I watched round 1 could have gone either way. hendricks won 2 and 3 for sure. Round 4 should have gone to hendricks, but he played it too safe and fought not to lose just pressing against the cage. lawler won 10-8 in round 5. Happened before when phil davis fought machida. When fighters fight not to lose, judges reward the aggressor even if they are losing the fight.
I watched round 1 could have gone either way. hendricks won 2 and 3 for sure. Round 4 should have gone to hendricks, but he played it too safe and fought not to lose just pressing against the cage. lawler won 10-8 in round 5. Happened before when phil davis fought machida. When fighters fight not to lose, judges reward the aggressor even if they are losing the fight.
I dunno..Looks to me like lawler came to scrap but all hendricks wanted to do was keep his head between lawler's legs on the cage..When you are the main event you need to give the fans a good scrap for their money but hendricks just looked like he was there for the paycheck..He is done as a headliner.
I dunno..Looks to me like lawler came to scrap but all hendricks wanted to do was keep his head between lawler's legs on the cage..When you are the main event you need to give the fans a good scrap for their money but hendricks just looked like he was there for the paycheck..He is done as a headliner.
As much as I hate Hendricks' grapple fking the fence he still clearly won more rounds. 2 and 3 for sure. Probably 4. Probably 1.
This is an epically bad decision.
i dont konw how you can say its a terrible decision when you say that johhny probably won rounds one and four which means taht they argubably couldve went to lawler.
and i gave robbie a 10-8 round in the fifth even though there were no kds or tds.
the ufc doesnt want guida/maynard type fights, especially in a high profile championship fight, were the champion is trying to survive and stall while the challenger is trying to finish
sets a great example
Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:
Just a terrible, terrible decision.
No way he won 3 rounds. Surely didnt win 4.
Gross.
As much as I hate Hendricks' grapple fking the fence he still clearly won more rounds. 2 and 3 for sure. Probably 4. Probably 1.
This is an epically bad decision.
i dont konw how you can say its a terrible decision when you say that johhny probably won rounds one and four which means taht they argubably couldve went to lawler.
and i gave robbie a 10-8 round in the fifth even though there were no kds or tds.
the ufc doesnt want guida/maynard type fights, especially in a high profile championship fight, were the champion is trying to survive and stall while the challenger is trying to finish
Just a terrible, terrible decision. No way he won 3 rounds. Surely didnt win 4. Gross.As much as I hate Hendricks' grapple fking the fence he still clearly won more rounds. 2 and 3 for sure. Probably 4. Probably 1.This is an epically bad decision.
i dont konw how you can say its a terrible decision when you say that johhny probably won rounds one and four which means taht they argubably couldve went to lawler.and i gave robbie a 10-8 round in the fifth even though there were no kds or tds.the ufc doesnt want guida/maynard type fights, especially in a high profile championship fight, were the champion is trying to survive and stall while the challenger is trying to finishsets a great example
Are you mentally retarded? So change the whole point of betting a scoring the rounds because of what UFC wants? So let's just let the broncos win this year then, screw the rest if season and playoffs. God damn idiots on here
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:
Just a terrible, terrible decision. No way he won 3 rounds. Surely didnt win 4. Gross.As much as I hate Hendricks' grapple fking the fence he still clearly won more rounds. 2 and 3 for sure. Probably 4. Probably 1.This is an epically bad decision.
i dont konw how you can say its a terrible decision when you say that johhny probably won rounds one and four which means taht they argubably couldve went to lawler.and i gave robbie a 10-8 round in the fifth even though there were no kds or tds.the ufc doesnt want guida/maynard type fights, especially in a high profile championship fight, were the champion is trying to survive and stall while the challenger is trying to finishsets a great example
Are you mentally retarded? So change the whole point of betting a scoring the rounds because of what UFC wants? So let's just let the broncos win this year then, screw the rest if season and playoffs. God damn idiots on here
Seriously though, I'm a huge fan of Hendricks but this was far from a robbery. I only saw 2 rounds that were clear - 3 for Johny and 5 for Robbie. The rest are close enough it depends on what you're looking for to win a round.
I'm mentally retarded.
