The next UFC card is a little tricky. So far I'm on Max Holloway
straight up moderately big over Do Bronx and a little sprinkle each on
Holloway's late round props (3, 4, 5) in the main event. Beside that I
like Neil Magny's moneyline at dog odds but will probably hedge with
Erick Silva wins in round 1. Plus I like the over 2½ rounds prop in the
Burkman/Cote fight. I favor Felipe Arantes straight up over Yves Jabouin
and Valerie Letourneau to win as an underdog over Maryna Moroz and by
decision. I'm still considering the rest.
The next UFC card is a little tricky. So far I'm on Max Holloway
straight up moderately big over Do Bronx and a little sprinkle each on
Holloway's late round props (3, 4, 5) in the main event. Beside that I
like Neil Magny's moneyline at dog odds but will probably hedge with
Erick Silva wins in round 1. Plus I like the over 2½ rounds prop in the
Burkman/Cote fight. I favor Felipe Arantes straight up over Yves Jabouin
and Valerie Letourneau to win as an underdog over Maryna Moroz and by
decision. I'm still considering the rest.
The next UFC card is a little tricky. So far I'm on Max Holloway
straight up moderately big over Do Bronx and a little sprinkle each on
Holloway's late round props (3, 4, 5) in the main event. Beside that I
like Neil Magny's moneyline at dog odds but will probably hedge with
Erick Silva wins in round 1. Plus I like the over 2½ rounds prop in the
Burkman/Cote fight. I favor Felipe Arantes straight up over Yves Jabouin
and Valerie Letourneau to win as an underdog over Maryna Moroz and by
decision. I'm still considering the rest.
Covers acting goofy, but I agree Jim, it's a tricky card. I'll be light playing this one.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
The next UFC card is a little tricky. So far I'm on Max Holloway
straight up moderately big over Do Bronx and a little sprinkle each on
Holloway's late round props (3, 4, 5) in the main event. Beside that I
like Neil Magny's moneyline at dog odds but will probably hedge with
Erick Silva wins in round 1. Plus I like the over 2½ rounds prop in the
Burkman/Cote fight. I favor Felipe Arantes straight up over Yves Jabouin
and Valerie Letourneau to win as an underdog over Maryna Moroz and by
decision. I'm still considering the rest.
Covers acting goofy, but I agree Jim, it's a tricky card. I'll be light playing this one.
The next UFC card is a little tricky. So far I'm on Max Holloway
straight up moderately big over Do Bronx and a little sprinkle each on
Holloway's late round props (3, 4, 5) in the main event. Beside that I
like Neil Magny's moneyline at dog odds but will probably hedge with
Erick Silva wins in round 1. Plus I like the over 2½ rounds prop in the
Burkman/Cote fight. I favor Felipe Arantes straight up over Yves Jabouin
and Valerie Letourneau to win as an underdog over Maryna Moroz and by
decision. I'm still considering the rest.
i, going to wait to live bet letourneau and mangy after the first round
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
The next UFC card is a little tricky. So far I'm on Max Holloway
straight up moderately big over Do Bronx and a little sprinkle each on
Holloway's late round props (3, 4, 5) in the main event. Beside that I
like Neil Magny's moneyline at dog odds but will probably hedge with
Erick Silva wins in round 1. Plus I like the over 2½ rounds prop in the
Burkman/Cote fight. I favor Felipe Arantes straight up over Yves Jabouin
and Valerie Letourneau to win as an underdog over Maryna Moroz and by
decision. I'm still considering the rest.
i, going to wait to live bet letourneau and mangy after the first round
23-4 event record! Didn't even realize, nice run and good luck on this one
Thanks CTM!!! Joe Silva has done well thus far, lol. Two of them events loses were by split decision too. Bader over Davis and Big Al over Masvidal!!! Some weeks were bigger but it all adds up.
Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:
23-4 event record! Didn't even realize, nice run and good luck on this one
Thanks CTM!!! Joe Silva has done well thus far, lol. Two of them events loses were by split decision too. Bader over Davis and Big Al over Masvidal!!! Some weeks were bigger but it all adds up.
Ok guys computer issues all day, hopefully the 3rd time is a charm!!!!! Holloway(-220) 55 gets me 25. Under 1.5 Holloway/Oliveira fight 1 gets me 1.79. Silva(-170) 5.10 gets me 3. Under 1.5 Silva/Magny fight 1 gets me 1.37. Sims(+200) 1 gets me 2. Letournea(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Under 1.5 Moroz/Letournea fight 1 gets me 1.50. De Lima(-145) 2.90 gets me 2. Under 1.5 De Lima/Krylov fight 2.05 gets me 1. Perez(-135) 1.35 gets me 1. Campbell(+200) 1 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Silverio/Campbell fight 1 gets me 1.65. Under 1.5 Cirkunov/Jolly fight 1 gets me 1.26.
Ok guys computer issues all day, hopefully the 3rd time is a charm!!!!! Holloway(-220) 55 gets me 25. Under 1.5 Holloway/Oliveira fight 1 gets me 1.79. Silva(-170) 5.10 gets me 3. Under 1.5 Silva/Magny fight 1 gets me 1.37. Sims(+200) 1 gets me 2. Letournea(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Under 1.5 Moroz/Letournea fight 1 gets me 1.50. De Lima(-145) 2.90 gets me 2. Under 1.5 De Lima/Krylov fight 2.05 gets me 1. Perez(-135) 1.35 gets me 1. Campbell(+200) 1 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Silverio/Campbell fight 1 gets me 1.65. Under 1.5 Cirkunov/Jolly fight 1 gets me 1.26.
$74.05 in action. I've always liked Holloway and the way he fights, but he has to keep it standing with the dangerous Oliveira. I think Silva is a top ten guy and since I can never get the Magny fights correct, the pick was easy. Basicially the rest of the plays are throwing spaghetti at the wall, not a good card by any means!!! Gonna tail Mister219 with the De Lima pick too.
$74.05 in action. I've always liked Holloway and the way he fights, but he has to keep it standing with the dangerous Oliveira. I think Silva is a top ten guy and since I can never get the Magny fights correct, the pick was easy. Basicially the rest of the plays are throwing spaghetti at the wall, not a good card by any means!!! Gonna tail Mister219 with the De Lima pick too.
Survived another dawg day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Record was 4-3(+20.70) and O/U was 3-3(+1.05). I'll take it compared to the carnage I seen on here and gladly take a week off and prepare for a monster PPV.
Survived another dawg day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Record was 4-3(+20.70) and O/U was 3-3(+1.05). I'll take it compared to the carnage I seen on here and gladly take a week off and prepare for a monster PPV.