• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC FN 62

    Ferrari29
    OnTheO
    AlexMadison
    sawman
    ctm1985
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1170
    Posts: 25
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 7:02 PM ET #1

    Tough card to call, lots of no-names. 8 fights set at 1.5 over/under so maybe I can get that lean working again. Anybody see anything that jumps out, feel free to post!!!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Tough card to call, lots of no-names. 8 fights set at 1.5 over/under so maybe I can get that lean working again. Anybody see anything that jumps out, feel free to post!!!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 7:38 PM ET #2

    I'm looking at these ones:

    LaFlare -160 over Maia - a lot of people are comparing this fight to Maia/Fitch, but I think LaFlare is much more comfortable on the feet than Fitch ever has been. This is a 5 rounder and Maia has been shown to have gas issues. Also, LaFlare is training a lot with the Blackzillians now (very white guy), so I think that helps him too.

    Martin -105 over Santos - I think Martin got an unlucky draw with Magomedov and Dariush as his first 2 ufc opponents but he took a round from both of them. I think he's a much better athlete than Santos and if he can avoid the ground, should be able to win 2 of 3 rounds here.

    Pepey +220 over Fili - both of these two are powerful, flash-strikers with acrobatic kicks and knees. I think Fili is a bit more technical on the feet but Pepey has a big advantage on the ground and if he tags Fili, he can finish. If Pepey was +100 I'd pass but I just like this line.

    Arreola +165 over Trinaldo
    A couple very strong grapplers with heavy hands. Trinaldo has shown issues with wearing down, and I think he's borderline over the hill at 36, especially at LW.

    So based on my recent 5 events or so, just fade these ones and you should be fine.
    Reply
    I'm looking at these ones:

    LaFlare -160 over Maia - a lot of people are comparing this fight to Maia/Fitch, but I think LaFlare is much more comfortable on the feet than Fitch ever has been. This is a 5 rounder and Maia has been shown to have gas issues. Also, LaFlare is training a lot with the Blackzillians now (very white guy), so I think that helps him too.

    Martin -105 over Santos - I think Martin got an unlucky draw with Magomedov and Dariush as his first 2 ufc opponents but he took a round from both of them. I think he's a much better athlete than Santos and if he can avoid the ground, should be able to win 2 of 3 rounds here.

    Pepey +220 over Fili - both of these two are powerful, flash-strikers with acrobatic kicks and knees. I think Fili is a bit more technical on the feet but Pepey has a big advantage on the ground and if he tags Fili, he can finish. If Pepey was +100 I'd pass but I just like this line.

    Arreola +165 over Trinaldo
    A couple very strong grapplers with heavy hands. Trinaldo has shown issues with wearing down, and I think he's borderline over the hill at 36, especially at LW.

    So based on my recent 5 events or so, just fade these ones and you should be fine.
     
    AlexMadison
    AlexMadison
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 4:43 AM ET #3

    LaFlare is good or even better. But Maia will fighting in his Brasil, if gonna be decision, who knows. 
    Catch against the fence and trying rear naked chock this Maia's game plan.
     
    Reply
    LaFlare is good or even better. But Maia will fighting in his Brasil, if gonna be decision, who knows. 
    Catch against the fence and trying rear naked chock this Maia's game plan.
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 4:53 AM ET #4

    Couple things we know for sure. It will be hot as Hades in Brazil. The crowd should be crazy unlike the last time when all the dogs were going crazy!!! Boy I just don't know about LaFlare, big step up against a sneaky vet. Both will gas and normally I love the wrestler, BJJ match up still not sure about it though. Not sure about Martin either but I'm not sold on Santos either, lol. Now I like the Pepey line a lot and Arreola even more. I'm really gonna bear down later this week after the Madness begins.
    Reply
    Couple things we know for sure. It will be hot as Hades in Brazil. The crowd should be crazy unlike the last time when all the dogs were going crazy!!! Boy I just don't know about LaFlare, big step up against a sneaky vet. Both will gas and normally I love the wrestler, BJJ match up still not sure about it though. Not sure about Martin either but I'm not sold on Santos either, lol. Now I like the Pepey line a lot and Arreola even more. I'm really gonna bear down later this week after the Madness begins.
     
