Had 2game parlay Ndame last Sat w Duffy then rolling if win bet Bama last Sat...all cancelled because Duffy backed out.So mad right now I can even see straight.
Had 2game parlay Ndame last Sat w Duffy then rolling if win bet Bama last Sat...all cancelled because Duffy backed out.So mad right now I can even see straight.
Card took a big hit losing the main and co-main events. Glad I didn't have any early action that I lost. I was waiting to see Poirier's & Rothwell's lines climb. My only big action now is Louis Smolka at -120 and by DEC for +190/+200.
Card took a big hit losing the main and co-main events. Glad I didn't have any early action that I lost. I was waiting to see Poirier's & Rothwell's lines climb. My only big action now is Louis Smolka at -120 and by DEC for +190/+200.
Had 2game parlay Ndame last Sat w Duffy then rolling if win bet Bama last Sat...all cancelled because Duffy backed out.So mad right now I can even see straight.
Duffy didn't back out, got concussed, wouldn't let him fight. Sucks though for you Eagle and suddenly made this card look bad!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:
Had 2game parlay Ndame last Sat w Duffy then rolling if win bet Bama last Sat...all cancelled because Duffy backed out.So mad right now I can even see straight.
Duffy didn't back out, got concussed, wouldn't let him fight. Sucks though for you Eagle and suddenly made this card look bad!!!!
Card took a big hit losing the main and co-main events. Glad I didn't have any early action that I lost. I was waiting to see Poirier's & Rothwell's lines climb. My only big action now is Louis Smolka at -120 and by DEC for +190/+200.
So you like the Diamond in this fight Jim???? I like Rothwell as well Jim, boy did he get the UFC screw job.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
Card took a big hit losing the main and co-main events. Glad I didn't have any early action that I lost. I was waiting to see Poirier's & Rothwell's lines climb. My only big action now is Louis Smolka at -120 and by DEC for +190/+200.
So you like the Diamond in this fight Jim???? I like Rothwell as well Jim, boy did he get the UFC screw job.
So you like the Diamond in this fight Jim???? I like Rothwell as well Jim, boy did he get the UFC screw job.
The value was on Poirier for sure. Somehow, I still thought Duffy was going to win anyway so I was in one of those weird places where I bet one fighter because of the line but was fully prepared to lose if the favorite came through.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
So you like the Diamond in this fight Jim???? I like Rothwell as well Jim, boy did he get the UFC screw job.
The value was on Poirier for sure. Somehow, I still thought Duffy was going to win anyway so I was in one of those weird places where I bet one fighter because of the line but was fully prepared to lose if the favorite came through.
So you like the Diamond in this fight Jim???? I like Rothwell as well Jim, boy did he get the UFC screw job.
The value was on Poirier for sure. Somehow, I still thought Duffy was going to win anyway so I was in one of those weird places where I bet one fighter because of the line but was fully prepared to lose if the favorite came through.
I liked Duffy but thought the same way. Funny how that is Jim.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
So you like the Diamond in this fight Jim???? I like Rothwell as well Jim, boy did he get the UFC screw job.
The value was on Poirier for sure. Somehow, I still thought Duffy was going to win anyway so I was in one of those weird places where I bet one fighter because of the line but was fully prepared to lose if the favorite came through.
I liked Duffy but thought the same way. Funny how that is Jim.
From the top: Smolka(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Parlay Parke/Breese 2 gets me 1.72. Till(+120) 2 gets me 2.40. Ray(-500) 100 gets me 20. Seery(-155) 1.55 gets me 1. Askham(-145) 1.45 gets me 1. Daly(-140) 1.40 gets me 1. Whiteford(+120) 2 gets me 2.40. Bush(-280) 2.80 gets me 1.
From the top: Smolka(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Parlay Parke/Breese 2 gets me 1.72. Till(+120) 2 gets me 2.40. Ray(-500) 100 gets me 20. Seery(-155) 1.55 gets me 1. Askham(-145) 1.45 gets me 1. Daly(-140) 1.40 gets me 1. Whiteford(+120) 2 gets me 2.40. Bush(-280) 2.80 gets me 1.
$115.60 in action. Like Jim Gunn said card took a huge hit losing the top two fights, but we will play through and try to pick up a few coins along the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$115.60 in action. Like Jim Gunn said card took a huge hit losing the top two fights, but we will play through and try to pick up a few coins along the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5-3 (+19.47) for the day. Not bad I'll take it and move on. But before I go can someone explain the fence grabbing and how it's suppose to be a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seen it 4 times yesterday on guys I had and guys against and it drives me nuts to continue to see a illegal move and nothing is done about it.
5-3 (+19.47) for the day. Not bad I'll take it and move on. But before I go can someone explain the fence grabbing and how it's suppose to be a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seen it 4 times yesterday on guys I had and guys against and it drives me nuts to continue to see a illegal move and nothing is done about it.