Seriously though, I'm a huge fan of Hendricks but this was far from a robbery. I only saw 2 rounds that were clear - 3 for Johny and 5 for Robbie. The rest are close enough it depends on what you're looking for to win a round.
i dont konw how you can say its a terrible decision when you say that johhny probably won rounds one and four which means taht they argubably couldve went to lawler.and i gave robbie a 10-8 round in the fifth even though there were no kds or tds.the ufc doesnt want guida/maynard type fights, especially in a high profile championship fight, were the champion is trying to survive and stall while the challenger is trying to finishsets a great example Are you mentally retarded? So change the whole point of betting a scoring the rounds because of what UFC wants? So let's just let the broncos win this year then, screw the rest if season and playoffs. God damn idiots on here
what is betting a scoring the rounds mean?
my comment is to rzazga where he says that hendricks "probably" won the first and the fourth which "implies" that lawler could have won them because their si no debate on who won the final round
and as most people view a 10-8 round to include tds and kds that is not the rule.
a round is to be scored as a 10-8 round when a contestant overwhelmingly dominates by striking or grappling in a round.
Quote Originally Posted by Edx2x:
i dont konw how you can say its a terrible decision when you say that johhny probably won rounds one and four which means taht they argubably couldve went to lawler.and i gave robbie a 10-8 round in the fifth even though there were no kds or tds.the ufc doesnt want guida/maynard type fights, especially in a high profile championship fight, were the champion is trying to survive and stall while the challenger is trying to finishsets a great example Are you mentally retarded? So change the whole point of betting a scoring the rounds because of what UFC wants? So let's just let the broncos win this year then, screw the rest if season and playoffs. God damn idiots on here
what is betting a scoring the rounds mean?
my comment is to rzazga where he says that hendricks "probably" won the first and the fourth which "implies" that lawler could have won them because their si no debate on who won the final round
and as most people view a 10-8 round to include tds and kds that is not the rule.
I had Lawler, he didn't win that fight!!!!!! I love the money I won but WOW. Off the top of my head at 2 am he got out-struck 2+ to 1, had to defend TD all night and was only aggressive in the 1st 2 minutes of the 1st round and the last 2 minutes of the 5th round. Now mend you he stoled it, but I thought TO BE THE CHAMP YOU HAD TO BEAT THE CHAMP!!!!! WOOO Ric Flair their, 2nd time Hendricks got robbed. Maybe if they were like Pettis and try to finish every fight, this tread would be mute, just saying!!!!
I had Lawler, he didn't win that fight!!!!!! I love the money I won but WOW. Off the top of my head at 2 am he got out-struck 2+ to 1, had to defend TD all night and was only aggressive in the 1st 2 minutes of the 1st round and the last 2 minutes of the 5th round. Now mend you he stoled it, but I thought TO BE THE CHAMP YOU HAD TO BEAT THE CHAMP!!!!! WOOO Ric Flair their, 2nd time Hendricks got robbed. Maybe if they were like Pettis and try to finish every fight, this tread would be mute, just saying!!!!
Hendrick picked Lawler apart with leg kicks and combinations to the head, he also had like 5 takedowns compared to Lawler's ZERO. It does not freaking matter If it's a flashy win or not. You said Hendricks won't be on the main event again bc of this??? He had arguably the best fight of the year and dominated this fight and got robbed. I bet on Lawler and even though I won money I think the UFC really screwed this up just to make a third fight out of it. Lawler stood in front of Hendricks frozen and wouldn't throw a strike for the first 4 rounds besides the first minute of the first and last rounds. Completely embarrassing for UFC
Hendrick picked Lawler apart with leg kicks and combinations to the head, he also had like 5 takedowns compared to Lawler's ZERO. It does not freaking matter If it's a flashy win or not. You said Hendricks won't be on the main event again bc of this??? He had arguably the best fight of the year and dominated this fight and got robbed. I bet on Lawler and even though I won money I think the UFC really screwed this up just to make a third fight out of it. Lawler stood in front of Hendricks frozen and wouldn't throw a strike for the first 4 rounds besides the first minute of the first and last rounds. Completely embarrassing for UFC
I've been fked over on UFC main event decisions HUGE. Last picks of parlays lost due to wrong decisions...last night screwed my correct NCAAFB picks. ...hurts!
I've been fked over on UFC main event decisions HUGE. Last picks of parlays lost due to wrong decisions...last night screwed my correct NCAAFB picks. ...hurts!