    AlexMadison
    AlexMadison
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 8:13 AM ET #5

    Trinaldo - Arreola probably bad balance made by bookmakers. Santos good, Nova Union. But his gas...? Who will pick Mister Kos? Interesting))
    Reply
    Trinaldo - Arreola probably bad balance made by bookmakers. Santos good, Nova Union. But his gas...? Who will pick Mister Kos? Interesting))
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 3:09 AM ET #6

    Couple early plays and after reading Sawman's thread I got no issue saying yep I think he's spot on.
    Silva(-425) 85 gets me 20.
    Nunes(-430) 21.50 gets me 5.
     
    Reply
    Couple early plays and after reading Sawman's thread I got no issue saying yep I think he's spot on.
    Silva(-425) 85 gets me 20.
    Nunes(-430) 21.50 gets me 5.
     
     
    AlexMadison
    AlexMadison
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 9:00 AM ET #7

    I can not choose, all day I think. LaFlare or Leo Santos, one of them. Ryan may fail decision, as a judge on the side of the Maya. Santos weak physically and Martin might be fooling him to the floor. That's the problem!
    Reply
    I can not choose, all day I think. LaFlare or Leo Santos, one of them. Ryan may fail decision, as a judge on the side of the Maya. Santos weak physically and Martin might be fooling him to the floor. That's the problem!
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 9:58 AM ET #8

    Laflare Maia all comes down to Laflare's TDD. I don't know how strong it is. But Maia, in his own style of grappling and TDs, is pretty successful at getting ahold of a guy and getting him down. Except Rory he couldn't get down. 
    Reply
    Laflare Maia all comes down to Laflare's TDD. I don't know how strong it is. But Maia, in his own style of grappling and TDs, is pretty successful at getting ahold of a guy and getting him down. Except Rory he couldn't get down. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 10:08 PM ET #9

    Under 1.5 Silva/Koscheck fight. 26 gets me 20.
    Reply
    Under 1.5 Silva/Koscheck fight. 26 gets me 20.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 10:10 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Laflare Maia all comes down to Laflare's TDD. I don't know how strong it is. But Maia, in his own style of grappling and TDs, is pretty successful at getting ahold of a guy and getting him down. Except Rory he couldn't get down.


    I'm pretty sure Maia had Corey's back the whole first round before he gassed badly!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Laflare Maia all comes down to Laflare's TDD. I don't know how strong it is. But Maia, in his own style of grappling and TDs, is pretty successful at getting ahold of a guy and getting him down. Except Rory he couldn't get down.


    I'm pretty sure Maia had Corey's back the whole first round before he gassed badly!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 10:18 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    I'm looking at these ones:LaFlare -160 over Maia - a lot of people are comparing this fight to Maia/Fitch, but I think LaFlare is much more comfortable on the feet than Fitch ever has been. This is a 5 rounder and Maia has been shown to have gas issues. Also, LaFlare is training a lot with the Blackzillians now (very white guy), so I think that helps him too. Martin -105 over Santos - I think Martin got an unlucky draw with Magomedov and Dariush as his first 2 ufc opponents but he took a round from both of them. I think he's a much better athlete than Santos and if he can avoid the ground, should be able to win 2 of 3 rounds here.Pepey +220 over Fili - both of these two are powerful, flash-strikers with acrobatic kicks and knees. I think Fili is a bit more technical on the feet but Pepey has a big advantage on the ground and if he tags Fili, he can finish. If Pepey was +100 I'd pass but I just like this line. Arreola +165 over TrinaldoA couple very strong grapplers with heavy hands. Trinaldo has shown issues with wearing down, and I think he's borderline over the hill at 36, especially at LW. So based on my recent 5 events or so, just fade these ones and you should be fine.



    Hey O, wanna go 5 on Santos/Martin since its even??? Maybe this will get you out of your mini-skump!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    I'm looking at these ones:LaFlare -160 over Maia - a lot of people are comparing this fight to Maia/Fitch, but I think LaFlare is much more comfortable on the feet than Fitch ever has been. This is a 5 rounder and Maia has been shown to have gas issues. Also, LaFlare is training a lot with the Blackzillians now (very white guy), so I think that helps him too. Martin -105 over Santos - I think Martin got an unlucky draw with Magomedov and Dariush as his first 2 ufc opponents but he took a round from both of them. I think he's a much better athlete than Santos and if he can avoid the ground, should be able to win 2 of 3 rounds here.Pepey +220 over Fili - both of these two are powerful, flash-strikers with acrobatic kicks and knees. I think Fili is a bit more technical on the feet but Pepey has a big advantage on the ground and if he tags Fili, he can finish. If Pepey was +100 I'd pass but I just like this line. Arreola +165 over TrinaldoA couple very strong grapplers with heavy hands. Trinaldo has shown issues with wearing down, and I think he's borderline over the hill at 36, especially at LW. So based on my recent 5 events or so, just fade these ones and you should be fine.



