 guy. Took a 25 minute ass whipping but didn't give up or tap. Now full camp vs a guy outside the top 15!!! Yes I'll lay the big chalk. Ok my PBR plays or should I say coffee plays because of the time of the fight!! Hunt(-110) for a PBR. Look I like Nelson a lot and I also agree with mister219 on his outlook but if facts serve me correct nelson hasn't beat a top ten guy!!! Hunt ranked 6th. PBR on Yoshi(-160). Always like him and I like its in his backyard. PBR on Walsh(+190). Look Kunimoto got a gift in his last fight, I doubt Walsh is that easy. PBR on Kikuno(-150). If kikuno fights like he did last fight, Sicilia will hand him his hat, not seeing it though. PBR on Tanaka (-170). Look this might be the best fight on the pre-lims and Tanaka could lose, but I'll go younger and faster guy.
Ok my o/u leans are, gosh with 7 fights at 1 1/2 I'm smell big time traps. I'll go under in the Lim, Horiguchi, Kikuno, and Blanco fight!! Ok guys good luck!!!
Ok my o/u leans are, gosh with 7 fights at 1 1/2 I'm smell big time traps. I'll go under in the Lim, Horiguchi, Kikuno, and Blanco fight!! Ok guys good luck!!!