    Hey O, wanna go 5 on Santos/Martin since its even??? Maybe this will get you out of your mini-skump!!!!
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 4:23 PM ET #12

    Good luck bud!
    Reply
    Good luck bud!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 4:35 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    Good luck bud!


    thanks CTM
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    Good luck bud!


    thanks CTM
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 4:37 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    I'm looking at these ones:LaFlare -160 over Maia - a lot of people are comparing this fight to Maia/Fitch, but I think LaFlare is much more comfortable on the feet than Fitch ever has been. This is a 5 rounder and Maia has been shown to have gas issues. Also, LaFlare is training a lot with the Blackzillians now (very white guy), so I think that helps him too. Martin -105 over Santos - I think Martin got an unlucky draw with Magomedov and Dariush as his first 2 ufc opponents but he took a round from both of them. I think he's a much better athlete than Santos and if he can avoid the ground, should be able to win 2 of 3 rounds here.Pepey +220 over Fili - both of these two are powerful, flash-strikers with acrobatic kicks and knees. I think Fili is a bit more technical on the feet but Pepey has a big advantage on the ground and if he tags Fili, he can finish. If Pepey was +100 I'd pass but I just like this line. Arreola +165 over TrinaldoA couple very strong grapplers with heavy hands. Trinaldo has shown issues with wearing down, and I think he's borderline over the hill at 36, especially at LW. So based on my recent 5 events or so, just fade these ones and you should be fine.
    Hey O, wanna go 5 on Santos/Martin since its even??? Maybe this will get you out of your mini-skump!!!!


    For sure! What's the running total? I have Martin, you get Santos.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    I'm looking at these ones:LaFlare -160 over Maia - a lot of people are comparing this fight to Maia/Fitch, but I think LaFlare is much more comfortable on the feet than Fitch ever has been. This is a 5 rounder and Maia has been shown to have gas issues. Also, LaFlare is training a lot with the Blackzillians now (very white guy), so I think that helps him too. Martin -105 over Santos - I think Martin got an unlucky draw with Magomedov and Dariush as his first 2 ufc opponents but he took a round from both of them. I think he's a much better athlete than Santos and if he can avoid the ground, should be able to win 2 of 3 rounds here.Pepey +220 over Fili - both of these two are powerful, flash-strikers with acrobatic kicks and knees. I think Fili is a bit more technical on the feet but Pepey has a big advantage on the ground and if he tags Fili, he can finish. If Pepey was +100 I'd pass but I just like this line. Arreola +165 over TrinaldoA couple very strong grapplers with heavy hands. Trinaldo has shown issues with wearing down, and I think he's borderline over the hill at 36, especially at LW. So based on my recent 5 events or so, just fade these ones and you should be fine.
    Hey O, wanna go 5 on Santos/Martin since its even??? Maybe this will get you out of your mini-skump!!!!


    For sure! What's the running total? I have Martin, you get Santos.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #15

    BOL FERRARI !!! 
    Reply
    BOL FERRARI !!! 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 2:05 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Hey O, wanna go 5 on Santos/Martin since its even??? Maybe this will get you out of your mini-skump!!!!

    For sure! What's the running total? I have Martin, you get Santos.

    i think i'm down 10 from the Davis fight!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Hey O, wanna go 5 on Santos/Martin since its even??? Maybe this will get you out of your mini-skump!!!!

    For sure! What's the running total? I have Martin, you get Santos.

    i think i'm down 10 from the Davis fight!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 4:12 PM ET #17

    Ok from the top:
    LaFlare(-120) 2.40 gets me 2.
    Silva(-425) 85 gets me 20.
    Under 1.5 Silva/Koscheck fight 26 gets me 20.
    Under 1.5 Martin/Santos fight 2 gets me 3.
    Nunes(-430) 21.50 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Nunes/Baszler fight 2 gets me 2.
    Pepey(+235) 2 gets me 4.70.
    Under 1.5 Fili/Pepey fight 2 gets me 2.50
    Arreola(+160) 2 gets me 3.20
    Under 1.5 Trinaldo/Arreola fight 2 gets me 3.40.
    Under 1.5 Souza/Kikuno fight 2 gets me 2.40.
    Under 1.5 Mafra/Carrizosa fight 2 gets me 2.10.
    Serrano(+135) 2 gets me 2.70.
    Reply
    Ok from the top:
    LaFlare(-120) 2.40 gets me 2.
    Silva(-425) 85 gets me 20.
    Under 1.5 Silva/Koscheck fight 26 gets me 20.
    Under 1.5 Martin/Santos fight 2 gets me 3.
    Nunes(-430) 21.50 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Nunes/Baszler fight 2 gets me 2.
    Pepey(+235) 2 gets me 4.70.
    Under 1.5 Fili/Pepey fight 2 gets me 2.50
    Arreola(+160) 2 gets me 3.20
    Under 1.5 Trinaldo/Arreola fight 2 gets me 3.40.
    Under 1.5 Souza/Kikuno fight 2 gets me 2.40.
    Under 1.5 Mafra/Carrizosa fight 2 gets me 2.10.
    Serrano(+135) 2 gets me 2.70.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 4:16 PM ET #18

    $152.90 in action. Thought about hedging my Silva bet with everybody else besides Sawman on Koscheck, but screw it. I'll go out on my sword with Silva!!!!!!!!! I'm looking for a few short fights, lol. best of luck guys and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $152.90 in action. Thought about hedging my Silva bet with everybody else besides Sawman on Koscheck, but screw it. I'll go out on my sword with Silva!!!!!!!!! I'm looking for a few short fights, lol. best of luck guys and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #19

    I forgot Under 1.5 Burns/Oliveira fight 2.10 gets me 2. $155 total in action, kinda funny how that worked out!!!!!!
    Reply
    I forgot Under 1.5 Burns/Oliveira fight 2.10 gets me 2. $155 total in action, kinda funny how that worked out!!!!!!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 4:26 PM ET #20

    Reply
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 6:02 PM ET #21

    I thought of a small hedge on KOS as well. Decision is +600. I'll probably just let it ride
    Reply
    I thought of a small hedge on KOS as well. Decision is +600. I'll probably just let it ride
     
    QWDmeezee
    QWDmeezee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 11:08 PM ET #22

    Ur thr best ufc,capper i have seen thxc,for,the plays
    Reply
    Ur thr best ufc,capper i have seen thxc,for,the plays
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2015 - 11:44 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by QWDmeezee:

    Ur thr best ufc,capper i have seen thxc,for,the plays


    I agree - you're the Phil Baroni of mma cappers. And you won our head to head.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QWDmeezee:

    Ur thr best ufc,capper i have seen thxc,for,the plays


    I agree - you're the Phil Baroni of mma cappers. And you won our head to head.
     
    str8edgejedi
    str8edgejedi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2015 - 12:05 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    $152.90 in action. Thought about hedging my Silva bet with everybody else besides Sawman on Koscheck, but screw it. I'll go out on my sword with Silva!!!!!!!!! I'm looking for a few short fights, lol. best of luck guys and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!


    Got Silva on the last leg of a $400 parlay with Nunes and Burns.. Hedged Koscheck just to be safe..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    $152.90 in action. Thought about hedging my Silva bet with everybody else besides Sawman on Koscheck, but screw it. I'll go out on my sword with Silva!!!!!!!!! I'm looking for a few short fights, lol. best of luck guys and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!


    Got Silva on the last leg of a $400 parlay with Nunes and Burns.. Hedged Koscheck just to be safe..
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2015 - 12:08 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    I agree - you're the Phil Baroni of mma cappers. And you won our head to head.



    Phil Baroni couldn't shine my shoes, lol!!!!!!!!!!! Me being the best capper in here is laughable, I'm just seeing it good. Plenty of good cappers in here who give nice info to help me with plays!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    I agree - you're the Phil Baroni of mma cappers. And you won our head to head.



    Phil Baroni couldn't shine my shoes, lol!!!!!!!!!!! Me being the best capper in here is laughable, I'm just seeing it good. Plenty of good cappers in here who give nice info to help me with plays!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,274
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,643
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 121
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,121
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.